All Comments on 'The Rough Patch'

by CindysBob

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good read

I thought that the premise of the story was a bit odd but none the less it was well written and I enjoyed it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good story

not sure where your from but it is not Pittsburgh. grew up outside the city lived here all my life. we do not talk like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow what an excellent mon/son story

The pace was fantastic and this is probably one of the best mom/son stories I have read in a very long time. Too bad I can only give 5 stars

happymuffinhappymuffinabout 6 years ago
Nice

a very good read, I curies what the mom would say to anal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Your story was one of, if not the best, I’ve ever read.

Thank You 🌞💐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Welcome back!

I've always enjoyed your stories. Glad to see that you're writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank god you're back

Always one of my favorites, if not my favorite. Thought we'd lost you. Very glad you are writing again. MORE PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
4 stars

It would be 5 stars if the mom was fit and slim. Ain’t nobody got time for “stocky” women in sex fantasies. It may be more realistic, but erotic stories aren’t about realism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fun story

Other moms have used similar techniques for improving son's attitude and behavior. A helping hand and a bit of show has been very effective in quite a few cases.

irishcream44irishcream44about 6 years ago
A 5 because they don't have a 10 !

One of, if not THE most erotic Mom-Son stories I've ever read. Ignore "anon" regarding body type. In her 50's, slighty stocky, small boobs = real, real, real.

I will be looking for more of your writing. Thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is "it"!!

Anonymous "4 stars";

- "It would be 5 stars if the mom was fit and slim" (...)

- And I.. would give you 2 stars instead one(1), if you did not have a "shaved" and "slim" brain, and counted yourself more years old - you devotee, gaunt skeletons and "clothes hangers" :)))

NORMAL man wants to have NORMAL women. - Not "sacks with bones"!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Erect

Nice erection through hole story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stocky women

I personally like a women with a little meat on them. Just about every mother has a little extra meat on them after child births,

Much to my liking. This was a realist disception. Forget the unrealistic dreamer of a mother as if she was a high school senior.

pg240pg240about 6 years ago
Marvelous

Not polished but certainly terrific storyrelling! Thank you

RoperTraceRoperTraceabout 6 years ago
Outstanding story!

I was ready to give you five stars after page 2. Maybe that routine would have helped me with the PE exam.

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
Mom knows how to take the edge off during a rough patch

for both of them.

and smooth things over for a new relationship.

I loved the slow steady progress. The willingness to explore. And how they respected each other's boundaries.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
masterpiece

One of the best story I have read so far. The psychological handling of the characters were perfect. Well written. I rarely post comments, but I felt compelled to post on this one. Carry on the good job.

AudimurphyUSAAudimurphyUSAabout 6 years ago
Good story

This was a really good, nearly believable story...full marks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Welcome Back

Nice Story. Nice to see you writing again.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 6 years ago
Great story!

Well written...enjoyed the pace!!! Part 2 please!

ilimitadoilimitadoabout 6 years ago
Darned Good!

Wow. Glad he fucked her! I'd never wanted to fuck my mom....ever....BUT I'm sure glad he did!! Nice and warm all the way through, and HOT finishing pages!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Welcome back as well!

I check for submissions from my favorite authors periodically, and sadly had decided you had quit since it had been so long since the story of the wife and the trip to the dentist. Lo and behold, I entered your name on a whim just now, and voila .... paydirt! As someone who had similar nasty fantasies of my mom like this when I was younger, and then fantasies of sharing my wife with other dicks when I was married (especially my father, who had a beer can dick and which turned my wife on to no end when I told her about the size of it as she and I fucked), your stories do work for me. You and I may be sick fucks, but at least I'm not alone on this planet having these types of secret thoughts. I hope it won't be another five years before you submit a new story.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years ago
5 stars

I'm happy you wrote again. Can your fans convince you to do another? By the way, I strongly prefer MILF fiction like this that features women who look their age. Lamest trope in MILF writing is the hot-body gym rat mom who looks 25 at age 50.

I also like your not-completely-consensual stories. I loved this story but in general I cannot enjoy most parent & child incest, no matter what the ages of the offspring. The whole "abuse of power" thing. The exception, for me, is where the sex is blatantly the son or daughter's idea, pressed upon a reluctant-at-first parent. That's hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I liked it 5 stars

But it was beyond silly. IF only someone had given me a wank and a blow job all my problems would go away! Blow jobs? MEH! I ONLY want my dick and cum in ONE place, a pussy...

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 2 years ago

Couldn't get through the first page. The guy was a total wuss.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

I loved the transformation of the mom! Five stars and a favorite point!

Jaydean409Jaydean409about 2 years ago

Hadn’t read this before, great like all your stories! Hope you will write more, would love to see you revisit some of your old stories and do a second chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

just awesome and perfect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5stars. Would have liked more sex at the end perhaps doggy and teaching her 69.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I never, ever comment on stories, but this one was compelling...superbly written and masterfully paced. Bravo!

FlaresandslippersFlaresandslippers9 months ago

Very very creepy, do you live near a school?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous