All Comments on 'The Rusty Wheel'

by TheForester

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
really

Loved the writing style.

A very well crafted tale.

you will certainly have all the neanderthals frothing at the mouth as she did cheat in a terrible way but it was much better than most of the stories posted in this section.

Well done

rojete15rojete15over 8 years ago
Not bad, at all

You take a beaten path, but walk it graciously. Mistakes happen, and people live qith them. Also, everything feels realistic, even the thought proccesses, and that is a precious commodity here on lit.

Keep on

whirlwind_66whirlwind_66over 8 years ago
A breath of fresh air..!

Liked the story for its very realistic approach .... but she could have talked to Tom before having her revenge affairs ... let us see how long she can put up with her guilt .... hope the past is able to burry its dead ..!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
slut's story

she is stupud whore 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star

So the whore gets away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best tale I've read here in a while

She made a really stupid move, and pays for it every day. But, in the background, the fear of eventually being found out will always be there.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. When will the bomb go off? When will Tom find out...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Something new done with something old.

I think this take on a old story is done well. It shows perfectly what happens when someone doesn't get the full story first before acting. It also shows how selfish the wife is and has always been. First to act without full knowledge and that of a total slut, then to wallow in self-pity knowing of her infidelity after finding out the truth, but she moons more over in missing out on being jackhammered by a boy than what she has done to her marriage and husband. But the ultimate line of this story is from the husband, "she likes what SHE likes and that's what I get". Its always been about her.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Good Perspective

She cheated on herself. She lost her self respect, she couldn't love herself anymore. How could she? She betrayed her values and her husband. Why wouldn't she confront him when her friend showed her the pictures? The only answer was that she loved her pride more than she loved her husband or herself. Good story and right to the point. Cheating was truly not in her self interest. She will never be intimate with him again. There will always be her shame between them.

Epilogue: he finds out, he moves on. She drinks herself to death, or simply lives out a miserable life bouncing from man to man with her shame keeping her from ever having intimacy again.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
One more thing

Have you ever met someone who has cheated? Have you asked them about the sex? I have asked both men and women about why they cheated and about the sex. You know what? They cheated because they had the opportunity, because they were attracted to the other person, but the sex was never reported to be spectacular. In fact, the stress from cheating did not make it more exciting, it made it harder. Guilt and fear of being discovered was ever present. That didn't stop them from cheating, but it adversely affected the experience. The one exception was a guy who cheated on his wife who had abused him for years. He had only stayed with her for the kids sake. He didn't feel any remorse and did not really care if he got caught. None of these stories deal with the abusive relationships that drive a person to seek affection elsewhere. Not all cheated spouses are innocent. Many bring it on themselves. Divorced for an abused spouse is not always and financially viable option. Especially for a husband who will wind up paying child support and leaving the kids with a shrew. While cheating is not ever the right thing to do, it is often done out of desperation, not lust or love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please keep writing

This is so good...

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
100% in agreement with @sugna...

100% in agreement with @sugna...this woman will destroy herself, every day a little more...No need for the husband to take any action...And the happier her husbands feels the worst will she feel...I don't know if this is the end of if this deserves a part 2...But if she doesn't get help soon (maybe from her husband...) her life will be hell...Let's wait for what the author decides...4*

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 8 years ago
I've read some pretty depressing stories on this site...

... and this one, if not the most depressing, is definitely in the top five.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
RUSTY OR SQUEAKY

they both need oil, TK U MLJ LV NV

TexasBBTexasBBover 8 years ago
Nice first submission

Good take on the theme. I like the conflicting emotions you bring out. Look forward to your next offering

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked the spotlight on guilt....

Guilt is decidely unsexy, but OH SO REALISTIC! So many stories like this are false, forced, and artificial. This seems so much more real, BECAUSE of the guilt. That said, I agree, that her guilt is more about the "mistake" she made, NOT in having had the cheating experience. She comes to feel the sting of her own betrayal, (childhood sweethearts betrayal being amongst the worst of offences..) I liked how that was a factor, but not overdone. It seems unlikely that he would allow the alcohol abuse, as long as it seems to go on, suffering mostly in silence. But I decided to chalk that up to his own confusion, and feelings of helplessness. But for him to not be able to connect the dots, and the faulty communication issues between them, hurt the characterizations. But still, there isn't a moment here of thinking, REALLY? No WAY! In fact, instead we are thinking, who are these people? Because there must be 100s out there just like them. So good job. There were alot of interesting lessons to learn from here, in this well crafted, if brief, cautionary tale. Thank you very much!

Strong voice! Above average pacing. And even ripe for a follow up, if desired. I'd say you achieved you goals, and your contributions are appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story gave you a 5 and dear annony

just stop and suck another cock and be happy. Your reaming and bitching are bring you down baby!! Just go find a BBC to suck!!! You'll feel better!!1

bystander13bystander13over 8 years ago
Appreciated sugna's insights, opportunity for change, and part 2?

First off, good story and delivery. Thanks for sharing it with us. Also, thanks to sugna for the insights and perspective. The story seemed unfinished though. Stephanie couldn't figure out how to change things after so long without alerting her husband but she was handed the solution on a silver platter when she overheard her husband talking to the younger man. Now she can tell her husband that she overheard the conversation, was genuinely touched that he loved her so much, and that she wishes they could try different things as well but thought he was happy with the way things were so she didn't say anything. Essentially, this opens up the possibility of talking about their sexual wants, desires, and needs with him being the instigator, not her.

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years ago
Well written

Very believable. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
might be

a great story for sick fucks who live their lives in total muck and dirt but anyone with a brain would find this story totally stupid. I read to be entertained i find no entertainment in stupidity.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Sick fucks!!! Dear annony read it too! he's such an asshole

I gave it a 5 JUST for Annony who really is a sick fuck

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
I hated this

Five stars!

While I could see this coming a mile away; you handled the realization and aftermath in a very realistic way. I especially liked the hate portrayed in her betrayal; certainly more believable than all the stories that have the cheating wife professing her undying love for the poor cuck.

I don't agree with the commenters that see her eventual demise from this. I think honest regrets can make you a better person; but her innocence is gone.

RePhilRePhilover 8 years ago
Liked it a lot!!

Thx 5 & FAV!

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 8 years ago
Well

Some threads left hanging, but ok.

To the big guy's comments, I completely disagree about affair sex being less than remarkable. If you go on affair recovery forums, you see the opposite is true...and it should be. It's got all the hallmarks: newness, bonding hormones, an escape from literally everything in your real life that is boring or stressful. I remember reading one woman's post about having a nervous breakdown over realizing (once caught) that she'd never have sex like that again. What's more true is that it's very easy to minimize it when caught by claiming it "wasn't about the sex, which wasn't all that great anyway."

Honestly, I think a story like Live From the Game captures a pretty realistic footprint of what affair sex is like.

I do agree with something else you said though: people cheat because they can. There is opportunity, or attraction. How they justify it later is a separate thing entirely.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Wow!

You covered a lot of areas which are verboten by some readers: that hubby cannot excite her anymore, that her love is ruined, that she will keep a secret.

This deserves a higher score than it will get. It is painful, realistic and dwells on the active self loathing she must be going through.

She went for a trip on the wild side, loved it, and had to go back to the mild side.

How...HOW is she going to keep this secret if they still go to the Rusty Bucket? Is Danny going to quit going there? Is Anna?

This is just the start of the story and I can't help but see what is next. Even if she starts to give up the wild pussy, her husband is not turning her crank. And after so many years, he might not want to! There is a reason the young are such sexual hedonists. It is exhausting!

I like it. This is going to come out and their relationship is likely to crash and burn. But you wrote very well.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
ch 2

where he finds out? Obviously i realize that in real life many spouses get away with cheating on their partner but hey, this is literotica so its up to you to make sure she doesnt get away with it (;

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She's a woman. She will do what she needs to do to make things right for her husband, if she can keep him.

The only thing that will ever be right for her is if they stay married and Tom never finds out. The rest of her life will be lived in hunger for what she cannot have, and fear that she may fail at the first opportunity to satisfy that hunger. When she dies she may go to heaven for her regret, remorse, and sacrifice. But she will live every day in her self-made hell until she dies. No BTB action could be more painful than what she has done to herself, for the rest of her life. And she deserves it.

A very powerful story. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My husband DID cheat

For 19 years we were together, during all that time I never belittled him about premature ejaculation, we worked through it. It has been rough for me too. Then he comes home last night and tells me we're done, he's been having an affair with a coworker and wants a divorce.

Our two girls are leaving with me, I guess he wasn't prepared for them to not want to stay with him, but they feel the same toward him as I do, betrayed.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Mixed feelings about the story !

Too many cliches were used as crutches to drive the story but there were some core character relationships and interplay that rang true. I agree with.FD45 about story probably not getting deserved rating. Credible first effort where dicey choices made by author clashed with his inspired ones.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 8 years ago
Great start

It will be interesting if there is a second chapter to tell the rest of the story. It sounds like average was good enough till she let her so called friend lead her astray then added more fiction to the facts, found out she was wrong, then decided to be a real friend and help her destroy herself. He will find out by the bartender in conversation that she has been with this other guy, will point him out and when asked he will admit that it happened, that she came after him. Then he will tell all.... And the lawyers will make out like bandits. At least no kids to be harmed....this time. A 5 keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
enjoyed it.....

some dont understand that guilt can be overwhelming. I'll rate this after chapter 2(?) and hope for some originality. good first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
4*s

Nice plotting! It has been done before, but you have a deft touch .

Good dialogue and very good character development of the wife. In two pages you didn't have a lot of time for a resolution. Gave you 4*s .

This doesn't need a sequel but if you do try ,TheForester, you could spend 6 ,8, or more pages on the repercussions. On the husband, and her . Even on the effects on her friend Anne.

Enjoyed it quite a lot. Hope to see more from you soon! :-)

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There are when the oposite opnions are true BOTH!

@ TheUnoriginalist @ Sugna There are when the oposite opnions are true BOTH!

Both are true, becauese we people are different. There are whe live the affair as as exciting interesting adventures. These cheaters will be the classic serial cheaters because their brain works as the drug-acohol abusers.

There are the Sugna's cheater aquantancse whose guilt poisons the cheating affair they are who cheats once twice in their life and no more or who become faithful spouses in a SECOND MARRIAGE.

We humans are not same!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anon

There needs to be a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From Duna

Very good story. In this case an VERY SMART, CLEVER woman knows only the common kids are the solution for save this marriage. I do not understand this woman.........................I am sorry the authors.

A pregnancy and common job for the kids will deminish the guilt. This woman moves on a string beneath the abyss.

BTW 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
From Duna again

We are people and the brain uses the forgetting to delet or decrease the problematic memory. But she spins oround her sin for her whole life she will nver forget her cheating affair.

1. She will become a true shrew woman with alcohol abuse and her husband leaves her or she will testify the American way of saying "A Cheater Is Every Time Cheater" with newer cheating affairs.

2. Only the common kids are the long time solution, because the common work for the kids will delete the guilt effect from her brain.

It is interesting what would be the author's solution.

BTW A Marriage Strife hub could make the authors avoid the abrupt short stories, except for excellent twist flash stories! The LW hub paralyzes the authors as this new author!

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Retaliate in haste, repent at your leisure

A standard theme, but done well. Retaliation, revenge, retribution etc is rarely a good idea.

L

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 8 years ago
5* read

A good story,

I wonder how many times this has happened in real life?

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Wow, really good, gonna have to see if you have written other stuff

Thought this flowed really well, very quick pace, but beautifully. The insights into her thinking were tremendous. Thx

RhomanovRhomanovover 8 years ago
*****

Wonder if she pulls it off or .....

Good read 👍

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

"I tried to tell you! you wouldn't-" – So why couldn’t she tell her? Just because Danny was waiting in the car?! Just grab her and tell her you were wrong!

And why does she have to go back to being uptight? I’m sure Tom would welcome any added spice to their sex life!

I hope she follows through on her final thoughts!

JounarJounarover 8 years ago

Cracking story and a first time writer to boot. One passage the stood out tho was...

The kid sighed. "But surely you get wild, you know?"

"I wish. I do. But she likes what she likes, so that's what I get."

leaves me with the impression that the mundane sex was more down to her than hubby. He was up for wilder stuff but never pushed her because he thought it was how she wanted it. Her mind blowing sex revelation with her fuckbuddy was down to him not really given a fuck about her and just using her like a slut than any special ability.

My only real gripes is hubby blowing off the dinner with family just didn't gel with the whole learning to dance and the friend getting off way to easy for destroying a marriage. Being wrong about what she saw was one thing but the cunt lied about Tom doing stuff he never did.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 8 years ago

I'm impressed. Damn well conceived, plotted and written. Well done.

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
story makes no sense

Anne didnt just exaggerate, she outright lied. Worse still, you lost track of your own story so badly, that she's giving him sex every single night, but hes telling some kid about twice a week if lucky.

The point where you probably fell off was by giving away the whole plot and offering a mess instead of some t hing new.

MechTeckMechTeckover 8 years ago
I liked i

It's well written but it's nagging on me that I read a very similar story a few years back. But I can't recall the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Better, if she owned what she did, confessed and moved on....

....beyond the aftermath of their divorce.

She's developed a taste for young studs and can't go back. She loves what she had, but knows she gave that up for rampant cock. So she spend the rest of her life wanting, wishing, aching for a good, hard cock. Meanwhile, she fakes her relationship with her husband.....Her whole life is a lie, and she's a bad joke.

What's the point in any of that?

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Good Story

I liked it. The best thing about it was the emphasis on the guilt which any decent person would feel in these circumstances. The worst thing about it was Stephanie's overwhelming lust for Danny. Have any of you people ever actually had sex? Sure, it's great, but not something you wreck your marriage over. Still, the penny finally dropped at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
At the end, there was no truth, no justice

Well crafted, but unsatisfying at the end. I know, some people will say "real life is like that." Well, I come here to suspend disbelief a little, and while "happy endings" aren't always needed, some sort of resolution is.

njlaurennjlaurenover 8 years ago
A sad story

That ends as a downer, she is a mess,he is clueless,reminds me of a Bergmar movie,at the end you want to bathe in sandpaper to feel something.The story was well written,just a downer.

MapleMilkMapleMilkover 8 years ago
Very good - 5

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Done...But

I read a story in LW year ago and it was almost word for word the same sad story.

I remember thinking that why, after 15 trusting years, a good wife wouldn't confront her husband...didn't fit the psychology of a happy and educated family.

It also occurred to me that the wife was intrigued and sexually excited by the Dan and went ahead and consummated her curiosity over and over until the sad ending.

My only thought, the Stephanie described, in real life, would have asked Tom what was going on. This Stephanie found something in her character that she didn't know lay dormant...strange, wild, exciting and forbidden sex!

Well, thanks, gave you a five!

2ndThoughts

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Trusting A Friend Kills Marriages

The number of marriages ruined by nosy, busybody, miserable so-called Friends could fill an entire page in a newspaper. And maybe that's where they should be posted.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
well written

but depressing

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 8 years ago
Better than the average revenge fuck story

But that is a low bar to clear. My biggest gripe is that Stephanie's actions don't ring true. A wife who actually loved her husband would have confronted him. Only someone looking for a reason to cheat would have behaved as she did and you gave no indication that she was such a person. On the plus side she gets to wallow in her misery so that's cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not enough

Now everyone knows! The bartender knew when he saw her at the anniversary dinner. The waiters and buss boys know, especially after making a scene. The owners knew when they saw her but hid it well. The cheaters knew, all THREE of them. Let herself go with strangers but limited husband to straight sex. The cunt's girlfriend knew and when she could have stopped it with a simple "I was wrong". Didn't! Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead. It will get out and he can move on and she can get AIDS and die alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Steph is one stupid woman. She should have known to not believe everything she saw and heard in this digital age. Acting before confronting usually ends with disasterous resluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well

known each other since childhood, married all that time and she didnt talk to him?

She became a slut?

This is soooo depressing a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mixed

I have a mixed reaction. Fine writing. Sad tale. Hubby learning of her "revenge affair" would have completed the tale.

Ripe for part 2.

Over all a solid 3 in my view.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Enjoyed it...

I've stars. Not sure you could keep that kind of secret, especially given both visited the Wheel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the rusty wheel

It's always nice when a trusted friend burns your ass with a lie.

Nice foreshadowing on that little bit.

I'm not sure I want the reveal that she broke the trust...not unless there's a dead body or two somewhere.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 8 years ago
Another unfinished story

So he learns to dance & she learns to fuck. Something seems out of balance here. She's a double 'winner'. Is she going to be satisfied without her muscled boy toys? You need to finish this story...one way or another.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Enjoyed the tale

Though I ended up unhappy with both protagonists and can not even see hope for them in her last pronouncement. She really should have put the pictures on the table for him immediately. Of course then there would be no story.

green117green117over 8 years ago
Strong story

Suffered a bit from a stagnant second half... while the female protagonist changes and reaches realization, she finds no solutions. Perhaps a hope of a solution, but still a bit of denial there.

Anywho, I saw the protagonists as not particularly attractive - normally the habit is to have a story have movie star-like protagonists... here, he is pudgy... and I'd guess she is the same (what, about 40? Not particularly athletic?). After all, the stud boy was happy enough to see her go...

So... she has seen the other side, and probably can't get there on her own. Can she stay on the farm? Should she stay on the farm? What do you do when your ethics and self image have been overridden by reality?

Admit your mistake? With courage and confidence coming from where, a bottle?

Sad story - but a very strong story.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The old watering hole.

If she was going into the same bar, with the younger kids, every one in town would have noticed. Her husband would've found out the following day.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 8 years ago
With a Friend Like Anne, Who Needs Enemies

Very interesting plot and premise. Really enjoyed the development and 'revenge' factor. You captured and held my attention and then sprang the truth. Stephanie was a fool to trust her 'friend' at the expense of her marriage. As she put it, Tom was "her best friend" and she quickly and easily betrayed him based on heresay. With Anne's help, they ruined her's and Tom's life. Both Anne and Stephanie deserve to burn.

This is Not finished. Will there be a 2nd chapter?

ohyessssssohyessssssover 8 years ago
sorry

Let her eat shit and die.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
A Stupid Wife!

What a dumb bitch,letting her alarmist friend talk her into doing something that was totally against her grain! Didn't she owe the love of her life,since childhood no less,more of the benefits of doubt before she let Ann set her up,and then cheat on her husband?

As soon as she found out that her husband was not cheating,no matter how bad,guilty,sick she felt,she should have fessed up to him and let the chips fall where they may. Maybe his longlasting love for her would be more forgiving than hers was.

As I said,a stupid wife,and a very sad story.

wonder203wonder203over 8 years ago
Torment

She deserves all the torment she could ever have and her "friend" deserves to be sent straight to hell for what she has done. Both of them threw someone aside with no thought even though there was supposed to be love.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
GOOD

The bitch deserves everything she's feeling. she should get drunk and kill herself. But not before she kills her so-called best friend. or shock of all shocks she tells her husband what she did and see or takes what she deserves, Like a divorce with her getting nothing from him. damn whore.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
OH BTW.

Sorry forgot this, good story well worth the 4 stars I gave it. good writing, flowed well together, and was quite entertaining to read.

RePhilRePhilover 8 years ago
And?

Finish please

smmhomesmmhomeabout 8 years ago
Creative storyline – very well done

I don’t see many LW tales that explore consequences where the cheated-on spouse (i.e., hubby) remains (blissfully?) ignorant…

I had to read a second time to more fully appreciate this very interesting (and well-executed) exploration of her… … struggle.

Upon further review, I’ve reevaluated: upping my rating to 5* and ‘favoriting’ the story.

I can only the following suggestion/encouragement: Consider trying another attempt at exploring similar angst by an ‘un-caught’ cheater. This time, however, perhaps the story would be even more effective if the story simply began at the commencement (or in the midst) of her struggle.

I suggest this because I feel the cheating setup of this story set an expectation that she’d get caught and there’d be some… more ‘typical’ consequences (divorce, etc.). I wonder if by changing the start of the tale… bringing the reader directly into her guilt-driven struggle… you could not only capture readers’ attention but open their minds to explore the rarely-covered (here at LitE at least) territory.

…Just a thought. Thanks for something interesting and a bit different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tom And Anne Were Responsible

Secrets and lies can kill a marriage as easily as infidelity. How stupid could Tom be? He was taking dance lessons with a strange woman in a public setting...where Stephanie's friends and neighbors could see him and report back to Stephanie an alternate universe rendition of the events. Anne's embellishments and encouragement to go outside the bonds of marriage to seek 'revenge' for something that never happened is further proof why you should never take marital advice from anyone not in the marriage with you. They are not professionals. They are not qualified. And, unlike you, they have nothing to lose.

Pappy7Pappy7about 8 years ago
You pointed out, inadvertantly, that

men should monitor their wives' friends and also probably not marry stupid women. That would solve a lot of marital problems. Probably shouldn't try to surprise them either, if you can believe the commenters on this story. So, how are you going to learn how to swim if you don't go near the water? How do you surprise your wife if you have to tell her what you are doing to keep her from becoming the town whore? And no one commented on the fact that she met these lovers openly, at the place where her husband was supposedly meeting his punch. Not a well constructed story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Kill the whore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for every story rated by 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄 (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
odds are if she is white

born in usa she is a cheating whore.

the only good white woman is wait nope none left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
any wife

So easily convinced to cheat has been wanting to for some time. She will be found out but husband reminds me of guy in Montana.

Details of that guy's serial cheating wife are posted on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com.

TRUE STORY REAL FACTS

SHE LOST COLLEGE INSTRUCTOR POSITION IN HELENA MONTANA BECAUSE OF INFO ON FACEBOOK

She coerced student into affair

Husband knows she cheats does nothing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more likely than not

Dance instructors would have been in and out of bar during the day arranging for night dance lessons. Tom certainly would have shown them pictures of his wife.

She certainly would have been found out.

Here you have and older rings on finger female hanging all over a younger guy....time after time after time. In these days of everyone has camera photos-videos would have been taken and shared.

