The Royal Cock Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,825 Followers

"Is that...?" Jess trailed off, shock and awe plastering affixing themselves to her face as she looked to the cafeteria door, where a distinct blonde had just walked in, her face unforgettable in Jess's mind.

"Yeah," Kyodai confirmed with barely a glance.

"What happened to her?" The question caught Kyodai's attention and she turned her attention fully to Melissa, who walked, head down and hands bundled up in front of her, to the line where an Amazonian futa stood. The two seemed to know each other as they locked gazes and their mouths moved. Kyodai squinted and could make out a black choker with a silver adornment around Melissa's neck. The blonde suddenly glanced about fretfully, before nodding once and falling to her knees.

Jess gasped and looked away, whereas Kyodai watched for a moment longer. Melissa had unbuttoned the amazon's fly and pulled out an above average member, which she quickly engulfed in her mouth. No one seemed to notice, or if they did, they didn't care. Even when the blonde gagged audibly above the noise of dozens of conversations, no one so much as spared a glance. Kyodai removed her gaze and looked to Jess. Her eyes lowered to fall on Jess's crotch and felt her body flush with desire. Her mouth went dry.

Kyodai took several gulps from her beverage and returned to her meal. She couldn't risk getting aroused so often. Four days until I can cum, she reminded herself with a deep, calming breath. Sadly, her caution soon dissipated to a powerless spectre as she and Jess left the cafeteria, food half eaten, and found themselves in the futanari bathroom, with her back to the wall and her mouth overwhelmed by Jess's.

"We shouldn't..." Kyodai panted, even as she held Jess's cheeks tenderly.

"Just a few more days," Jess breathed and kissed her hard and sudden.

"I can't get enough," Kyodai groaned in the brief moment that they parted, receiving a moan of agreement. She felt hands grasp the hem of her shirt and tug it up, resting it on the princess's pert rack, "Mm," Kyodai moaned hungrily and pushed back with a hunger, alien in its intensity, that sang to her, lulling her into the arms of its cravings. She felt Jess almost rip her bra cups down and free her tits, capped by her pleading nipples.

"So pretty," Jess whispered. Her voice resounded in Kyodai's head, embedding itself into her psyche and sending a flush of happiness across her flesh, urging her hard peaks to gorge with desire. Kyodai slid her hands down into Jess's pants, groping at her naked ass cheeks and basking in the vast expanse of smooth flesh. Jess returned the favour, doubly so, as she removed her mouth from Kyodai's and kissed her way down her royal fiancée's aromatic flesh.

"What're you... Ah!" Kyodai gasped as one of her plump nipples, almost an inch long and just as thick, was engulfed in the wet, delicious warmth of Jess's mouth. A yelp jumped from her lips as her future wife suckled hard and nipped at the oh so tender nub. The sharp sound faded into a low, lustful moan as her other breast was groped eagerly. There was one hand that had yet to be accounted for.

Jess couldn't control herself. She could feel her cock struggling to grow erect in its cloth prison and her cum churning within her balls, thickening the contents of her already over encumbered testicles. This was a bad idea, her rational mind all but screamed at her. If they were this bad today, what about tomorrow? Or the day after that?

Her body refused to listen. Jess's free hand slid up Kyo's thigh, nails gently raking across the very lightly muscled flesh, and under her skirt. It was hot beneath the garment, like a sauna. Jess hummed a coo of delight as she cupped Kyo's cock, earning a renewed gasp from the recipient, but the contact was fleeting as she moved lower. Excitement pounded in her veins, blood coursing into her constrained member, as she found her goal. Jess pushed the strip of silk aside and dipped a finger into the swampy heat.

"Jess," Kyo said from above. Jess glanced up at her and saw in the princess's gaze, a reflection of her own mind; love and adoration, tempered by conflict over their promise to one another, but completely decimated by the inferno of their lusts, "Fuck m..."

The bell rang just in time, drawing Kyodai from her lust, barely in time to prevent her cock from reaching full erection. They jumped apart and swiftly righted their clothes and hair, though both struggled with their semi-erect pricks. Kyodai panted as she looked Jess up and down, making sure that she was presentable, and noticed the visibly larger shape of her balls.

"We can't keep doing that," Kyodai said as they exited the restroom.

"I know," Jess panted. Her cheeks were flushed and her breathing fast as she struggled to control her thoughts to bring her erection under control, "Ah, my balls feel so full," she groaned, adjusting her now more noticeable bulge.

"I'm sorry."

"No," Jess shook her head, "It's my fault. I just... I can't help it. I just feel like I have to..." she looked into Kyo's eyes, brow furrowed in worry, "Is something wrong with me?"

"Nothing," Kyo assured her and pulled her in close. Classes had begun almost five minutes ago, yet Jess couldn't find the will to care about being tardy at that moment, "You're just getting used to it all, I think. I've been doing this for a while now, but this is your first time feeling like this, right?" Jess nodded, "So, yeah, I'm pretty sure you'll get used to it all soon. In fact, I know you will."

"Thanks," Jess nuzzled her head into her fiancée's breasts. Her mind randomly turned to the ring that adorned her finger and she pulled away slightly, "Where'd you hide this anyway? You don't have any pockets."

"Take a sniff and I think you'll know," Kyodai teased and left to get to her class, waving goodbye with a reluctant, wistful look in her blue eyes. As she walked, she vowed to completely align their timetables, even if she had to go a little overboard to achieve it.

Jess sighed as she was left on her own. She looked down at her hand and lightly toyed with her ring and shook her head; I'm never alone now, she corrected herself. The halls were empty around her, all students and teachers no doubt in class, and her footsteps echoed against the walls. Quiet returned as she came to a stop in front of her classroom. Jess brought her ruby embedded ring to her face and inhaled deeply through her nose, immediately catching a heady, almost spicy fragrance. One that left no illusions as to its origins.

"She's crazy," Jess giggled and kissed the ruby, "But I love it." With that, she opened the door and strode inside. She apologised to her teacher, but paid very little mind to those around her, though it was impossible for her to miss some of the hushed comments.

"That can't be Jess..." "She's so fucking hot..." "Do you think Kyodai-Hime would share?"

Jess smiled softly to herself. It felt... right to be admired somehow. Like she was meant to be born into it. She shrugged the thought off and refocused her attention on the lesson at hand, eager for any distraction from her heavy, pent up sack.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,825 Followers
12