The Royal Cock Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And yet, were it not for her reputation and malicious expressions, Jess would have thought nothing of her. Melissa's body was average with her ample breasts hugged in her clothes and a slender waist that flared sensually into her hips, which quickly led to her gently toned legs. Her complexion was fair and without blemishes. Even her height of six feet and silky, blonde hair did little to distinguish her from the crowd. Even so, her eyes gleamed with malevolence on par with Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty.

"Well, Jess," venom seeped into Melissa's tone, "I'm not the bitch people paint me to be. I'm actually a reasonable person, so long as I get what I want. Now," she paused and stood directly in front of Jess, "Are you gonna do what I want? Or do I have get unreasonable?"

"You sound like a badly written bully," Jess wanted to say the words, she even felt them on her tongue, but restrained herself. Melissa stood half a foot above her and her limbs rippled ever so slightly with muscles, not to mention how her eyes moved wickedly.

"L-let's h-hear it," Jess managed to say. Melissa smiled and leaned against a sink, her eyes never moving from Jess's.

"You can have Kyodai-Hime. As long as that's what she wants, then I have to accept it. I can also make sure that you don't have to put up with all the harassment. But," Melissa added with a raised finger, "I have a condition, obviously. You are going to be my toy at school. Whenever you're here and not with our princess, then I basically own you."

"What?! No," Jess refuted, too shocked to stutter. Melissa's smile waned and watched Jess with a hawk like gaze.

"I'll give you until the end of today to reconsider. Be here when the last bell rings if you accept. I highly advise that you do," Melissa's voice darkened to the point that Jess thought the lights had dimmed, "Let's get back to class," her tone regained its plastic sweetness. Melissa led the way back. Along the way, she repeatedly looked behind herself with a smile. Jess averted her gaze. There was no way that Melissa could make her life a living hell. One girl, besides Kyodai, couldn't have such influence. Could they?

12