The Sacred Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women were panting and sweating by now, unable to achieve release despite their desperate efforts, and the dancers took them by the hands and led each to a pillar. Two each were chained to the iron sconces of the corner columns and one each to the center columns. The chains were long enough to allow them to kneel or squat, but prevented them from laying down. A silver bowl was placed at the base of each pillar, the seventh before the upper altar. The dignified lady professors and stuffy wives now were frantic, squirming and pulling on their chains and begging the men to take them. Jon saw Laura in the corner, growling like a beast and crying out, "Please fuck me, fuck me now!" About fifteen orchard workers entered, sweaty and dirty from a day's work, and throwing drachmas in bowls, began to undress. The husbands joined them as they began to penetrate the women in all their orifices, humping their mouths, cunts, and asses. The women grunted and groaned with pleasure, shook with orgasm, their juices flowed down their legs as semen sprayed onto their bodies and into their hungry mouths.

Jon watched, transfixed by the sights, sounds, and smells of the orgy, as Judy was laid upon the notched altar. He was the first to stand between her legs which opened wide to receive him, her pubic hair glistening with her cum. "Please," she pleaded, "Please give me your cock." As he drove into her, his rod still slick with Justine's juices, he saw Laura in the corner as she rode the black's huge cock in a frenzy while sucking on Spinoza's hard member. In another corner, looking delirious, Virginia Krakow serviced three dark Greek men, one each in her mouth, ass, and pussy, her blond hair matted with sperm and her large breast bouncing with each thrust. Jon began to pump into Judy's tight tunnel as she screamed and wriggled. His rhythm was constant, in synch with the stroking of all the other men, their heaving breaths and panting were in time, moving in and out as one as the theater became hazy. After he filled her with his seed, another man stepped up, David Fichte, tossed money into the bowl, then thrust his cock deep within her. She whimpered, overwhelmed with pleasure and passion.

Jon fell back onto the cushions and looked up to see Sibyl standing like a queen before the green altar, surveying the work of her magick. She was pleased. He gathered all of his money and valuables and crept over to kneel before the upper altar. He placed everything in the bowl at Sibyl's feet, his cash, his watch, and . . .his wedding ring. She smiled down at him.

"You understand fully, just as I knew you would."

She lifted him up with her soft hand and led him behind the sheer curtain to her bed at the base of the sycamore tree. Laying him gently down, she caressed him, took him in her mouth and suckled him till his desire grew. Warmth spread through his body, and his vision blurred. The fresh air and all the scents of the night, that night, the eve of Mayday, flowed through him like a life-giving stream. As she mounted him, he felt like the whole earth was embracing and enveloping him. And, as she began to ride him, it pulsed, all nature pulsed in rhythm with her strokes, with the throbbing of his penis, with the breaths, cries, and strokes of the other revelers. It was echoed by the voices of the frogs and crickets in the forests. They became the ebb and flow of the tides and the cycles of the moon, all in unison with the movement of the earth. When he came, shuddering, the world exploded in color as new life burst forth, waves of green covered bare soil, snow and ice melted in his passion. His orgasm was an eternity. Then, sweet sleep covered his spent body like a soft blanket.

They all woke the next morning naked on a green hillside field. Just down the slope, Justine and Judy danced, the sunlight reaching between the clouds to paint their dew-drenched bodies gold. Some of the women tried to cover themselves, but most didn't seem to care. No one spoke. Suddenly, it began to rain. It rained in heavy sheets of water as if heaven had opened up its gates. It rained, soaking them and washing them clean. It rained, and the odor of fresh fertile earth filled the air. They ran down the wet hill laughing with joy.

As they collected their clothes, they were told by the solitary maid at the villa that the Contessa had left on an excursion into the mountains and was not expected back for sometime. Laura was quiet as they drove back to Athens, and Jon wondered what she was thinking, was unsure as to what he himself thought. She stroked his inner thigh and kissed him on the cheek as Corinth disappeared behind them.

12