The Royal Cock Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cumming!" Jess suddenly screeched and arched her back. Her head fell against the mattress as her lips dropped open in a mindless shriek of ecstatic bliss. Her pussy clamped down around Kyodai so hard that her pace briefly slowed and sent forth a deluge of juices to splatter the princess.

Kyodai panted heavily and struggled to find a balance between control and pleasure, however the latter continually outweighed the former. It would only be a matter of seconds before she lost the will to restrain herself.

"Fuck," Kyodai panted and mashed her lips against Jess's, using the slightly awkward position to slow her thrusts and recover. Jess seemed to have other ideas, however, as her hips worked to maintain a similar tempo. The princess moaned louder and louder as she felt her bliss clambering to its ultimate peak, until she reached a fever pitch.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... Jess! Ah! Cumming, gonna cum... gonna cum in your womb!" Kyodai wailed as an orgasm threatened to crush her mind under its almost alien intensity.

"Fuck me! Fuck my pussy, Kyo! Fuck my womb! Let's be pregnant together!" Jess responded just as fiercely, her voice wobbling as her body seized in another orgasm.

At those words, Kyodai lost it. She angled her thrust just right and sent all of her power into it. Her cock barrelled past Jess's cervix, earning a low grunt of discomfort from her that quickly turned to a cry of bliss, as Kyodai let loose her first jet of cum in a week.

"I fucking love you!" Kyodai shouted. Jess seemed almost totally out of it, however, as she gave no response beyond a mingled cry and moan. Kyodai didn't care and simply kissed her deeply as they shared in each other's heavenly orgasm.

Jess lost sight of the world around her. Did her eyes roll back? It didn't matter. Ecstasy shocked every nerve ending across her entire body with what felt like a million volts each, practically frying her mind and reducing her cognitive ability to just two things; the sensation of her pussy convulsing in orgasm; and the cum spewing into her receptive womb. Her brain shut down after a few moments longer, unable to handle so much...

"Jess? Jess? Come on, wake up?! Please?" Jess roused at the concerned voice and frowned. She groggily opened her eyes, seeing a warm light overhead that was obscured by possibly the most beautiful sight to wake up to; Kyo, her royal face covered in layer upon layer of thick, slowly drying cum.

"Morning, beautiful," Jess greeted with a dazed smile.

"It's still night, actually."

"Hmm? Oh," Jess looked to the thinly curtained windows, seeing the night sky, "I passed out?"

"Yeah, terrified me when I finally stopped cumming." Jess only then became aware of the full, sloshing sensation in her gut and sat up.

"Wow," she gasped at the sight of her swollen middle. It was nowhere near as big as Kyo had become, but she still looked to be in her third trimester, "All of this is you?" Jess looked to Kyo.

"Of course. Guess that week really took its toll," the princess chuckled.

"I'm still hard?!" Jess abruptly exclaimed as she finally noticed that her cock was still as hard as rock even after passing out.

"Yeah," Kyo said and licked her lips hungrily, "And so am I. Think you're up for upholding your end?"

"Huh? Oh, uh... let me check," Jess shakily climbed to her feet. She was unstable at first, however she soon found her balance and took a few steps, cock bobbing all the while, "Yeah, I'd say so."

"Good," Kyo began and stood opposite her, "Because I'm gonna drain you dry." Jess smirked and moved to stand against the princess, breasts pushing up into hers.

"We'd better get started then," Jess leaned up and pressed her lips to Kyo's, as she reached around with her hands to grip the princess's delicious ass cheeks, "But first, I've got an idea you might like..."

A few moments later and Kyodai laid opposite Jess. Their legs were spread wide and both held their cocks straight down, aiming at one another's pussies.

"Will this really work?" Kyodai inquired, though she couldn't hide her excitement.

"Dunno. But I wanna try it out."

With that, they moved forward. Jess moaned as her cock entered Kyodai, whose own member soon shared in a far tighter sensation. They moved closer and closer until both had sunk in to the hilt.

"Oh fuck! This feels incredible!" Kyodai cried. How hadn't anyone tried this already? The princess could feel her pussy flutter around Jess's member, eager to be filled with cum once more, while her own cock pulsed heavily inside her lover's snatch.

"Hmm, ready?" Jess moaned, struggling to keep from crying out just like Kyo. The princess nodded eagerly.

It was all too much for both of them. Within minutes the dual sensations had the tendons in their necks standing out, as they attempted to voice their perfect ecstasy, but no sound escaped, such was their pleasure at that moment. Both of them watched the other's belly swell, though Kyodai's quickly reached a point that she couldn't see around.

When they came down, Jess pulled free and crawled beside Kyo. She straddled her face and pushed her cum streaming pussy against her lips. The princess responded almost on instinct and began to lick, suck and swallow her own ejaculate eagerly. Jess ground her snatch against her face, moaning heavily as she built to a vaginal orgasm rapidly.

Moments later and Jess was thrusting into Kyo's pussy again. About a third of her cum had managed to leak out, leaving Kyo with a middle like a woman pregnant with twins. The orifice squelched lewdly with each thrust, gouts of semen being forced out by the sheer pressure, only for far more to replace it later. Jess committed the sight of Kyo's stomach swelling up until she looked ready to drop quadruplets to memory, even as her still rock hard prick urged her to exceed such a ridiculous size.

The night wore on and on. Both commoner and princess came time and time again. Cum coated the bed and much of the surrounding floor. Half a dozen empty bottles of water were strewn about haphazardly. Neither Jess nor Kyodai cared to pause their marathon to pick them up. Jess's strength eventually gave out, though Kyo was more than willing to straddle and ride her monumental cock. Before long, however, both were exhausted. Jess could only thrust languidly into Kyo until she came. Kyo would then do her best to buck her hips against her until Jess recovered.

By the time they simply couldn't continue, Kyo was truly the size of a horse. Her stomach dominated her body, not that she paid it any mind as she laid on her side with Jess behind her. They were utterly exhausted, sweat and all other manner of bodily fluids matting their hair and sticking to their skin. Jess kept her arms wrapped around Kyo and held her as tight as her tired muscles would allow.

"I love you, Kyo," Jess whispered, feeling her eyelids grow heavy.

"I love you too, Jess," Kyo replied, just as softly, "Next time... I wanna try anal." Jess laughed at that.

"Sure. But no pills, okay?"

"Yeah... they more than worked anyway," Kyodai giggled as she weakly patted her enormous belly. Cum continued to stream from her abused snatch and onto her thighs, but it only made the moment seem more complete.

"Hmm," Jess murmured as she finally embraced sleep. Kyodai soon joined her and the two fell into a deep, much needed slumber as the sun rose outside, casting its warm radiance over the land. A ray of light broke through a crack in the curtains and struck Jess's ring finger. Their faces lifted into smiles as their dreams replayed the night's events.

"Lady Kyodai?" Rona asked politely as she knocked on the princess's door, to no response, "I'm coming in, ma'am." The maid opened the door and peeked inside. Instantly, her face flushed and she withdrew. A smile teased at the corners of her lips.

"What is it?" A passing co-worker inquired.

"Inform her majesty that she might be a grandmother very soon," Rona simply explained and walked off to attend to her duties.

12