All Comments on 'The Royal Cock Ch. 22'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

And another great chapter, not gonna lie I am shaking with anticipation for the next one.

"She could probably fill an entire bathtub" Oh wow, now I wish to see the two of them filling a large bathtub and enjoy their mixed up cumbath and given how both of them are pen up it would overflow all the way over their ankles.

Im bit surprised that the Royal family didn't already planed a wedding of century for them but I guess they didn't expect it happening so soon since their kid was dating only a little bit more than a week so thats fair enough. Anyway I can't wait for Kyo and Jess proper first time together, with all that saving up it they will probably ejaculate for hours without rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

another awesome chapter ,more please . thanks

GhostPlasmaGhostPlasmaover 6 years ago
Great

Really loving this story. Great job. :) Here's to hoping to see Jess continue to grow.

GhostPlasmaGhostPlasmaover 6 years ago
:)

And by that I mean not just her balls or cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES