All Comments on 'The Rules of the Ruler'

by apple231601

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 20 years ago
interesting story--

I'd like to be that guy---'l'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
His Control.....

over her is amazing! i love this story, i have an affection for the "jerk" that we all love to hate, and Aaron Black is him! The end, he commands her to walk home...her submission is blossoming....mmm i love this story! Thank You! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SAVING IT FOR MARRIAGE

I HAVE A VERY LARGE PENIS,AND HAVE ENCOUNTERED WOMAN WHO HAVE TRIED TO TAKE IT ALL. UNFORTUNELY I HAVE TO MASTURBATE AND BE SATISFIED WITH THAT.I DATE A COLLEGE GIRL WHO OCCASIONALY SUCKS ME AND MASTUBATES ME BUT REFUSES TO HAVE INTERCOURSE WITH ME.SHE WANTS TO SAVE HER PUSSY FOR MARRIAGE TO THE RIGHT GUY.SHE THINKS THAT ONCE SHE IS STRETCHED SHE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SATISFY A FUTURE HUSBAND.I AM 12 YEARS HER SENIOR.SHE LOVES TO SWALLOW LARGE AMOUNTS OF COME THOUGH.SO WE DO HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON.THESE TYPES OF STORIES ARE ALWAYS AN ONGOING FANTASY FOR ME,AS I HAVE NEVER HAD A GOOD RELATIONSHIP SINCE I WAS A TEENAGER.P.S. JOHN HOLMES WOULD BE JEALOUS.THANX FOR THE GREAT STORIES, LOOKING FOR MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The queen reigns

Size Queen Supreme is indeed the queen of the erotic world she surveys. The entire Aaron Black series has been enormously stimulating, and skillfully done. I'll eagerly look forward to Veronica's further adventures as she seeks men who measure up to her demanding standards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous