All Comments on 'The Russian Enterprise Ch. 08'

by SxRx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More interest, more sympathy

You're building the interest with this chapter, and it's all in the details and those nice little touches with all your characters, especially Tony.

oldwinooldwinoover 16 years ago
Interestimg Series Heats Up

WW48 heated this series up with that lovely scean of K&L in bed realizing they would be parted. The chapter with K&L meeting Boris was hot. Now you have started to fill Tony's character out more. Hope to read more of Carson. Wish this would become a very long series before K&L, after many Perils Of Pauline adventures, before K&L find a home in the US and bring their mothers home.

StressingAsianStressingAsianover 16 years ago
Great sex, but....

the twins kind of get to me. No, not that an older man would be having sex with his two charges even if they are kind of his relatives, but because they are so undeveloped (as characters...as feminine bodies they seem to be coming along nicely). One of the things that I like about this story is that there is a bit of thought given to the motives of the various parties and how that plays out, but with the twins all we get is that for some reason they want to have willy nilly orgy sex with their stepfather. Apart from that, I loved it. The over dramatic camp was wonderful ("Not even I, Don Vincent, am invincible") and it did bring the plot along nicely. Poor Boris. It looks like Fearless Leader might do him in at last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mojito!

Excellent ending to a hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous