All Comments on 'The Royal Cock Ch. 15'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh no bb

Oh no bb what is you doing how do you think your love will take to this situation bb. Don't ruin the good thing you have going with Kyo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I have to agree, while having sex with Melissa would create some interesting tension between Jess and Kyo, I feel it would be better if Jess stopped after a blowjob and remarked that they would continue after her first was given to Kyo, as sense she loves Kyo, say that she wants to give Kyo her everything, or something to that effect, would be a heart warming way to reaffirm her love for Kyo, as well as steer this story back to one about love more than sex. This being a love story is what got some many people hooked on it, as it is so refreshing and enjoyable to read a story about love, as a posed to reading a story about sex and fucking everything in sight. I'll tell you this, I don't check for new chapters to this story so that I can fap to them.

~RMG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I just realized that a good way to do this would be for Kyo to call Jess to check up on her, thus causing Jess to snap out of this dom mode and leave Melissa's house.

~RMG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thought this was a love story.

Really lost interest after this went from a cute coming of age love story to high school drama blackmail bullshit. :(

WheelsintheJICWheelsintheJICover 5 years ago
Nevermind

Nevermind things are good again. 🙂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES