All Comments on 'The Rose Diaries Ch. 14'

by RoseB

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexiest one yet

Great chapter! Nice to see Charm and Luck meet Peter and tie that part of the series together. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The resistance

You can do it peter! Fight those feelings off! Rebel!

oshirixxxaioshirixxxaiover 5 years ago
Luck & Charm return.

Boy does it feel like ages since the last chapter, only because I've been waiting so anxously the last 10 days or so. I wasn't left disapointed, never am. I'm happy to see Luck and Charm back into the story. I wasn't expecting them so soon, so a nice surprise. I look forward to this angle of progression, working on Doll/Peters repression of pleasure. Thanks as always RoseB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Rebellion (also, nice reference to Chapter 1)

I agree with anon!

FIGHT PETER! FIGHT THE SYSTEM!

side note: i was reading that part where Dr. Johnson was pondering if it was really "kinapping" or "abducting" and i was like "dude, why does that sound so familiar...?" Sure as shit i looked back on chapter 1 and there it was between Peter and Ms. B lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
don't stop

Please whatever you do don't stop, even if you get tired and want to move on to a different story I just really need to know how it ends. But i do want it to keep going:-)

Jordyn1219Jordyn1219over 5 years ago
Love it

Love love love this chapter. The beginning having us cheering for petter. Then you took it away. I was on the edge of my seat wanting to know what will happen next. Throwing luck and charm in the mix again. BOOM !!! Mind blowing. Keep up the great work you are doing. I hope it won’t be too long till we find out if they have eggs or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
a great read

I love it wasn't expecting the outcome. Overall its a good read continues the story on nicely though i do wish Miss k and Miss r would come back into the story kind of miss them. Anyway keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great chapter

hoping we get more scenes of Doll working the floor

Peter should be stuck as Doll forever in the end

RoseBRoseBover 5 years agoAuthor
Update #1

Thanks for all the love everyone! Here's my updates.

1) A lot of people were happy to see Charm and Luck return which surprised the hell out of me. I hope the interlude makes a bit more sense now as to why it was included.

2) Ch. 15 is coming along great! I should be able to upload it on Friday. I can't see Lit rejecting it so that's nice.

3) I love that everyone is so split on their love/hatred for Doll. Some people want Peter to rebel and win. Others want him to become Doll forever.

4) I'm working on the discord server. I just want a quick way to keep everyone up to date. If you are interested, please email me and I will send you a link.

Thats it! Thank you so much everyone. If you wanna chat or leave me some feedback, please feel free to shoot me an email!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waiting suck love ya XOXO

Every time I get done with a chapter I just want more. The the wait is killing all of us. You are killing it by the way. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hey

Is a new chapter coming out soon ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ETA of next chapter

When is the next chapter coming out?

RoseBRoseBabout 5 years agoAuthor
Uploaded

Totally didn't just submit it to Literotica today. Noope.

Should be up in a few days as usual.

RoseBRoseBabout 5 years agoAuthor
Update

Story is pending after being rejected again. It was rejected due to a shout-out to my readers who joined my discord. At this rate, those who are on my discord will be 2 chapters ahead than here. It's upsetting to see the least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One of the very best but .....

Stunningly good storyline and really well written except ...

- Some of the phrasing and word order is unusual, a scattering of missed words.

- Binds instead of bonds is odd, and clearly not accidental. I'm in the UK so convention may be different here.

- Almost every closing speechmark is preceeded by a fullstop and followed by a capital letter, e.g. "You aren't the first to make such stupid promises." She sneered ~ ....

I wonder if you are using a grammar checker, if so perhaps you should trust your own judgement instead and allow the text to flow. A test I use is to read aloud, stop at full stops and pause at commas, and see if it flows as you would like from an audiobook.

This series and writing is so good these really aren't a big deal, but it deserves a little more polish.

D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Link to discord ? 👀

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous