The Rules Are Simple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you wanna see if the motel has a coffee machine or something, we can rest up for a bit 'til you feel up to driving," I suggested.

"No," she replied. "I can't be bothered driving anymore tonight, let's just get a room. I haven't got work tomorrow, and you rarely work even on a good week."

"Way to make me feel even worse, Mum," I whined.

"Oh honey, stop your crying," she snapped, but quickly smiling again she started talking to me in a childish voice. "Mummy will have another shot of whiskey if baby will stop his whinging.'

"Two," I challenged.

"Let's just say three and I'll sleep better for it," she said.

"Deal," I replied happily.

Mum put the car into gear and we slowly pushed forward into the motel parking area just outside of a block of rooms. We walked together into the reception cabin and were greeted by a pretty girl about 25 years old and in my tipsy state I couldn't help staring at her chest for longer than was required. Mum smiled at me, and when I made eye contact with her I realised I was caught and sheepishly looked anywhere else.

Predictably, it turned out there was only one room available, however it was a bigger room with a king bed and a single bed. Neither of us fussed about having to share a room, we stopped at the vending machine outside reception for some snacks then made our way to the room. It was spacious and clean and Mum fell down on the king bed stretching out on her back.

"Can you be a darling and go get my overnight bag from the car, I desperately need a shower," she asked staring up at the ceiling.

I did as was asked, grabbing my own bag as well as the whiskey from the front seat. Back in the room, Mum already had the shower heating up, steam flowing from the bathroom into the living area as she grabbed her bag from me and rummaged through it till she pulled out everything she needed.

"Find something good on television for us to watch, I shouldn't be long," she said and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

I turned on the television and spent some time flicking through the channels, it was the same old rubbish except that the porn channels were all available, no wonder the room was so expensive, I thought, turning the TV off.

Another ten minutes later and Mum came out of the bathroom dressed in her pyjamas, surrounded by a wall of steam behind her as she made her way around the side of the larger bed, drying her medium length blonde hair with a large soft white towel.

She looked at the TV not being on then at me questioningly.

"There's only porn on," I replied.

Mum laughed. "Anything good?" she asked.

"Mum, it's Porn!" I answered. "It's all good."

"Of course it is dear, along with the completely convenient situations and scenarios, completely believable and completely rational," Mum smirked.

"Completely jealous or completely prudish, I'm unsure at this point," I countered.

"I'll show you prudish," she hissed and then poked her tongue out at me.

I had to laugh. "Hardcore Mum. Very hardcore."

"Go get in the shower you brat. I'm going to call your father and let him know we're not going to make it home tonight," she said as she picked up her mobile from the bedside cabinet.

The shower was hot, and I spent longer than usual absorbing the heat. Once out, I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist. I had left my bag in the other room so had to go out in only my towel to get my pyjamas. Mum looked up as I entered the room but didn't acknowledge me as I retrieved some boxer shorts and pyjama bottoms pulling them both on under my towel. Removing the towel I then threw on a t-shirt and sat down on the end of the king size bed.

"Your father managed to solve whatever the issue was at work, he didn't want to go too much into detail," Mum said.

"Right," I replied. I reached for the bottle of whiskey, took the cap off and poured two shots, handing one to Mum. She eyed me as I smiled cheekily. "Um, to mother son bonding?"

"Hmmm, I think your trying to get me drunk Marcus!" Mum accused, but held up her glass anyway. "No, how about... to Mums naughty night in."

"I don't get to be a part of this toast?" I queried.

"Just drink!" she said and we both knocked our shots back. She smiled as she licked her lips. "No, this is all about me tonight. I don't get to have many silly drinks anymore, not like this, I'm going to make the most of it."

I smiled, "Alright, how about we make this more fun."

I got up and retrieved a pack of cards from my bag then sat back down on the bed facing Mum. "The rules are simple, Texas holdem poker. We bet a shot for each round, the loser that hand takes the other person's shots that they bet. You can fold in the first round without having to take a shot, however folding any other time and you still need to drink."

"Alright, though it'll be a short game with that much drinking involved," Mum smiled.

"You do know how to play poker right," I queried, to which I received a pillow in the face to the sound of Mums laughter.

"Of course I do smart-ass," she laughed.

