The Royal Cock Ch. 24

Story Info
... Forever.
4.9k words
4.77
34k
40

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,825 Followers

The seconds ticked by as they snuggled together. Kyodai couldn't wipe the grin from her face as she felt Jess's seed continue leaking from her freshly deflowered pussy. The warm, viscous fluid had no doubt soaked into the mattress, however Kyodai couldn't care less. She could smell it clearly, an almost bleach-like odour yet one that couldn't be mistaken as anything but sexual. Her own musk mixed in amidst the aroma, adding a spicy kick.

Jess's member had yet to soften, as had Kyodai's. Was it the pills? Or just the merely being naked and so close to one another, both emotionally and physically. Whatever the reason, Kyodai could tell that Jess was clearly still pent up.

"Someone's still pretty huge," Kyodai teased, reaching down with one hand to delicately pet Jess's sack, which still looked like she was smuggling bowling balls inside. They felt just as dense as ever, the princess noted.

"Hmm," Jess murmured, but slightly shifted her hips to give Kyodai better access, "You know, you never did worship my tits or cock."

"That's true," Kyodai grinned and thinned her eyes sexily, "Just say the word, Mistress," she moved to her knees, cradling her still massive belly that hung from her trim form like a fleshy beach ball. It filled her lap. Her breasts were forced to practically pour over the sides of its vastness, framing the immense gut like two gorgeous guards. So heavy, Kyodai thought and rubbed her still leaking womb affectionately.

"Kyo, worship my tits," Jess ordered, her voice regaining its composed dominance.

"Yes," Kyodai moaned and laid down onto her side, scooting down until her face was level with Jess's breasts, "Perfect," she whispered reverently, taking in the pristine curve of her lover's -- just thinking the word sent a trill down her spine -- breast, the immaculate shape with a slightly fuller bottom that led up to the lightly twitching peak. They were so much smaller than her own, yet Kyodai couldn't seem to get enough of them. Her eyes devoured the sight fervently, as if it was the last she would see them.

Kyodai leaned in closer until her lips were practically touching Jess's engorged nipple. It was so petite compared to the rest of her, yet no less enticing. Kyodai leaned her head down and pressed her lips into the bottom of Jess's breast. She trailed her lips over the smooth skin, planting affectionate kisses along her way across Jess's beautiful tit until she once again met that cute nipple. This time she opened up and took the hard nub past her lips.

Jess gasped and brought her hands to Kyo's head, pulling her closer. The sensations weren't nearly as pronounced as they had been on her pussy, however there was a softer feel now, like a warm embrace compared to a lustful kiss. She felt Kyo's hands on her skin, one moving down across her flat stomach as the other buried itself in Jess's untouched breast. A moan vibrated in Jess's throat as her head relaxed into the pillows. Kyo's wandering hand seemingly reached its destination as Jess felt her massage one of her still heavy balls.

Jess moaned as Kyo put her tongue into action. The slick muscle lapped at her teat as Kyo lightly bit down. She pulled back with it trapped in her teeth, drawing a moan from Jess who arched her back instinctively. Kyo was evidently a messy lover, she realised as the princess began to produce copious amounts of saliva, enough that it leaked from her lips to run down Jess's gravity-defying mound. The princess's other hand moved to the side and began massaging the abundant spittle into the cloud-like flesh.

Her mouth came free with a lewd pop as she moved over to the still dry tit. Jess moaned and pulled her head down, all but shoving her painfully dry nipple into her lover's willing maw. Moisture surrounded her stiff peak deliciously, closely followed by that lithe tongue she adored, and brought her pleasure to a low simmer. Jess bit her lip and moaned.

"Ahhhh, Kyo... mmm," Jess ran her fingers through Kyo's hair encouragingly, moaning louder as her efforts increased, "I think that's enough," Jess decreed and pulled Kyo away from her nipple. The princess whined and struggled, though it was weak and playful.

"Please, Mistress? May I worship your cock? It must be so dirty. Covered in our cum like that. Please, let me clean it for you," Kyodai pleaded and made her eyes open wide in the famed puppy-dog stare, which she had perfected as a child, and set her lips into an adorable pout. Few ever resisted such a look, only her parents and Monica had denied her expression. Jess giggled huskily and patted her head.

"No need to be so eager, Slut," Jess smirked at the final word, her grin widening as she heard Kyo moan in response, "But what kind of Mistress would I be if I didn't reward you?" Jess sat up so that her cock took the place of her breasts, its bulbous tip standing just in front of Kyo's seductive gaze, "If you do good, maybe I'll cum down your throat. Would you like that? My cum addicted princess slut?" Kyo gave a cross between a groan and a whine as she nodded excitedly.

