The Runaway Aristocrat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He probes further, “Are you sure you want it in your pussy?”

You hate him for humiliating you like this. Right now you just want him to end this quickly. You start to fuck him faster, moving up and down upon his prick, “Yes, give it to me… Please, squirt everything inside me.“

The captain`s face starts to contort and his body stiffens as he strains for release. He reaches up and pulls your body down hard upon his sack as he grunts and spasms in orgasm. He pushes his prick deep into your cunt and spews his potent sperm straight into your womb.

“Yeah, I am cumming… catch it all you little whore.” he grunts.

There is nothing you can do about it now. You keep perfectly still and let him finish inside of you. Your pussy milks him instinctively dry. You feel ill at the thought of his sperm entering your pussy.

(Now I have done it… I wonder if I will have a baby now.)


13. Do you get pregnant the first time? -> Well, you are taking your chances

You are not ovulating now but it is not perfectly save either.

Only time will tell if there are consequences following your first insemination.

Right now you can just hope and pray ;)

14. What will happen next? -> The Aftermath

The captain continues to press your body down, his cock still jerking occasionally with pleasant aftershocks as it tries to push the last few drops of his semen into you.

"Oh my god that was great. You are really a great fuck." he gasps.

After a few minutes his cock shrinks back to normal size and he finally lets you off. Your pussy hair is matted with your own juice, blood and sperm. You also feel it running down your legs. You walk over to the wash bowl to clean yourself. You want to rake out all the sperm in your pussy but after a few attempts you know it is hopeless. So you have to make do with wiping off all the visible sperm and blood.

(Damn he pumped it so deep inside me. It is impossible to get it all out.)

“Tell me Isabelle, what are you going to do once you reach the capital?” the captain suddenly asks.

(Now that he mentions it, I`ve never done any work before. What will I do for a living now? I was so focused on getting away that I didn`t contemplate about my future.)

You look at the captain not knowing what to say.

There is a wicked smile on his face “You have no idea am I right? I am sure you have never lifted your finger to do any work before. A noble girl like you must have spent most of the time to dress up and gossip.”

You are getting angry at his comment and spat,” That is not true! What do you know about me?”

“No need to get upset. I was just thinking about lending you a hand to settle down once we arrive at the capital.” he replies and then adds “I will take a rest now. There is only one bed. You can either share it with me or sleep on the floor.”

With this he closed his eyes and falls asleep.


15. Will you get on the bed? -> You, won`t share a bed with him

(Of course, I don`t want to share a bed with him. The very idea is ridiculous.)

You get dressed quietly and walk over to a corner of the room. There you sit down and pull your legs together.

Thinking about your lost innocence and possible pregnancy you can`t help but cry again. However you are very exhausted from the events today and fall asleep soon.


To be continued...

12