The Royal Line Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delight came, whooping and laughing, tears of pure joy sliding down her cheeks. She would have tumbled off Hale's cock, helpless as a boned fish, but Hale caught her by the shoulders and laid her gently down upon the bed.

The twins were rubbing their naked bodies across his back and flanks, whimpering in anticipation and need. He could feel the warm wetness of their dripping cunts spreading across the coverlet. Hale ignored them and beckoned instead to Courtesy, who still stood a little ways from the bed, biting her berry-red lip. She had shucked out her nightdress and was fingering herself with one hand, while the other stroked the great dome of her swollen belly.

"Did you like watching what I did to your sister?" Hale asked her. Courtesy nodded and blushed. She had a delightful blush. "I came" she admitted.

Hale raised his eyebrows. "Just from watching and fingering?"

Again, Courtesy nodded. "It's carrying this babe of yours," she explained. "It makes everything more sensitive."

"Show me," Hale ordered, patting his knee with the flat of his hand. Courtesy darted forward with a wicked grin, and sat down hard on Hale's giant cock. The weight of her bulging belly made every stroke harder and deeper as she rode him, and neither of them could long endure it. Them came together, the tenor of their wild moans running together like the trilling of mated turtledoves. Hale's cock fountain thick semen like a living geyser and Courtesy blushed a deeply red to find herself squirting like the commonest of trollops.

Hale only laughed at her expression, but she hid her face as she slid off him, his seed coursing down her pale thighs, and curled up beside the supine Delight.

"Now us?" Bright whispered in Hale's ear.

"Please! Please!" whined Sweet from the other side. "I'm so horny I could die."

"Now you," Hale agreed, shifting to face them. "But first you have to get me hard again."

"We can do that," laughed Bright, reaching for Hale's sticky cock.

Hale pushed her hand gently aside. "Not like that," he explained. "This is a challenge. You must get me hard without touching me at all."

Sweet frowned, her pixie face wrinkling up in way that was unselfconscious and alluring. "Shall we touch ourselves then?"

Hale nodded. "Start with that."

Sweet did not hesitate, but spread her legs wide and at once began to rub her clitoris in slow, sensuous circles. With her other hand, Sweet began to fondle her breasts, rubbing and teasing her rosy little nipples. Her hazel eyes smoldered and her plump lips were parted invitingly.

Not to be out done, Bright dropped face down on the wide bed, her pert backside lifted high in the air, pointing towards Hale. She turned her head so she keep watch him as she reached around and slid three of her slender fingers in and out her dripping cunt. The juices that spilled out trickled down across the bulge of her growing belly.

"Do you like this, Old Hawk?" she asked, her voice soft and sultry. "Do like seeing me stick my little fingers where your big cock should be?"

"I like it," Hale admitted. "But its not making me hard yet."

"What would make you hard?" Sweet asked, as she too began to finger herself.

"Something a little more...shocking might do the trick," Hale suggested.

Bright frowned. Her frown was as delightful as her twin's. "Like what?" she asked. Hale only smiled. Bright continued to look charmingly puzzled, but Sweet's already doll like eyes widened further in understanding.

"But that would be..." she broke off and glanced over at Bright. Sweet growled then, a kittenish snarl that made her breast tremble. She reached out plunged her own fingers into Bright's slick cunt.

"Sweet, no!" Bright gasped, her eyes going wide, but already she was arching her back, instinctually pushing her sensitive regions towards the source of the pleasure. Sweet ignored her sister's words, intent upon her task, one hand working at her twin's loins, one at her own. Hale felt his cock stirring at the sight.

"Stop it, Sweet," Bright protested weakly. "I mean it. Cut it out!"

Instead, Sweet seized one of Bright's breasts, kneading it as though she was milking a cow.

"Ooh, Sweet, really stop. I feel like I'm about to come."

Sweet growled again and there was more of the vixen than the kitten this second noise. She leaned forward and brought her mouth to Bright's loins. Her tongue flicked out, caressing and exploring with greedy slurping noises.

"Sweet!" Bright moaned as she climaxed, her slender body shaking like a leaf in a gale. "Oh Sweet how could you? Oh! Oh no, oh no, not again..."

Bright's cries dissolved into a high wordless whine as she felt a second orgasm building under her twin's tongue. This was a forbidden pleasure, she knew, a sin beyond anything she did with her stepfather. Yet how could it be counted so, when she had once been of one flesh with Sweet? How could it be wrong to unite what had be sundered? What truer love was there than this?

Bright came again, hard enough to make her see spots, and she collapsed panting to the coverlet.

Sweet turned back to face Hale. Her chin and lips shone with the tangy juices of her sister's cunt and she grinned wide and wickedly at what she saw. Hale's cock stood stiff and proud once more.

"Take me, Old Hawk," she implored.

Hale pounced on her, pinning her to the mattress like a lynx pins down a swallow. His hungry lips found hers. He could taste Bright on her tongue as she kissed him, kissed him as though she would inhale him. He entered her roughly and she arched and writhed with his every sally, the curves of breasts and belly rubbing up against the muscled plain of his chest. He half feared he would crush, with all his weight bearing down upon her pixie's body, but lust drove him on. He would do what he pleased with her. She was his. They were all his, this place, these women. He would take them and keep them and protect them. He was their lord and master.

Sweet came and Hale came with her, pumping her full of his hot seed, and their triumphant cries echoed around the chamber. And then, for a while, there was a drowsy silence in Hawkshead Keep.

***

It was the afternoon of the following day that the message reached the Baron. Hale was outside the guard barracks at the time, surveying the ground with Master Gatrim, the local stone mason, and Captain Quill, the commander of Hawkshead's men-at-arms. The three were discussing expanding the building so that more recruits could be housed come next spring. Above them, grey clouds were rolling in from the west.

"My lord!" a hoarse voice cried. Hale turned to see a messenger in Greyleon livery jogging up the slope towards them. The man carried a leather scroll case, which he passed to Hale.

" A missive from Greyport my lord," the messenger explained. "I am charged that not but you yourself shall receive it."

Hale nodded and excused himself to the captain and the mason. A glance over his shoulder told him that all three men commenced whispered speculation as soon as he was out of earshot, but he paid them little heed.

Hale slid the scroll out of its case and broke the wax seal. The message it contained was brief.

"It is time our little circle met again.

Your loving sister,

Delicacia."

12