The Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she stood, unruly triangle of black curls between her thighs, not shaved or waxed, just natural. Speaking objectively, her bum truly was a little large. There was a slight pouch to her belly, not much, but visible. Her breasts, now freed from the confining support of the half cup bra, sagged slightly. Under the breasts, I could make out the faint red semi-circle indentations made by the underwire in that maroon bra.

She wasn't Marilyn Monroe or Mae West, or the airbrushed and photo shopped perfection of a centerfold. And, above all, she was no longer perched at the peak of sexy youth. She was a woman. And for me, that made her not perfect, but something better than perfect. That made her real.

My Robin hadn't been perfect either, especially after Amy arrived and as the years passed. But I loved her more each day. At that moment, I recalled the lessons I had learned in our years together. You love a woman, not in spite of her imperfections but because of them. And perhaps, if you are very lucky, even though you aren't perfect either, she will love you back the same way.

My guess is that, I'm a lucky man...again.

I wanted to rub away the red marks of the underwire with my lips and lift the breasts in my fingers. I longed to kiss the pouch and part the tangled triangle of black curls. But first things first. I knelt before Jenny and reached for her hands, kissed her fingers and then, lingeringly the inside of her wrists,

I lifted my eyes from her hands to her eyes. "Jenny, I know I'm slow."

She smiled.

"But I get there, eventually. Such as I am, I love you also. May I take you to my bed?"

Delight suffused her face and she pulled my head to her bosom. But no, I hadn't got that quite right, and I wanted to set things straight, right now, from the beginning.

"No, that's wrong. I didn't say that right. Not my bed, our bed."

She crushed me to her chest and began to weep. I reached around her and grasped in both hands that delightful cool.

Gradually, the sobs subsided and, when I judged it safe, I released her.

"Please do me a favor," she asked.

"Anything!"

She rooted in her clutch purse, removed her car key and said, "My suitcase is in the trunk. It would be on the chilly side, if I tried to fetch it myself."

"A suitcase.... Planning?" I smiled.

"Hoping," she replied.

I fetched the suitcase and, as a traditional Locksmith gentleman, insisted that the lady precede me up the stairs. I enjoyed the view. Perhaps I am not that much of a gentleman.

Jenny glanced back over her shoulder and caught my eye, but not before she realized where I had been staring. She gave a little extra wiggle.

"Dirty old man!"

"I plead guilty to both parts of the charge. I'm dirty and, I fear, I am indeed old."

"Not that old!" Jenny proclaimed.

Once in the bedroom, Jenny helped raise the Locksmith lacrosse shirt over my head and pulled down the aged sweatpants that matched it. The briefs followed. Jenny stepped back as if to gain a better view. It couldn't have been a very inspiring sight.

"I know I'm old, Jenny, and I cannot even claim to be very experienced in compensation."

Jenny reached for my cock which leaped to greet her. That part of my anatomy, at least, was acting positively youthful.

"Sweetheart, I was sixteen years old when Robin and I began dating. We were both virgins and in all my life I never slept with anyone but her."

"Are you ashamed of that?"

"Not in the least!"

"And did you keep her happy in bed?"

"She certainly caused me to think so. I know she kept me more than happy."

"Will, if you kept a good woman happy for all those years, I call that the very best kind of experience.

I folded her into my chest and she rubbed her cheek against the fine grey hairs between my nipples.

"Besides," she whispered.

"Yes, my dear?"

"An Asian girl who has to work as hard as she can to get into Locksmith, doesn't get much chance to party. Especially if the best offer she gets is a drunk engineer in a bar."

"You mean?"

"Below the waist is Star Trek territory."

Long pause

"Where no man has gone before."

"Dear God, I'm in love with a Trekkie! I may have to reconsider this!"

She pounded my chest in light mockery, "Don't you dare!"

I lifted one eyebrow, "Interesting!"

"You're one too!"

"Guilty as charged, once again."

Jenny trapped my hand in hers, spread her legs slightly, and guided my hand to the moist slit between them. "Star Trek no more! " she declared.

I began the voyage of adventure and exploration. Sheer delight.

She reached for my suddenly youthful cock, "And this needs to follow."

I looked at the bed. "Do we have five minutes before we start?"

"We have as long as you want, but why?" Jenny looked puzzled and slightly disappointed.

"Just wait."

I stepped into the hallway and from the linen cupboard, pulled a clean set of sheets and pillowcases.

I returned to the bedroom and to a waiting Jenny.

"This is your first time, our first time, and you deserve clean sheets, my dearest one."

A smile bright enough to be generated the output of a dozen reactors lit her face.

Together we stripped the old linen. I took it from her, deposited it in the hamper and turned back to her. By now my erection had subsided and it bounced about as I shook out the folds in the new sheets. Jenny took one look at the bobbing penis in its nest of slightly greying hair.

She began to laugh. "It reminds me of a bobble head doll!"

Then she reached to pull taut the other side of the fitted sheet and her creamy breasts wobbled back and forth enticingly. I laughed too.

This very domestic task with Jenny was... comfortable.

We made a quick and efficient job of making the bed together. What? You're surprised? We've been working together for years. We're a team.

I pulled back the blanket and the fresh sheets. "Join me, my dear and only love."

She did.

It was gentle love. Jenny was eager and could scarcely wait through the usual preliminaries before taking my rejuvenated cock in her skilled, engineer's fingers, to draw it into her core. Entering her caused no pain and her moist passage spasmed in delight around me.

I tried to hold back but it had been so long with nothing but my own less skilful fingers to provide for my needs. Far too early, it was my turn to spasm. I hadn't even given her an orgasm. As my wilting dick, withdrew from her, I raised myself on my hands and looked down at her.

"I apologize, my dear. It's been a while and, truly, as I told you, I'm not that wonderful or experienced a lover. I am sorry I didn't help you to come."

Jenny grasped my head fiercely with both hands by my hair. "Don't you dare apologize! It was heaven! And I did come. It was just gentle, like my man. Besides, we'll keep practising."

But though I hoped I would forever be tender, I didn't always want to be gentle with Jenny. I cast my eyes down her alabaster body to the unruly thatch of dark hair between her legs. A memory of the flight to Tokyo came to me and I licked my lips in preparation...

It was, quite literally, a dream come true. Jenny said it was the same for her...

Afterwards, I propped myself on my right elbow so I could gaze down at my love. Jenny extended her arms around my neck, locked those astounding eyes on mine and leaned back, her hair splayed on the linen of the pillow, a portrait in black and white.

"How long can you stay?" I asked.

"As long as you'll let me."

"How about, as long as we both shall live?"

Jenny paused, as if weighing her words carefully. "That almost sounds like a proposal. Is it?"

I realized where those words I had just spoken are more commonly said. I hadn't consciously grasped where I had heard those words before and what they might mean to her. Trust me to propose by accident! But I knew, suddenly and with utter conviction, that my subconscious had chosen rightly. Maggie was right: I truly am the kind of man who needs a woman.

"Is it too early?"

"Not at all. I would have said 'yes,' months ago, if you had given me the chance."

"Then, that's what it is. Jenny, my dearest love, will you marry me?"

"You know I will."

I held her, just held her.

Then, soberly, sombrely even, I lifted my head to look down again.

"Sweetheart, that 'as long as we both shall live' business may not be as long as we would like. Have you thought about that?"

"Will, forgive me for asking this, but did you have long enough with your Robin?"

"You know I didn't."

"But was the time you did have worth it?"

"Every second."

"The same with me. Short or long -- and I hope it will be long -- every second will be worth it."

You don't argue with a love like that, not if you have any sense.

"Will," Jenny said, "About that question, 'How long can I stay?"

"Yes, my love?"

"I guess a more precise answer is, 'Until you sell the house and move to California.' I know I won't ever have enough nights sleeping beside you so I have no intention of wasting even one of them. I'm planning to go with you."

"But what about your dissertation?"

"I submitted today."

I knew exactly how to congratulate her.... No, not that. At my age, twice in twenty minutes isn't in the realm of possibility anymore. But hugging and kissing is almost as good.

That reminded me of something else I needed to say to Jenny.

"Sweetheart, I'm fifty-two. Even if I live a long time, I may not be able to satisfy you sexually."

"I'll buy the Viagra."

"And when that doesn't work anymore?"

Jenny made a vee with her fingers, lifted them to her mouth, extended her tongue between the fingers and lapped at the junction, all the while waggling her eyebrows lasciviously, like Groucho Marx on speed.

What can a man do but laugh?

She snuggled into my chest again. But there was another issue...

"Amy likes you, my love."

"She's a sweetheart."

"But I wonder what she'll think about having a stepmother so near her own age.

"Will."

"Yes, dear?"

"I'm thirty-six. That's not so close to Amy's age. "

Thirty-six? Not only is my radar out of order but I can't even guess a woman's age!

"I thought you were in your twenties!"

She rolled her eyes, cupped her breasts and said, "Haven't you noticed what's happening to my tits?"

"I guess I will have to examine them more closely, repeatedly, visually, manually and orally."

She laughed. "Professor Cohen said he would schedule my oral examination. Is that what he meant?"

"I hope not!"

"But about Amy, Will..."

"Yes, dear."

"Maybe this will help." Jenny slipped out of bed, rooted in her suitcase and pulled out a card sized envelope. Inside was a sheet of plain paper, folded in half. It read.

Dear Dad,

What took you so long? Enjoy!

Love, Amy

PS. I wouldn't mind a sister or brother.

Jenny laughed, and then grew more serious. "Will, speaking of not being able to... You do realize my biological clock is ticking away faster than yours. Sometime, not tonight, can we think about that?"

I looked down at the suddenly serious and even uncertain face. "You want to have your own child?"

"No, but I very much want to have yours."

How could I deny her anything.

"Whenever you're ready!"

I kept her busy the next few minutes. I am pretty sure Jenny wasn't thinking about anything, I know I wasn't. But eventually I needed to catch my breath - I truly am getting older. An uncomfortable thought did intrude.

"Do you think Maggie and Rich will be surprised, or worse, upset?"

"Not in the least."

"You sure?"

"Absolutely." Jenny detached herself from her arms, fetched the maroon bra , knelt on the sheets held the cups to her breasts. I may be fifty two but there was a distinct stirring down below as she arched her back and thrust those glorious tits towards me.

"Maggie helped me choose this for you."

"She did?"

"Long ago, before the trip to Japan."

"What?"

"Will, there was no mixup with the room. We thought that if you had to share a room with, I would get you into bed and these," she said, hoisting the tits, "would do the rest."

"But I ruined that plan."

"Yep!"

Then Jenny asked, "Will have you ever worn an underwire bra on a fifteen hour flight halfway across the world?"

I smiled, "Uhh, no, I can't say that I have."

"Obviously, if you had, you would know how much I love you, since I did it all for you."

"So Maggie probably won't be a problem."

Jenny shook her head. "The Marilyn Monroe costume was her idea... But the rest of it I thought up myself."

"So, no trouble with Maggie. But I'm still employed by Locksmith until the end of the year and even though you submitted your dissertation, you are still technically a student. Rich will have to take official notice."

"Maybe this will help."

Jenny rooted once more in her suitcase, produced an envelope, obviously of high rag content paper and handed it to me.

It was decorated with the seal of Locksmith university, a lock of early 18th century vintage, circled by the words, "Scientia clavis est." Inside was a letter of equivalent weight and formality. It was from the office of the Dean of Engineering and was addressed to me, under my full formal title, with every degree and professional designation listed. I scanned down to the meat of the letter:

"Thank you for writing me to inform me of your intention to initiate a relationship with Ms. Chen. I value highly your readiness to observe both the letter and spirit of the university's rules protecting vulnerable students from harassment or intimidation in such matters. I note that you have for some time ceased to function as supervisor or Ms. Chen and that the University no longer employs her as your research assistant. That being the case, I see no difficulty in granting you permission under clause 7.1.4 of the university's regulations, to enter into the relationship and I wish you both well in all your future endeavors."

A scrawled, handwritten fluttered onto the sheets. It was unsigned but that didn't matter. I recognized the scrawl.

"Dear Will,

We are both in the hands of determined women. Neither of us can do anything about it. Lean back and enjoy!

PS. Please complete the paper trail by writing me to ask permission to date Jenny. And for God's sake, remember to backdate it."

Will do. After all, we must obey the rules.