The Royal Cock Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh... we don't know yet," she admitted with an embarrassed smile, "It only happened a little while ago."

"Oh? Last week, perhaps?" Liz giggled and flashed Jess a knowing look, "Why did you keep it a secret for that long?" Kyodai arched a perfect brow at the question, flashing her sire a flat expression, "Oh, right," Liz flushed once again.

"Regardless of how far you've planned, or how short, we couldn't be happier," Mira recovered for her wife, baring her in teeth in a jubilant grin.

"Thanks, Mum," Kyodai turned to face Jess, who hadn't made so much as made as peep or moved an inch since their laughter had died down, "Told you it'd be fine." Jess lowered her head to her hide her face, but couldn't conceal her smirk from the princess.

Jess wondered if she'd ever get used to all of these changes. One would think she'd be accustomed to the constant alterations to her life, be it physical or otherwise, but Kyo somehow kept finding ways to shock her. It could be as simple as a kiss at the most opportune moment, or as striking as proposing to her. Jess raised her head slightly and met Kyo's gaze.

"I love you," Jess mouthed to her, unable to find the strength to speak the words aloud. Kyo smiled gladly at her.

"Show me later," Kyo mouthed back and returned her attention back to her parents, who were silent with concentration. Jess looked at them as well, glad that everything had gone smoothly. All that was left was to wait until that evening, she thought and felt her body flush with barely constrained desire. They eventually left the engagement alone in favour of simply chatting. Jess didn't contribute much, unable to think of what topics she knew well that would interest a kind and queen. She wasn't made to participate to her relief.

As the sun began to set, Liz and Mira excused themselves, leaving Jess alone with Kyo. A maid had brought out their dinner a short while ago, one far more extravagant than anything Jess had ever received in her life. Exquisite only began to describe the flavours. But they pale in comparison, she thought with a longing glance at Kyo.

"Will that be all, Lady Jess, Lady Kyodai?" A maid asked as she gathered up the cleared plates.

"I think we'll need all the room we can get," Kyodai winked at Jess, who smiled shyly and nodded.

"Very well," the maid curtsied and left.

"You ready?" Kyodai asked after a moment's silence.

"I think I was born ready." Kyodai stood up and offered Jess her hand, bringing her to her feet then pulling her close. The night sky was beginning to blanket the region, a soft breeze came from the north and brushed through their hair, bringing with it the soothing aroma of all kinds of flowers. Yet Kyodai couldn't detect any other odour besides Jess's, nor feel anything but her warmth.

"Let's go."