"Then get to it," Jess ordered with a sharp slap to Kyo's bubbly rear. The princess snapped into action and quickly wrapped her mouth around the angry, purple tip. Her tongue set to work immediately, lapping up all of the half-dried juices, before reaching down to lick at the delicate underside of Jess's turgid prick.

Kyodai traced each vein with the tip of her tongue. She found and gathered still wet drops with her talented muscle, lapping them up and moaning softly at the taste. At the base, Kyodai puckered her lips and pressed them against Jess's shaft, trailing her kisses up the length like she had with Jess's breasts. And, like before, she came to a stop at the tip. Kyodai pressed her tongue flat against the frenulum and drew her head up the glans to the urethra. A gout of pre-cum met her hunting muscle there.

She reached up with her hands and held Jess's monstrous member close. Kyodai nuzzled into it like a lover, coating her cheeks in its musk. A sigh escaped her lips as a large dollop of pre streaked across her face, leaving a slick trail over her nose. Jess's slimy emissions soon ran down her nose and over her lips, bringing that overbearing fragrance directly to her attention.

The smell was intoxicating. Kyodai's sinuses were flooded with it, the odour somehow translating to a stronger, more carnal and deliciously filthy flavour. There were so many layers dancing across her palate. She easily recognised Jess's cock and traces of her cum, having tasted it before, but there was that sharp, tangy flavour that shrouded the others. Her own juices, Kyodai realised with a lustful moan and opened her mouth wide to take the head inside.

Last time she tried this, she gagged at first. That was her meagre inexperience, on which she blamed her many partners for never giving her the chance to learn. She was a fast learner, however. It was only suitable for the princess of futanari, the gender that practically personified sex and lust. Even so, Kyodai amazed herself when she learned to restrain her gag reflex after just a couple of mistakes. But now would be the time to find out if her body remembered what to do as she fed Jess's cock into her throat.

A sharp retch forced her to retreat. Kyodai groaned in annoyance at herself as she panted to regain control of her breathing. She brushed it off, though, and tried once more. Her reflex must've been cowed by her flash of anger, as Jess's cock slid smoothly down her gullet. Kyodai could feel it pulsing against the confines of her throat, those thick veins seeming to throb in harmony with her own heart. The princess came to a stop halfway down Jess's prick to catch her breath. She wriggled her tongue against the underside in the meanwhile.

Kyodai reached up and cupped Jess's balls in her hands, feeling their heft for herself. It was incredible! Her eyes widened in shock as she strained to lift them. Even taking her poor position and orgasm numbed muscles into account, they weighed a ton. The princess settled for squeezing and churning the cum by hand, something she had learned from the countless full body massages she'd received over her life. She moaned around the shaft gagging her throat and pushed further.

"That's it," Jess encouraged huskily, placing her hands on Kyo's head to gently bob her back and forth, "Take me all the way, make me cum into your belly. Let me see you swell all over again." The words had their desired effect as Kyo's throat vibrated wildly with a stifled groan and her pace rocketed. Jess's moans jumped in pitch as inch after inch of her monstrous cock was enveloped in Kyo's wondrous gullet and oesophagus.

Kyodai hastened her efforts. She could feel Jess's balls growing tight and hear the impatience building in her every breath. Pre-cum practically gushed down Kyodai's oesophagus, coating her insides in the slick emissions and making it all the easier to push back and forth. Kyodai soon found her nose planted firmly in Jess's crotch. A deep moan of pride reverberated in her chest. Simply fitting Jess's member into her mouth was a trial with its absurd girth, but this... it was a true victory in Kyodai's lust hazed mind.

Her sense of accomplishment was only complimented as Jess grunted, pulled her in tight then cried out in ecstasy reborn. Kyodai inhaled as best she could, inadvertently moaning at the heady musk that filtered through her nostrils, and basked in the burst of warmth that flooded her stomach. It was soon joined by another burst, then another.

Her womb had shrunk a great deal since being inundated in Jess's seed. All that had leaked from her pussy was soon replaced, however, as her belly filled further and further. The lack of oxygen and burn in her lungs only added to the sensation of being stuffed with her lover's scalding hot seed. She could feel her flesh beginning to expand through it all, stretching to hold the gallons of semen pouring into her, as her lungs yearned for air. And yet, to her astonishment, Jess's balls barely felt like they were shrinking.

Kyodai's pussy exploded in an ocean of her and Jess's cum as her body was rocked by a stray orgasm. Her cock jumped again, in the vain hopes of expelling its own backed up load. The rubber band held strong and once again cut off her ejaculate.

Jess released Kyo's head shortly thereafter. The sensations were just as strong as her last blowjob, if not more so from her still horribly pent up balls. Each gush of her seed sent a wave of bliss crashing down upon her body, dousing her blazing nerves in what was essentially gasoline. The princess had the sense to pull away as her oxygen reserves ran dry. Cum continued to spray down her gullet and swell her stomach. A spurt filled her mouth to overflowing just as Jess came free with a pop.

Jess acted quickly and pushed Kyo onto her back, darting to her knees and aiming her still cumming cock at the swollen princess. Potent ropes of jizz arched high and fell upon Kyo's panting form with wet, heavy splats. Jess trained her spraying prick down at Kyo's fecund stomach, dousing it in a cup's worth of semen, before raising her member just slightly for the next spurt. It rebounded off the crest of Kyo's mountainous gut to splatter against her watermelon sized breasts.

"Yes," Kyo panted wantonly, "Cover me, Jess... paint me in your cum!" Jess was powerless to resist as she stroked her turgid cock and moved around Kyo's prone form, squeezing gout after gout of her seemingly endless climax to coat Kyo, who reached up with both hands to rub the thick ejaculate into her perfect skin, moaning throughout her impromptu cum shower.

Minutes passed before Jess's climax finally ran its course. Kyo was absolutely plastered in cum by that time. Barely an inch of skin was visible from the waist up, even as jizz drooled lazily down her body to join the pool on the bed. When Jess recovered, she flopped down beside Kyo, giggling at the lewd squelch of the truly soaked mattress beneath her. They looked to one another and laughed, taking joy in the mutual pleasure they experienced.

"I did good, right, Mistress?" Kyo smirked as she licked around her lips, clearing them of Jess's copious seed, and looked into Jess's eyes like a puppy waiting for a treat.

"Better than good, Kyo... you were perfect," Jess couldn't help but lean in for a sloppy kiss, her tongue quickly finding Kyo's. The flavour of her cum saturated Kyo's mouth, so thick and potent that it completely overwhelmed any other taste. Not that Jess had any reason to complain, having supplemented her breakfast with her own ejaculate dozens of times in the past. It was one of the few things Jess had consistently enjoyed about her oversized cock.

They pulled apart for air with a thick string of cum between them. It fell under its own weight to join the mess that had become of the bed.

"Sorry about the bed," Jess flushed, glancing at the unsalvageable sheets.

"Don't be. I think it's an improvement," Kyo giggled as she shifted about, her movements accompanied by the wet squelching of her cum saturated mattress.

"So do I," Jess chuckled and hugged her close, or as close as possible with Kyo's expansive gut in the way. Their hands lazily roamed about the other. Jess marvelled silently at how thick her cum felt, almost like gelatine. She felt Kyo's hands stray to her balls.

"How're they still so full?" Kyo wondered in awe.

"Must be those pills," Jess mused. It was almost worrying to think that she was still this big after already cumming more than she normally would in a week.

"I wonder what they'll do to me," Kyo teased with a grin and arched an eyebrow at Jess, "I think I'm empty enough now, so..." she climbed to her knees and shuffled to kneel at Jess's feet, "It's my turn to cum in you, Mistress." Jess wondered if she had ever seen Kyo look so happy.

"O-okay," Jess gulped, but nodded and opened her legs wide. Where were these nerves suddenly coming from? She should be used to this by now after taking Kyo's virginity and letting the princess explore every facet of her body so intimately. Yet there was something different this time, yet she couldn't identify it.

Kyodai crawled forward with her seductive gaze fixed squarely on Jess. The massively endowed teen watched her, eyes sparking with a mixture of apprehension and overwhelming desire. Kyodai continued until she was above Jess, looking directly into her welcoming, gem-like eyes.

"It's okay," Kyodai soothed her, "I'll be as gentle as possible."

"I-I know you will," Jess stuttered and reached up to cup Kyo's cheek. For a moment, she said nothing more and simply stared into her brilliant, azure eyes. It would hurt, that was guaranteed. Very few people were lucky enough not to feel it when their hymens are broken. So was there a point in Kyo being gentle? Jess thought back to earlier, when she had taken Kyo's virginity and given her cock's in turn. She had so much to learn. Who better to learn from than the princess?

To do that, she would need Kyo to go all out. There would be little to gain from a slow, fearful approach. Jess took a deep, calming breath through her nose, smiling softly as she inhaled all of the heady aromas clouding the air.

"But... but I don't want you to hold back," Jess continued, "I know you've been waiting for this. I can practically feel it. Kyo," Jess leaned up and pressed her forehead against Kyo's, "I want you. Since I was a kid, I wanted you more than I've wanted anything in my life. I don't want you to hold anything back for my sake. I want you to fuck me. Cum in me. I want you..." Jess trailed off.

Kyodai didn't need to hear anything more and kissed her deeply.

"If that's what you want," Kyodai assented, her voice deepening to a husky edge, "Then I have my own request." Jess nodded for her to continue, "When I'm done with you, you have to promise to cum in me until you're absolutely empty." As she spoke, Kyodai removed the cursed rubber band and tossed it aside. There would be no need for it now.

"Done," Jess quickly agreed and they shared a short giggle. She felt Kyo pull away, the bed shifting under her movements. This is really happening, Jess thought in awe, this wasn't one of her wet dreams. Jess moaned as she felt Kyo's cock press against her pussy. It wasn't one of her fantasies when she masturbated. She bit her lip and bucked her hips as Kyo pushed in slightly. I'm really going to be fucked by the princess... who's my fiancée... and my lover.

"I love you," Jess propped herself onto her elbows. Kyo leaned in until their faces were inches apart.

"I love you too. Now... brace yourself," Kyodai warned. She kissed Jess, plunging her tongue into her lover's mouth as she reared back. She felt Jess tense beneath her and moved her hands to hers, grasping them tightly.

Jess grunted as she felt her pussy start opening around Kyo's cock. She progressed slowly at first, as if testing the waters, before suddenly sending her hips forth with all the force of a battering ram. Jess would have given voice to the agony that tore through her, but Kyo was smart and kept her screams muffled. Jess's muscles all tensed, her hands clamping down on Kyo's like car compactors. The princess didn't say anything, however.

"I know, babe. But I'm going to give you what you asked for. Even if it hurts," Kyodai said and continued to push inside, forcing Jess's inner depths to spread wide around her.

Jess scarcely heard her, too caught up in the ceaseless agony numbing her body. She wasn't blind to the other sensations bombarding her. She felt Kyo still moving, inexorably pushing in deeper and deeper, and that their hands were entwined.

And yet... Jess felt didn't truly feel the pain. It was there like a giant ink blot on a blank canvas and made her body tense like never before, but it didn't reach her mind. There was simply no room.

If the pain was an inky black colour, then Jess's mind was a sea of white with warm, alluring colours swirling within. Is this what Kyo felt when I took her virginity? The sense of fulfilment, of love and adoration, combined with the joy of knowing this was all real to craft a perfect landscape in her mind, one that couldn't be touched. It didn't matter that her physical form was blanketed in darkness for the moment.

Kyodai ground her teeth together in concentration. She hadn't expected Jess to be so tight, even compared to the other virgins Kyodai had been with, she gripped her like a vice. If that wasn't enough, Kyodai could already feel her climax building.

"Ugh, Jess... fuck, you're so tight," Kyodai grunted as she, finally, pushed her groin against Jess's. Now the real challenge begins, she thought and pulled out until just her tip was inside, "I've waited so long to do this," Kyodai panted with a lustful smirk and rammed forward, pulled back, then repeated. She heard Jess grunt beneath her, but didn't let up. After two denied orgasms, Kyodai knew she had to work fast.

Kyodai didn't pay any attention to her technique and simply fucked her meat into Jess. Her crotch slammed into Jess's balls time and time again, the loud smacks sounding throughout the room. In her peripheral vision, Kyodai could see her cum engorged belly jiggle with each thrust. Jess's pussy sucked on Kyodai lewdly, like a babe on its mother's teat, refusing to let go even as Kyodai pounded the still constricting hole harder with every thrust. The orifice squelched lewdly with every slight movement, urging Kyodai to fuck it faster.

Jess no longer even noticed the pain of her lost virginity. All that she felt was a pleasure she never thought existed, all from simply laying there, legs spread wide and having her once virgin pussy fucked ferociously. Even the fierce smacks against her balls only her ecstasy prosper into a growing bliss. Kyo never once slowed, nor showed any signs of stagnating as her pace kept on increasing every few pumps. Jess's body responded in kind and bucked her hips against the thrusts as best she could, though it made little difference.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,825 Followers
12