The Rules Are Simple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We watched each others self pleasure before I looked her face and our eyes connected for a brief moment and she smiled again. "What are you thinking about right now?" Mum asked, sliding a hand under the waistband of her underwear and began to rub herself under the now very wet cotton panties.

I watched her playing with herself, her underwear blocking what I craved so much to see, "I'm thinking..." I moaned. "I'm thinking you should lose the underwear."

"Mmmm, does my baby wanna see mummy's pussy?" She grinned, then gasping as her head fell back, her hips pushing up against her hand rubbing between her legs.

"Fuck yes," I said, stroking good and hard on my dick as I towering over mums writhing body.

"Then say it," she said opening her eyes and looking up at me, the look on her face giving away the lust she was feeling at that moment.

"I wanna see your pussy," I said.

"Who's pussy?" she asked.

"I want to see your pussy Mum, I can't think of anything sexier than watching my own mother fingering her wet fucking cunt," I moaned, my cock throbbing in my hand as I heard the words coming out of my own mouth turning me on even more.

Mum smiled wickedly up at me, the look in her eyes was one of mischievous filth I had never seen before. "Mmmm, my Naughty little boy," she said, then removing her hand from her underwear she raised her ass off the bed and slowly pulled them down her legs and over her feet before discarding them onto the floor. Her hand went back between her legs to cover her pussy from my invasive eyes before again spreading them wide before me.

She smiled up at me then laughed a little. "This is so fucking wrong, on so many levels," she said, but before I could respond with the hundred reasons suddenly coming to mind as to why we should continue, she removed her hand from between her legs to finally bare her full nakedness to me. I had to stop stroking on my dick for fear of coming too soon I was so turned on, her pussy was shaved bare apart from a light brown triangle of hair just above her slit. The lips of her vagina were thick and juicy, wet with her excitement, and far more delicious than any pussy I'd ever been privileged to have unveiled before me.

"Shit Mum, you're a fucken goddess," I moaned.

"You can tell me how beautiful I am later, for now how about you keep playing with that gorgeous cock of yours while Mummy fingers her wet cunt," Mum said as her hand returned between her legs and she rubbed her clit, her other hand gripping roughly at her tits.

I enthusiastically resumed stroking my cock, my excitement levels at an all new high as we watched each other pleasure ourselves, the only sound in the room was our occasional approving moans and the slick noise of our wetness. I watched as mums finger would move from rubbing her clit to slide down between her pussy lips and then disappear inside herself. She looked up into my eyes sexily as she repeated this several times before raising her hand up to her smiling lips to suck her finger clean.

"Mmmm, I taste good," she moaned, returning to finger her pussy but this time using two fingers as she pushed them deep inside herself. I could only watch in pleasure as I continued to stroke myself off.

"So Marcus," she started, continuing to finger herself. "With your little game, what kind of things would you have to do to win?"

"Well it's based on points, the more things you did together, and the naughtier the deed, the more points you would get," I answered.

"So how many points have we scored already?" she questioned.

I laughed, "This would be worth three points, though to be fair, because you're my mother this is more likely a hundred points."

"No no, normal rules apply. So if you were to win the game, how many points would you need?" she asked.

"43 to lead," I replied.

Mum laughed. "Okay, that is quite a ways to go." She sucked on both of her slick fingers as she looked up at me thoughtfully. "So, how many points if you were to get between mummy's legs and lick my juicy wet pussy?"

I smiled ear to ear. "3 points."

Mum spread herself wider as she slipped her hand back down between her legs, spreading her pussy open for me. "Well, let's start there then," she purred.

I suddenly wondered if this was really happening or was I just dreaming. Was I about to take this final taboo step, to crawl between my own mother legs, to taste her passion, to do something so wrong?

"You fucken know it," I grinned, as I fell between Mums smooth long legs. Laying on my stomach I inhaled the strong scent of her sex, and like an animal I buried my face in her wet pussy, tasting my mother with my tongue for the first time. She moaned as I enthusiastically lapped at her, her juices thick and sweet as I sucked on her cunt before she grabbed the back of my head with both hands, pulling me deeper while she ground herself intimately against my probing tongue.

"Ohhhhh baby, your making me feel soooo good," she moaned then directed me higher on her pussy to where she wanted my tongue on her. "Lick my clit baby, suck on mummy's clit and fuck me with your fingers."

And I did just that, pushing two fingers deep inside her pussy, the meaty lips clutching at me, sucking me into her wetness. I couldn't believe this was happening, it was beyond my greatest imagination, however I had the taste of my mother's pussy on my tongue to prove it and her moaning confirmed I was doing something right. I continued to push my fingers in and out of her, occasionally grinding my hand against her pussy when pushing deep inside her only to have her moan more while she pushed herself against my invading hand, attempting to get me even deeper. I flicked her hard clit with my tongue as I pushed my hand harder against her vagina, her pussy widening slowly, giving way as I attempted to push more of my hand inside her, in some way trying to re-enter back to the place of my origin.

Mum laughed as she grabbed my head and pulled me up, I followed willingly as she lead me to crawl up between her legs until we were face to face while I hovered over her.

"Baby, I usually prefer to be fucked before I get a whole fist shoved inside me," she smirked up at me, pushing down on my butt and urging me to lay on top of her, our bodies connecting skin to skin for the first time. "Though the thought of being so dirty for you is an absolute turn on, I'd prefer to build up to getting myself so thoroughly stretched."

"Mum, I'm putty in your hands, you feel so good right now I'd do whatever you asked," I said as I pressed down on her, her round breasts flattening against my chest as my hard cock pulsed against her mound.

"Just fucken kiss me," she said as she leant up, her eyes smiling up at me before she closed them and pressed her lips against mine. It was our first kiss as lovers and it was soft and delicate. I wondered if she tasted herself on my lips and my dick twitched some more against her with excitement.

She moaned into my mouth then pushed her tongue between my lips, kissing me passionately while she reached downed and, grabbing my ass checks, began to grind herself against my hardness. I kissed her back, my own tongue sliding along hers as we soon found a good rhythm, our bodies moving together as our passion for each other grew in intensity.

Mum, showing strength I didn't know she had, threw me off her and onto my back as she followed after me, and before I knew it she was straddling me.

"Now, because we're both pretty drunk, and I'd say we're both up for anything, I'll give you a choice," she breathed as she began to rock her hips against me, her soaking cunt sliding along the length of my cock laying sandwiched between our bodies. "We can either continue to fool around like we're doing now," she purred, and leant down to give me a gentle kiss before she quickly sat up on her knees and taking hold of my cock, pointed the head right against her pussy, the lips spreading open slightly as I felt the warmth begin to envelop me. "Or, we can spend the rest of the night fucking each other silly and acting on every dirty thought that enters our heads."

"I think you know what I want Mum," I replied, running my hands up her thighs, coming to rest on her hips, her nakedness before me still making it hard for me to think of anything else.

"Good boy," Mum purred and sunk down on me with her full weight, my cock sliding deep into her body. Her pussy was warm and wet and as she lifted her body I tightly gripped her hips and pulled her back down as I pushed my cock up hard inside her again. Mum gasped out loud then fell forward on top of me as she pressed her body hard against my own. I took hold of her ass in both hands and in small assertive movements I started moving in and out of her quickly, her cunt gripping tightly to the length of my cock.

"Oh baby," Mum gasped. "I can't believe I'm fucking my own son, but it feels so good." She then started moving her hips against me, our rhythms syncing perfectly as her ass would rise and fall in time to me pushing my cock in and out of her wetness. With every stroke we would both press harder against each other as our bodies would slap together roughly causing us both to moan out loud as we continued our dance into incestuous sin.

"God Mum, your cunt is so fucken wet, I love being inside you," I groaned.

"Yes baby," Mum said as she sat up straight and continued to grind herself against me, her eyes were closed as she concentrated on the pleasure of our joined bodies. "Inside me is where you belong."

I reached up and cupped both of her tits, squeezing them roughly before pinching each of her nipples, Mum moaning in response as she began raising her ass higher before slamming back down into my lap as she used my cock for her own guilty pleasure. There we were, a mother and her son, joined together with no regard of right or wrong, only of the pleasure we were giving each other, tasting the forbidden fruits of incest. I pushed myself deeper inside of her body with every thrust as she leant forward, her hands pressing against my chest for balance as she pushed back against my every thrust into her.

Suddenly, she pushed down hard against me as she cried out, grinding herself on me wildly. "Ohhhhh Fuck, I'm coming baby, your cock is so fucking good I'm coming."

I gripped her hips roughly and pulled her down against me as I felt my own orgasm approaching. "I'm coming too Mum," I warned as my cock throbbed deep inside my own mothers clutching cunt.

"Yes son, I want your seed deep inside my belly, come in me baby, Ohhhhh gooooood," Mum wailed as she threw herself down on top of me again, her body vibrating violently as she buried her face into my neck, her pussy clutching on my cock as I shot my load deep inside of her. All thoughts of right or wrong had now completely vanished, replaced by the purely primitive instinct to mate and have babies as shot after shot of my potent seed entered my own mothers body, beginning the journey to her womb.

We were both panting as our bodies began to come down from their release and Mum was gently sucking on my neck as her pussy continued to squeeze my cock, milking the last of my orgasm inside her. My arms were wrapped around her back, clutching her against me possessively as I came down from the high of what we had just done, surprising myself at the lack of guilt that I felt.

Finally Mum leant up and leaned on her elbow, looking down at me smiling, "Well, wasn't that a surprise."

"I'll say," I replied, running my hands up and down her back a few times before my right hand came to rest on a firm ass check which I gave a hard squeeze. "I must admit Mum, you're absolutely the hottest Fuck I've ever had."

"You cheeky bugger," she laughed slapping my chest. Eventually she lifted off me, my dick slipping out of her sodden pussy as she lay down beside me, resting her head in her hand, her left leg draped across my body as she pressed herself against me. "Mmmm, I can feel your cum dripping out of me."

"Let me know if you want some more," I grinned as I ran the tips of my fingers down her ass crack, and with her leg draped over me she was wide open to my exploring fingers and soon I was gently flicking over her asshole.

She inhaled deeply as my fingers moved down lower onto her pussy, delightfully sticky and wet with our combined juices. I got my fingers good and slippery then massaged my way slowly back up to her asshole, again rubbing her gently using our own cum to get her wet.

Mum sighed then smirked down at me, "You wouldn't dare do that to your own mother."

I continued to rub her slippery rosebud with my index finger, "We just had sex, and I licked your pussy, why not some assplay as well?" I said as I pushed my finger inside her tight ass right up to the knuckle.

Mum moaned out loud, "Mmmm, well I do enjoy something in my ass from time to time, speaking of which..." She ran her hand down my stomach and took my now only half hard cock in her hand before looking into my eyes. "Now this just won't do Marcus, let's see if we can't suck some life into your little soldier there."

Mum knelt up then turned on the bed as my finger reluctantly slipped from her asshole, and bending over with her ass high in the air pointed towards me she sucked my dick into her mouth. It was my turn to grown in pleasure as she started blowing me, and quickly I felt my cock getting harder under the ministrations of Mums experienced mouth. I ran my hand over her to gorgeous upturned butt, loving every curve of her figure, reminding myself that this beauty sucking on my cock and giving me full access to her lovely body was my very own mother.

Once I was fully hard again she took her mouth off me for a moment and looked back at me, "I can taste both of us on your cock, and we taste delicious together, I would love to share this with you."