I sorted the cards to only include 7's and up seeing as only two of us were playing, and giving them a good shuffle, dealt 2 cards each to begin the game.

"I'm in," Mum said, after looking at her cards.

I also went in and laid down 3 cards between us. Mum smiled, in turn I smiled at her inability to keep a straight face when she had a good hand. Though what's a drinking game without risks. We both went in, taking the amount of shots to 2 and I laid down a fourth card between us. Mum reluctantly agreed to stay in for the next round which increased the shots to 3. I laid down the fifth card and Mum groaned as she threw her cards down in front of her.

"One pair of aces," she said.

I laughed as I laid down my cards. "Three of a kind."

"Bastard," she said. "Right, let me have it then."

She took her 3 shots like a pro. We then played another hand which she folded straight away without having to have a shot. The next hand I lost, much to mums delight and I took 3 shots of the sweet smooth whiskey to chants of "DRINK DRINK DRINK" from Mum as she really seemed to loosen up.

I won the next hand and did the same chant as Mum did her shots, she downed these ones even quicker than the first 3, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand to remove an errant drop and eyed the practically empty bottle before looking at me, "Only enough for one more game."

"Better make it count then," I smiled. I was feeling nice and relaxed, even though I had drunken more than Mum in the last few hours, she had drunken more in the last 30 minutes and she must have been feeling the effects quite nicely. She was still composed, however her eyes were glazed over slightly and she was certainly smiling a lot more than usual.

We started another hand, pouring out the shots as we played, however it turned out there was only enough whiskey for 2 shots and before we went into the final round Mum suddenly piped up, laughing, "Okay, because there isn't enough whiskey, the loser of this hand has to take off a piece of clothing as well as drink."

"Strip poker Mum? You're full of surprises," I said.

"Well I've got a very nice buzz on and I'm enjoying myself, unless you'd prefer to play for money?" Mum replied.

"We're drinking the last of my money," I stated.

"Oh well, clothing it is then. Are you going in?" she asked smirking at me.

"Fuck it, I'm in," I said, and laid down the last card. I was hoping for a straight, all I got was a pair. Mum smiled as she laid down a full house, she didn't even need the last card, and she had bluffed me. I laid down my hand much to my mother's amusement as she broke into laughter.

"Drink and strip, drink and strip," she chanted as I knocked back the shots and then quickly whipped of my t-shirt. I wasn't in amazing shape, meaning I never bothered to work out, but I also had nothing to be ashamed of with my body, and it wasn't unusual for me to go about the house with no top on anyway, so it was nothing Mum hasn't already seen before. Regardless, she gave a holler and a cheer anyway and I jokingly pushed out my chest in response.

"This is fun," she laughed.

"You played me, you knew you were going to win that's why you suggested strip poker," I smiled.

"Awww, were you hoping to get your mother naked," Mum teased.

"Well, at least some embarrassment on your part would have been nice," I grinned.

"Well, deal again, you may get lucky," she challenged as she wiggled into the bed, bracing herself for the next hand.

I just smiled as I dealt another 2 cards each, we both looked at each other before both agreeing to go in. Playing through the hand we kept teasing each other and eventually when I had won, to my surprise I started chanting "Take it off, take it off."

We both laughed as Mum stood from the bed, she was meant to be embarrassed, and instead she was enjoying herself, doing a small dance before me to show she didn't care.

"Top or bottoms?" she asked.

"Um, you choose," I said, uncertain.

"Bottoms it is then," Mum sung, then wiggled her hips as she slowly pushed the pink pyjama bottoms down her thighs, then wiggling some more until they fell down her legs to the floor. She was wearing plain white cotton underwear, not the shear lacy kind, but the comfortable not to full but hugging all the right places kind, and I must admit, she certainly had the right places. Mum noticed me looking at her underwear covered crotch, and began wiggling her hips again while slowly twirling around. The full underwear cupped her ass and I enjoyed the view, her ass cheeks looked nice and firm just begging to be squeezed.

"Whoa, nice butt Mum," I cheered.

Mum laughed, "You like that?" To which she wiggled her ass at me, the full cheeks jiggling perfectly to her movements and I was tempted to reach out and squeeze one, but before I could Mum turned and leapt onto the bed, settling back down where she had been sitting before.

