The Sacrifice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Accepting that I could leave at any time, I told myself that I would stay only until morning. If I didn't find out what I needed to by then, I probably wouldn't ever know. But after he provided for my basic needs and showed me a glimpse of the paradise that the island truly was, I decided that one more day wouldn't hurt. That one more day turned into another, and before long I realized that I didn't really want to leave.

I quickly began to see why my ancestors had stayed here. He was surprisingly charming, for a timeless being that may or may not have had the power to destroy all of humanity. But he brought me food, which was a pretty good sign that he wanted me to live.

After a few emotionally complex days of trying to find my new place in the world, I finally worked up the courage to ask his thoughts on that subject. He had taken me to the highest point on the island- a cliff just short of the summit of the highest mountain. I had never been so high up before, and I could see for miles and miles in either direction. All I could make out was water.

I lost myself in my own thoughts as we made our way back down the narrow path carved into the stone. I was certain that he didn't need to walk, so the path was for my benefit and those that had come before me. He didn't say a word, seeming to know that I had something I needed to think through.

Finally, when we had reached the surprisingly modest living area, I spoke.

"Russ," I began tentatively.

He raised an eyebrow. It was a curious expression that I had seen from him before. I wondered if it were just another projection of what I expected to see in him.

"I was raised to serve you. Literally born for you. Taught that it was my role to do everything you wanted, and to do it out of fear."

"And do you still believe that?" he asked.

"No. Not at all."

He seemed to smile. It was barely perceptible, but I was certain that I saw it on his lips nonetheless.

"The thing is, I don't know where that leaves me. I was raised to believe that I had to do something. That there was something expected from me. When I realized that's not true- that I had a choice- I thought that was freedom."

Russ nodded. "Is it?"

"No. Freedom is doing it anyway, but because I choose to. That's freedom."

He smiled. It was a warm, inviting smile. "You remind me of someone. Someone I loved a long time ago."

I blushed. I knew that he was speaking of my family line. I didn't ask who he meant, or how many he was referring to. I didn't want to know. All that I knew was that he had accepted me. Maybe, in some way, he even loved me.

I took a very deep breath. I knew then, to the core of my being, that it was my time to make a choice. To exercise my freedoms. To fulfill my new destiny- the one I had chosen for myself. I wanted to give myself over to the Ravager... to the Beast from the End of Times... over to Russ. I wanted him to want me. I couldn't quite explain it, but I had never wanted anything more.

Without another word, I stood. His eyes followed me as I positioned myself before him, exactly where I intended to be. Where I had imagined being when I pictured this moment.

"I came here as a sacrifice," I reminded him. As I spoke, I pull the simple white dress over my head and allowed it to fall to the ground. I stood before him wearing only my bra and panties.

"But now I know that it's never been a sacrifice that you wanted- not for the generations that women of my line have lived to serve you." I realized that I was giving him a barely-recognizable version of the speech that I had memorized once before. The words had changed once the meaning behind them did. I reached behind my back and, without breaking eye contact, unhooked my bra. I could feel my breasts bounce slightly when the pressure was released, and I removed the garment entirely.

I felt his eyes dance over my body, and I took a small amount of pride in his smile.

"No, not a sacrifice. You've only ever wanted a willing companion. And that, Russ. That is what I am." I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my panties and slowly lowered them to the ground. They fell around my ankles, and I kicked them away.

Russ didn't say anything for a very long time. For the briefest of moments, I began to wonder if I had been wrong to offer myself to him in such a way. But when his smile returned, it was brighter than I had ever imagined it could be.

"Yes, Brianna. That's all I've ever wanted."

I returned his smile. He had accepted me. That made me happier than I had imagined it would.

In a flash, he was directly in front of me. I didn't eve see him move, and I wasn't entirely sure that he actually had. But there he was, towering over my small, vulnerable frame. He could have ended me in a heartbeat, I was certain. But I had never felt safer than I did in that moment.

"You can have me," I said. It seemed silly the moment I said it, seeing as I was already nude and had already given myself to him completely. But Russ didn't laugh- he surprised me with a kiss. A warm, passionate- even loving- kiss.

I felt myself being carried away. For a moment, I thought I was merely light-headed and off guard from his kiss. But I soon realized that I was literally being lifted and held, cradled in Russ's strong arms. A moment later, I was in my own bed- the one that he had prepared for me on the first night, and which I had slept alone in every night since then.

But this time I wasn't alone. This time, Russ was with me.

He kissed me again, even more passionately than the first time. I felt his hands on my body, starting with a light caress of my neck, then tracing the contours of my flesh down to breasts. I shivered when he took my nipple into his mouth and began to suck gently; gasped when he bit down gently. Not enough to hurt, but only enough to stimulate it. To make it even more sensitive than it had been before.

I parted my legs, opening my pussy to him. It wasn't something that I even thought about doing- it just felt natural. It felt as though my more primal instincts were somehow taking over, like my body knew what to do even if I didn't.

He kissed his way down my body, leaving my breasts and traveling along my stomach. At the same time, I felt a single, soft finger slide along my thigh. It started from my knee and ran slowly up my leg to my inner thigh. Despite the tropical warmth, I shivered just a little bit when he brushed against my virgin pussy, lightly tracing my slit and gently touching my clit. I couldn't help but gasp then, and I wondered if he knew what was going on inside me in that moment.

It was as though I were somehow warmer on the inside of my body than I the air around me. I had been raised believing that I had to be pure for him; I'd never even touched myself before, not in the way he was touching me. Every single sensation and feeling was completely new to me and, as such, nearly overwhelming in intensity.

"Do anything to me," I offered, surprised by both my desire and sincerity. It almost seemed unnecessary to offer myself to him then, since I already had before, but I wanted him to know that I was his completely. Somehow, though, I felt as though he already did.

He positioned himself between my legs, and I opened them even wider still to accommodate his body. He touched me again, and a low moan escaped my lips. Another touch, another moan. I thought I was in heaven, but I had no idea what pleasure really was until I felt his tongue.

It took me by surprise when he licked along my pussy lips. I tried to say something, but I couldn't quite find the words. I couldn't even think of what I wanted to say as he licked and teased me. I pulled myself up slightly and ran my fingers through his hair. It was an affectionate gesture on my part, but also a way to keep him close to my body. Our eyes met as he slowly pushed his tongue into my moist opening.

"Russ..." I moaned. I fell backwards onto the bed again, giving myself over to pleasure. I felt his hands run over my thighs; slide to my pussy lips; part them as he savored my juices. I could feel something unfamiliar and wonderful building in my body. An orgasm, I was certain. My first orgasm.

I tried to tell him. To beg him to bring me to release. But when I opened my mouth, only a low, desperate moan escaped. But Russ seemed to know what I needed, and he didn't stop what he was doing. He continued doing exactly what had brought me the most pleasure, delivering me right the sharp edge of release before pushing me over into a strange, wonderful abyss.

I came. I came hard and it was a sensation unlike any I had ever felt before. My entire body felt like it was on fire, but instead of pain I felt only intense pleasure. I tried to look at him- to watch as he licked and touched me. But I couldn't make my eyes focus, so I closed them and allowed myself to feel everything he was doing. And it was incredible.

My orgasm hadn't quite passed before he moved again, pulling away from my pussy and repositioning his entire body over mine. He kissed me, and I could taste my own juices on his lips. Somehow, it only excited me even more.

"Are you going to...?" My mind was still in a fog, and I couldn't quite think of the words. I knew what I wanted to ask- I wanted to know if he was going to finally take my virginity. My mouth just wouldn't cooperate.

"Yes," he whispered. He could see that I was somewhere far away; he even seemed to know that I was happier than I had ever been before. It was all in his eyes, and I was lost in them for a long moment.

"Good," I managed with a contented sigh. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. "I'm ready."

The tip of his cock pressed against my lips. He pushed in, and I could feel them open to accept him in. A tiny flash of pain as he pushed in just a little bit deeper. This was it. This was the moment. He was inside me; he was pushing in deeper; slowly, deeper. I lost myself in his eyes and no words were spoken.

Our bodies found a sort of rhythm; he pushed into me, then waited for me to relax again. Then deeper still, then he would wait. He was gentle, leaving me only with the pleasure of being filled with my lover's cock.

I moaned as Russ pushed deep into me; I leaned my head back against the pillow and bit my lip with the unfamiliar pleasurable sensation. When he finally stopped, I realized that it was because he was inside me completely- as deep as he could possibly go, filling my pussy for the very first time. He paused there, perhaps enjoying the sensation as much as he did. Or maybe he was just letting my body adjust to being filled in such a way. Whatever the reason, I was glad he was there.

"I feel... I feel so full," I managed, trying to describe the incredible sensations I was feeling in that moment.

Russ only smiled, then slowly pulled away. I felt frustratingly empty. Aside from the tip of his cock which was once again held in place only by my lips.

His free hand lightly caressed by stomach and breasts as he pushed inside me again. Slowly still, but a little bit faster. My body gave him less resistance this time, and less still the next. He would push into me, pause, then pull out again. Back and forth, just a little bit faster and harder each time. Soon I was accustomed to him, and he could take me as he pleased.

"Russ..." I moaned his name.

Deeper. Harder. Faster. He fucked me with long strokes, sliding in and out of my pussy over and over again. Without thinking, I pushed my hips towards him, meeting each thrust. Fucking him back, sinking his cock as deep as it could go. My moans echoed off the walls, his dick prolonging the orgasm that his tongue had started.

And then, unexpectedly, it happened again. I came a second time.

It was a sudden explosion, one that took me by surprise. Flames of warm pleasure licked at my body, seeming to spread from the tip of his cock to every inch of my body. It nearly overwhelmed me, and I struggled to make sense of everything around me. All that I knew for sure was my body and his, and the wonderful cock inside me that had brought me so much pleasure.

I could feel him inside me. I could feel everything inside me. His cock pushed deep into me, but instead of pulling out, he stayed. I could feel his cock swell and twitch, and I knew what was happening. He was going to cum inside me.

"Cum inside me, Russ," I moaned. "Cum in my pussy!" I panted. I was begging him for his seed, and he gladly obliged.

He moaned when he shot his thick load into my once-virgin pussy. There was so much cum, it filled me to the point of overflowing. I could feel it spread inside my body and, as he savored the sensations of a few more strokes, leak out around his cock and drip down my thighs and ass onto the bed.

The feeling spread, melding with my orgasm and keeping me warm through the glow that followed after my climax. The last thing I remembered seeing was Russ's soft, loving expression. The last thing I felt was his kiss. I fell asleep with him still inside me, and I hoped he would never leave.

I had no idea how much time had passed when I finally woke up. For all I knew, I had slept for days, which would have explained why I felt so satisfied and rested. The sun was beginning to rise and I could barely hear the music of the beach. Somewhere, a bird was singing from hidden branches. Russ was next to me, but not asleep. I doubted he needed to sleep at all.

"Was that real?" I asked. It was such a magical experience that I couldn't be sure that it wasn't just a wonderful dream.

"It was," he replied gently. "Every bit of it."

I smiled, which he returned. I had done it. I had pleased him. And in exchange, he had given me something greater than I had ever dreamed possible. In a very real way, I had fulfilled my purpose, and would continue to do so in the paradise that I had found.

I was his. He was mine. That was heaven.

12