My perspective. My wife has repeatedly wanted to go dancing. I decide to make her ''dream'' reality. At most, I would have taken one lessons on my own on the night I signed us up for couples lessons. That would have been just as great a surprise and we would have loved that shared activity. Think about it. I am taking lessons so I can dance with wife. Taking lessons as couple would greatly enhance our moves on the floor

No matter how wonderful the anticipated surprise, long held secrets from spouse lead to ruin

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Anon 5/8/16

Allow me to metaphorically punch you in the throat for insulting my wife. If indeed you stood in front of us, we would both take turns beating the snot out of you. I'm sure my lovely wife would kick your cowardly ass. I wouldn't let her have all the fun though. Over 30 years of faithfulness both ways and you say shit like that placing my wife under indictment? I'm sorry your experience has been so sad. Maybe you shouldn't look for love in whorehouses!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

To jjfag and his cheating cunt. So she gets away with cucking you and you play big man using a fake name. Well if it is the only time you get to pretend you still have a set. Do you clap when you get to suck the cock snot out of your cunts sloppy pussy? Did you get DNA testing or wasn't it necessary as they're all half niggers and a chink and neither of you are. Just repeat "I am a real man" as you suck off the latest JOHN your whore is going to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I hope it never comes back

She deserves a life without it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too Close To Home

I know of several marriages that imploded because one spouse believed false rumors and out-and-out lies told to them about their spouses. I can now understand why messengers bearing bad news used to be murdered.

timrivtimrivalmost 7 years ago

Mine marriage imploded due to lies told to my wife about me, to get back at me she fucked my best friend then left me for him. A few years later she found out the truth that I had not cheated, that her new husband and another girl, that had the hots for me, had set me up. So my ex cheated, to get even, on her second husband then divorced his ass, she called me saying she was sorry and wanted me back but I told her I was happily remarried, distraught at what she had done and lost she became an alcoholic and suicidal eventually committing suicide. Sad ending to a great love that was lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stooopid

Don't bother reading. Wife is lying cheating cunt who deserves a lainful clitorectomy but gets off scott free. Wimp author gave a shitty wimp ending. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agreed about wimpy cuck author

Author has to be a feminist female or a dickless excuse for a male!!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Women

Women in the LW stories always seem to jump the gun and then take the revenge way too far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She should do the right thing.

Take a long walk off a short pier.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Make Anne tell husband. Admit sex and if he stays then get wild

Friends like that you don't need enemies

Who to blame Anne only as I see

She had revenge sex

Husband partially to blame lied

Take lessons together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
disagree

I disagree with the comments of the Anons of 10/28/18 and 1/12/19. Much as I prefer btb stories, here the wife is faced with living a horrible life in a hell she created for herself. She isn't getting off easy.

I'm not crazy about the theme, which we see in other stories, of the wife stupidly accepting what she is told and getting revenge without proper investigation or confrontation, but as a lead-in to the feelings of despair she'll feel the rest of her life it isn't easy to see anything much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoyed this one

Hopefully tbe rest of their life is happy.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Longtime guilt?

Getting drunk out of her mind every night because she cheated?

Or because that's the only way she could handle the mediocre sex with her husband?

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become a dumb bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

An Interesting Plot Idea, . . .

But it denies a woman's sexuality. The most important sex organ on a woman is her brain. Admitted, this woman has a very very small sex organ, so maybe her clit might over rule. But generally women don't fall in lust. She either grew to love Danny, and that was the real source of her misery, or its just a cartoon. Stick young man's large cock into any vagina and woman becomes his slut. I think there's a few big-dicked young guys who wish that was true.

The marriage is done, dumb shit just hasn't realized it yet. If their marriage is that distant and tepid and shallow that her couldn't discern the changes in his wife's attitude, self image, behavior, mannerisms, then they didn't have much of a partnership anyway. If he's really luck she'll go over the rail during their next cruise.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well-written story! Thank you TF. Four stars ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NEVER listen to interfering "friends"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this would have been a more interesting story if the husband had found out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story however I was a bit confused because she left enough tell-tale signs for the husband to realise something was not quite right and for an educated businessman he didn't put two and two together. I think you should do a part 2 where yeah totally by accident he finds out maybe there's a message on her phone that she hasn't deleted or maybe her friend confesses but I think it does need a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ah yes those wonderful nosy butting in single friends who know all the hung young guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Meh, the husband needed to find out and kick her to the kerb for this to have been anywhere close to a well-written story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous