All Comments on 'The Sacred Whore'

by cream pie boy

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it!

very nice and sensual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story and shared it with me. Her eyes always twinkle when she finds a ceremonial, ritualistic, or sacrificial story especially if they revolve around a goddess. Yours was one of the best we have ever read. Your knowledge of Greece, the countryside, and their temple worship really made this story shine. Plus, the all-night sex scene was hot as a firecracker on the Fourth of July.

We enjoyed your foreshadowing as you wrote, early on in your story, "Well, every woman here seems to be quite desirable but low on desire. They could all use some Eros in their anima." The pretty much described my wife before our ‘temple’ experience.

One summer, when we were newlyweds and still undergrads, we spent an entire summer on an archaeological dig in Italy. As we both were into the Italian language and history, this was a great fit for us.

We were drawn to a local cult which specialized in fertility rites and goddess worship. It was all loosely based on the Roman gods and goddesses. The local people in this group were very interesting, and our involvement began with some fun house parties with lots of dancing.

In retrospect we see that the whole thing was just a way for the Italians to teach frigid, young, American girls how to fuck right. And, for us boyfriend and husbands in the group, it trained us to be happy cuckolds and great cocksuckers.

We were mostly 20-year-old students, and many, like us were from conservative midwestern states. Our girls quickly took to the teaching of the Italian goddess women. Also, our girls were easy marks for those sexy, Latin Lover men that were part of the cult. The ‘gods and goddesses’ in that group were old hands at seducing young, gullible Americans to join in.

My wife, just like the other girls, was actually put through the initiation process which was similar to the one described in your story. Then, they were gangbanged or participated in orgies most of the rest of summer. This was way back in the 70’s before AIDS but after the birth control pill.

There were a total of 30 of us Americans in the group, and it was almost a 50-50 mix between boys and girls. About five of us guys were either married or in a committed relationship with our gals. It was quite a summer for all of us. Afterwards all the girls went on to be non-monogamous hot wives, when they got married back in the states.

My wife literally had sex weekly with a multitude of men. After a while, I found out that I actually preferred to ‘prep’ them, by licking her pussy and sucking their cocks, rather than having sex with her. Also, afterwards I was always the cleanup man.

Years later, we agreed that this was exactly what a newlywed couple like us needed. It was like a sexual bootcamp. When we returned to the states, I immediately got a vasectomy. Then, for the next four years, my wife would fly over to Italy every summer to be bred.

The goddesses were very good about selecting her breeders. They were all high IQ, muscular, strong, and very successful. Thus, our kids have much better genes than if I had bred her.

Your comment about Jon’s wedding ring was interesting. I remember when my wife slipped off her golden wedding ring and placed it in the offertory bowl. Right after she did so, she took her first gang band. Soon thereafter I also offered up my wedding band.

We husbands did not get to have sex with either our wives or the local goddesses. We were celibate all summer, and served our wives needs as they fucked other, local men. Also, after we saw our wives repeatedly orgasming on the local, men’s cocks we understood what our wives had been missing!

Great story; thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous