The Royal Cock Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know how to handle them, don't worry."

"Still, I might've fucked everything up for us. This could be our only date," Jess said without thinking, so caught up in her own dilemma that she hardly noticed the words slipping past her lips.

"Then we should make one to remember, no?" Jess didn't respond, mumbling under her breath. Kyodai frowned before smirking mischievously, "Hey, Jess?" She said and shook her companion gently. Jess roused from her reverie to look at the princess. Before she could react, Kyodai leaned forward and pressed her lips to the teenager's cheek, "Don't worry about me, let's just have fun."

Jess brought her hand to her cheek. Her eyes seemed to stare through Kyodai as her lips opened and closed.

"What?" She asked, dumbfounded.

"Let's just have fun," Kyodai repeated.

"O... Okay," Jess relented. The princess beamed proudly and began to gently tap her feet in place.

"What should we do first? Don't most teens go clothes shopping? Oh, but I don't need any more clothes. Maybe I should get you some? To say thanks," Kyodai pondered aloud.

"I can think of other ways to say 'thanks'," Jess mumbled under her breath.

"Pardon?"

"Nothing. Uh, we can just hang out for a bit. Maybe get a bite to eat? Though my shirt's a little tight," Jess tugged at the neckline of her shirt. Despite her disappointing lack of curves, she preferred tight-fitting tops. But now her chest had at least an extra inch of mass. If she gained anymore, breathing could become difficult.

"I have a few old clothes you could have if you want?" Kyodai offered.

"No," Jess immediately denied, her mind flashing with thoughts of her in the princess's typically revealing outfits, "I, uh, like to buy my own clothes. Adds sentimental value."

"Oh," Kyodai slumped slightly into her chair, "That's okay. My parents probably donated them ages ago," Silence descended amongst the two once more, hanging in the air until Jess gulped noisily to dispel the calm.

"Um, K-Kyo," she blushed merely saying the name, "W-why did you come to my house?"

"I wanted to see what you were doing."

"I know that, but why? It's not like I'm gonna be doing anything interested at like 9 in the morning," Kyodai cocked an eyebrow.

"Oh? And what do you call this?" She asked, nodding to the speeding scenery.

"This, this is an exception, okay?" Jess paused to take a long breath. She could hear her heart beating in her ears, racing each time she thought about where they should be, "Do you really think I'm that interesting?" She eventually asked meekly.

"Yeah. It may be the same thing every day for you, but I love it. And your mums were so nice to me. Especially Selina, she wouldn't stop asking me to sit down and talk with them," Kyodai locked her piercing gaze on her potential girlfriend's, "It felt normal, like family," Jess didn't miss the slight crack in the princess's voice at the word. The average, by comparison, teen gulped again.

"Well, you're, uh, you're welcome at any time," Jess turned away with an ever fiercer blush growing.

"Thanks, Jess," Kyodai breathed into her ear. Rather than jump away or yelp in shock as she expected, Jess only gave a gentle shiver. The princess smiled to herself and, with a boldness few possessed, leaned her head on her companions shoulder despite their difference in stature. Jess's back straightened at the intimate contact, but she said nothing. Both commoner and royalty alike fixed their gazes outside to watch the world run by in a blur. Jess eventually felt the heat in her face recede as the mall came into view.

The two stepped off the bus to stand before the massive structure that was simply known as 'the mall'.

"Well, here we are," Jess said and looked to her right where Kyodai stood with her head raised up, mouth agape and eyes all but glistening with excitement. Never thought she'd be speechless, Jess mused silently.

"I can't believe we're actually here."

"Didn't you say you've been to the mall before?"

"Yeah, but... the ones Monica took me to were smaller and, well, they weren't in one building," Jess's brow furrowed into deep crevices.

"That's not a mall, it's called a market."

"Really?"

"Yeah, there were people in stalls selling groceries right?" Kyodai nodded, "That's called a market."

"So," the princess began.

"This 'Monica' person lied to you," Jess finished. She doubted a blind person could miss the flash of anger across Kyodai's face at the revelation, "Come on," Jess rushed to grab the princess's hand and lead her inside, all the while trying to ignore what she was doing, "Let's have fun, Kyo," Kyodai's expression softened behind her shades before shining with a dazzling smile.

"Okay, where first?" She inquired. Jess glanced about as they stepped inside before heading off.

"Wherever catches your fancy."

12