The Rustic Cabin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she saw me looking at her she purred, "Amy, I'd like to make you feel good again fi you will do the same to me afterwards."

"Mom, why don't we just do each other at the same time?" With that she reached out and pulled herself closer to me and soon had her fingers spreading my pussy lips with her tongue deep inside of me searching out the nub of my clitoris. Whew, it felt terrific.

I started to do the same to her and then stopped and asked, "Mom, after you make me come like this would you like me to strap on the Twelve inch dildo and fuck you till you explode?"

"Oh God yes." And she went back to licking and sucking my clit. She had learned how to fold her fingers tightly together so she could get them in my pussy and as soon as she did that she began to fuck me with her hand as her tongue was busy on my clit. That only lasted for a few minutes before I thought the top of my head was going to come off me with the climax I was having. Whew, my pussy was throbbing with the excitement. She kept her face there for a bit while she licked up as much of my juices as she could get. I just lay like that for what seemed forever as I came down from the high and then slid off the air mattress and went on and got the dildo and strap.

Mom's eyes lit up when she saw me with the dildo strapped on and it sticking out in front of me.

"Honey, when I first saw that thing I never thought in a million years that I could get it all the way in me and now I wish it was a little thicker."

"Well, you'll have me shopping around the adult stores when we get home but for now this is it. Maybe I ought to ram it up your ass. What do you think?

"The hell you will. My pussy stretches and my ass doesn't." She answered.

She was laying on her back with her legs spread wide as I dropped to my knees between them. I positioned the head of the black monster in line with her puffy pussy lips and then slipped the head in. She gasped a little and said, "Oooooh"

With one little push I buried the thing in her and she went a little crazy.

"Oh God Amy, yes, fuck me. Fuck me hard and deep. Go faster with that thing. "

I pulled out and she yelled, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Turnover Mom. I want you lying on your stomach while I slip this thing in your pussy. I haven't done it that way to you yet."

I used one hand to spread the cheeks of her ass as I guided the head of it to her waiting pussy and then gave one hard push and I was in her about half way. I was lying on her back with my hands under her chest while I cupped her luscious breasts. I then gave another thrust and I was buried and she was moaning up her a storm. The harder I thrust the higher she threw her hips in the air. It wasn't long before it was me doing the grunting with the exertion of how hard I was fucking her. I don't know what came over me but it wasn't long before I was almost completely out of breath and she was not only throwing her hips in the air but sort of twisting them around once they were as high as she could get them with me lying on top of her.

"AMY, AMY ... fuck me honey. Don't stop until I explode. Keep fucking me."

And fuck her I did and when she had her climax any boats that happened to be passing our cabin far below us would have heard her moaning. At the moment of her climax she actually shrieked as her passion overcame her.

I collapsed on her and unlike a real cock that goes soft when the guy has his orgasm the dildo stays hard and I could feel her moving around under me so she could get the thing to give her all the pleasure she was wanting.

"Amy, the only question I have now is why you and I waited so long before giving each other all of this enjoyment?"

"I don't know Mom but now that we have it I am never letting it go."

"Me neither honey. I can't imagine ever finding any guy who could turn me on the way you do. You know exactly what to do with your tongue, fingers, fist and dildo to make me crazy. I know I'll never look for anyone else."

"Mom, I do think you know I have been having sex with my boyfriend Bill for the past year or so and I do enjoy it but you are right, it isn't anywhere as good as what you and I have. Would you like me to ask him if he would fuck you so you could remember what it was like having a real cock in you."

"Oh hell honey, I don't think so but let me give it some thought."

Well we finished getting the cabin cleaned up and ready for the season and returned home a few days later but not before we fucked and sucked each other till we had a hard time even walking.

In the days and months ahead we enjoyed each other more times than it would be possible to count and I guess we'll go on doing that in the months and years ahead.

PS: I never did find a dildo any larger than the Twelve incher we learned to use so effectively on each other. Although I did get one that had a little container on it that we could fill with a hot liquid and then squirt it in whichever of us had it in our pussy when we came. It felt like a guy shooting his load in us.

12