With a fluid movement she suddenly swung her leg over my head and dropped her pussy down on my face. I immediately buried my tongue inside her again, the sticky wetness of our combined sex coating my face as I tasted the sweetness of our previous orgasm. Mum moaned loudly before resuming her attack on my prick with renewed vigour, licking up and down my shaft wildly before again sucking the full length back into her mouth. I mimicked her enthusiasm on her pussy as I gripped her ass checks in both hands, squeezing roughly before spreading them wide and attempted to lick her puckered asshole. The angle wasn't quite right but Mum knew what I wanted and encouraged it by sitting up, bringing her asshole inline with my mouth as she gently ground herself against my face moaning aloud. I lapped at her like a dog, licking up at her asshole as she rode my face before pushing my tongue as deep inside her ass as possible.

"Oh you dirty little Bastard, lick mummy's ass, fuck my dirty little asshole with your tongue," she purred, leaning forward to grab my dick, and gripping me tightly, jerked me off as I continued eating her ass.

Suddenly she lifted off me and shuffled down the bed a bit, keeping her ass pushed into the air, "Damn it Marcus, fuck me now."

She wiggled her ass at me as I jumped to attention behind her and gripping my cock with one hand, her hip with the other, I lined my dick up with her soaking pussy and pushed right up inside her to the hilt. We groaned together as I pulled out slowly then pushed back in with a slap.

Mum looked back. "Fuck me," she ordered. Not wanting to disappoint my mother I gripped her hips tightly and began pistoning in and out of her as hard and as quick as I could. Mum just groaned loudly as I worked on her pussy, pushing back against my every thrust into her to ensure the deepest possible penetration. I could feel her pussy clutching at me tightly, sucking me back deep inside whenever I pulled out, not allowing me to leave.

"Mum, I love your pussy so much, you have the juiciest cunt, I could just Fuck you forever," I panted, overcome by my enthusiasm to pleasure my mother.

"Yes baby, I love your hard cock inside me... inside my pussy... ahhh... in my mouth... up my ass. You can fuck Mummy any way you want baby, I want your cum all over me.... inside of me, I want you to come all over my tits, on my face.... Ohhhhh," Mum moaned as she pushed a hand between her own legs and started frantically rubbing her clit while I continued to fuck her, but her dirty talk really got to me and I felt my orgasm quickly approaching.

"Oh Mum," I warned. "I'm gonna come again."

"Yessss," Mum hissed. "Come deep inside me again, cum deep inside my body.... where it will do the most good."

I went into overdrive, gripping her body roughly as I shoved myself deep inside her over and over again, both of us crying out in pleasure at the shear animalistic sensations coursing through us before I gave one final thrust into her, releasing my seed once again deep inside my mothers forbidden body.

"Yes, come in me, come inside me.... I'm coming as well, ohhhhhh ffffuuuuuccccckkkkk," Mum screamed as I felt the contractions of her pussy around my shaft, squeezing, milking every last drop of my orgasm inside of her.

We were panting heavily when we both started to calm down from our excitement and I pulled out of her, slumping down on the bed. Mum turned and fell down beside me, cuddling tightly against me, both of us covered in sweat. We lay in silence catching our breath, I held Mum tightly against me, fearful that this will be the last time I'll get to feel my mothers naked body against my own. I needn't have worried.

Mum began to laugh quietly into my chest. "How many points was that then?"

"Fuck Mum, I have no idea... I just got to fuck my unbelievably hot mother, that's worth more points than anyone is ever going to score again," I laughed.

Mum leant up and kissed me, her tongue entering my mouth, seeking out my own. I held her tight as we kissed, less hurried than before but with the same forbidden passion.

Mum broke the kiss and smiled at me. "I'm looking forward to our next drinking game."

"Oh I've got plenty of ideas for drinking games," I smirked.

"Good, because I've got plenty of ideas of ways for you to fuck me."

The end.