All Comments on 'The Sacrifice and the Scholar'

by Tio_Narratore

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Original_Cyn2Original_Cyn2over 14 years ago
Thank you

Magnificently done! Delicious in its fairy tale echo with a delightful twist of dark desire. What a wonderfully compelling story!

Heidi123Heidi123over 12 years ago
Excellent!

Such a wonderful story! Loved it! Magnificently well written piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

If I rely on stories like this, I will never fully understand the desire to inflict/receive pain. The man cannot figure why he blames GIRL for his own arousal. Sure, he's mad at missed opportunities to study the cats. But it seems he is too much a voyeur/observer rather than a thinker, like I would imagine a scholar to be. It's so obvious, why does he have so much confusion: It's animal nature, and he owes his arousal to same base instincts.

I once collaborated on a novel with an author who blamed the woman for making him "mad with want" enough to punish her, but never explaining WHY in the story. It frustrated me as co writer, because I had more insight from my own personal experience, as to why men wanted to switch women, and vice versa. Maybe someday I can make the research public.

Would have loved more insight into her mind too, other than she loved his raw strength when he switched her, and loved that she could have a certain degree of influence over his urges. I can relate to that.

It's commonly reported that men resort more quickly to violence and animal instinct and women act out of psyche/heart. There is a point where the two can merge, and you did portray that at the end. I just wish I could see more fiction where the point of connection shines out like a thorn tied heart.

Hugs, Tio. You do have a very inspiring mind. I have marvelled at it on the forum threads. I am reading your stories to see more of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTio_Narratore@Tio_Narratore
Hopelessly romantic erotically obsessed borderline post-modern intellectual.