She was giggling, "Right, next hand."

And I lost. Mum was ecstatic with joy as she clapped her hands together. "Take them off, take them off," she sung.

I hesitated for one brief moment before realising it was all in good fun and then fell back on the bed onto my back and lifting my legs in the air pulled my pyjama bottoms down over my butt and manoeuvred them swiftly off my legs. Mum cheered while I sat back up, crossing my legs now in nothing but my boxer shorts.

Mum smiled, looking between my legs and said, "Nice package son."

I had to laugh before reaching between my legs and giving my crotch a couple good teasing squeezes, "You like that?"

"Mmmhmm," Mum grinned.

"Hey mum, my eyes are up here," I said, getting a little excited that Mum was checking me out, much like I had been doing to her only moments ago, and I felt my dick started to respond to that excitement.

Mum laughed as she looked up at my face, "Sorry Marcus, you're more than just a piece of meat. Another hand?"

This time I won and I found myself waiting to see what awaited me under her pyjama top. She seemed to hesitate for a moment before she shrugged her shoulders and grabbing the bottom of her cotton pyjama top quickly pulled it up and over her head. As her blonde hair fell to settle on her bare shoulders I drank in her near naked form, her smooth slightly rounded tummy, her full round breasts encased in a white cotton bra, her skin white, her overall sexiness a satisfying vision.

I stared openly at her beauty, surprised I'd never noticed how gorgeous my own mother was, I was speechless however my dick said everything I was thinking when I felt it get proper hard and looking up at mums face she grinned ear to ear, telling me she definitely noticed.

"Something tells me you're enjoying yourself there," she smirked, subconsciously, or not, she began to run a finger down from the top of her bra strap, down along the swell of her breast and then back again.

"Fuck Mum," I gasped. "You're stunning."

"I can tell you think so," Mum grinned, motioning to my crotch.

I smiled, "Looks like we've still a couple hands left, care to carry on?"

"Oh most definitely," Mum laughed.

With both of us down to our underwear this was certainly heading somewhere I had never imagined. In fact, I had never thought of my mother as a sexual being before. Up until now she was always just 'Mum'. Now here we were, just one poker hand away from crossing a forbidden line into dangerous territory, and I found myself anxiously anticipating the glory of getting my gorgeous mother naked. Luck was with me, I won again.

"Hmmm, this game just took a shift in a far naughtier direction. So what's it going to be? Bra?" Mum asked smiling, then surprising me she reached up, cupping her round breasts in her hands and giving them a couple of firm squeezes. "Or underwear?" She was sitting crossed legged on the bed, and smiling mischievously at me her right hand slowly travelled down her smooth stomach and onto the panty covered mound between her legs, she then rubbed herself gently for a few seconds as I looked on in excited wonder. When she pulled her hand away her underwear remained pressed between the lips of her vagina causing a shallow indent inwards, a circle of wetness on the white cotton showing her excitement.

The choice was tough, but taking into consideration I wouldn't be getting to taste the goods and only to feed my imagination for future jerk-off sessions I had to go with my first true love, "It's a difficult decision Mum, but I think I'm going to have to go with the bra."

Mum smiled as she reached behind her to undo the clasp on her bra, her eyes on me while I watched her chest waiting for my prize. "You know it goes without saying that this stays between us honey. No bragging to your friends that you got your Mum's tits out for extra points in your sex games." The bra slackened under the weight of her breasts as she undid the clasp but held the cups up against her chest as she looked at me.

"Of course not Mum, this will just be between you and me," I confirmed.

Her hands remained at her chest holding her bra in place, "So what was the objective of your game this time, I'm sure it wasn't to play strip poker with your mother?"

I laughed, "No, nothing so common, we had to try getting a girl into bed without asking her name, or ever using her name of you already knew it."

"You haven't used my name, does calling me Mum count?" she asked, smiling.

"It doesn't count at all because I haven't gotten you into bed yet," I replied cheekily.

"Yet?" she asked smirking. "You naughty boy."

With that she dropped her hands, pulling her bra down with her as her breasts jiggled into life. They fell slightly with their own weight but remained high on her chest, two perfect handfuls of succulence just urging me to suckle on. Her large pink nipples were erect and practically begging for my attention as I licked my lips hungrily.

Mum laughed as she raised her hands to again hold her breasts, giving them a playing jiggle then she released them only to squeeze both nipples between her thumb and index finger of each hand, then have each pink nipple a gentle tug, causing us to both moan with excitement.

She released her breasts and smiled at me. "That show was for free, the next will cost you," she laughed. "Another hand then?"

My luck had to run out eventually, maybe it was because I was looking at Mum more than my cards, not that we were playing strategically anymore, rather taking the cards as they came. The smile on mums face widened once she saw that she had won and looked down at my boxer shorts. "They come off," she smiled sexily.

It could have been the alcohol, or possibly the fact that my sexy mother was sitting across the bed from me wearing nothing but her panties, maybe it was just in the heat of the moment craziness, but I didn't hesitate for one second. Mum cheered out loud as I stood up on the bed and pulled my tight black boxer shorts down my legs letting them drop to my feet as my hard cock sprang out to attention, bobbing about a foot from mums face. I shook my hips a bit, my dick swaying side to side to the movement, slapping gently against each hip. I then sat down crossed legged on the bed, Mum watching me intently as I briefly reached between my legs to grab my dick in my fist and gave it a couple quick strokes, pulling the foreskin back to show off the head of my cock in all its crowning glory. I removed my hand from between my legs, leaving my dick to pulse to its own rhythm, precum forming at the slit.

Mum was licking her lips as she eyed me like a predator, her hand was resting between her legs, her wrist gently pressing against her mound. "My god baby," she gasped finally looking into my eyes. "You've got a beautiful cock."

"Thanks Mum. I should be embarrassed about being naked in front of you like this, especially because I'm hard, but I'm enjoying this too much to care," I said smiling.

Mum smiled back, "What are we gonna do if you lose the next hand, you've got no clothes left to lose?"

"I guess I can start putting clothes back on," I joked, really hoping she wouldn't take me up on the offer.

"Oh no, we can't have that," Mum said reaching out, her hand coming to rest on my knee. "We'll think of something, maybe you could do the dirty laundry when we get home."

"Well, now I have two reasons to win, firstly to get you out of those panties, and to not have to wash them once they're off," I said laughing.

"Cheeky," Mum said. "Come on, deal up then."

We played through another hand, but it would appear it just wasn't my day for getting my mother naked. I lost again, my mum laughing as she clapped her hands in victory.

"I'm assuming that's the last hand then," Mum smiled wickedly at me as she hooked her thumb into the waistband of her underwear and giving them a gentle pull outwards before releasing them so they flicked back against her hip with a slap. "How unfortunate, looks like the panties stay on tonight, but at least you got to see my tits."

"And I'll forever cherish the memory, you certainly have great tits Mum," I said, openly ogling her chest.

"Mmmhmm," she replied. "Tell you what, seeing as I won that last hand, you have to do anything I ask."

"Within reason," I said, though I would have done anything she had asked just to keep this game going longer, I certainly didn't want her putting her clothes back on anytime soon.

"Of course," she replied smiling.

"Go on then" I confirmed.

"I want you to jerk-off for me," she said, her sultry smile matching the dark sexiness in her eyes.

"That's well within reason," I said and without hesitation I quickly knelt up on my knees on the bed, taking my hard dick in my left hand and immediately started pumping. It's not like I had to think about it, the moment this game had started to get interesting I'd been horny, and it's not often you get to masturbate to your practically naked mother on the bed next to you, and God does she have a sexy body.

Mum looked on smiling as I stroked my cock in front of her, the pleasure coursing through my body to the sensations of my pumping fist coupled with the visual stimulation of Mums body.

"Mmmm baby," she said as she licked her lips, watching my fist up and down my now slick cock. "You look absolutely delicious."

"So do you Mum," I groaned. "Looking at your body... at your tits... while jerking off to you.... is just so fucking hot."

Mum moaned as she fell back on the bed and stretched out beside me. She slowly stroked her hands up and down her stomach before coming to rest on her chest to cup each of her breasts, giving them a good squeeze while continuing to watch me. She gave each of her hard pink nipples a rough squeeze before she slowly slid her hands back down her stomach, and spreading her legs was soon was rubbing her mound over top of her underwear.