The Saga Continues Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me one concrete example of racism by Governor Jared." Cindy said, harshness creeping into her voice. "Not what the God-damned Media says, but an actual example that you know of."

"I don't have one." Jenna said, surprising Cindy with her candor. "I know it, you know it, the Media knows it, too... but they'll never admit it. What I do know is that Women's Rights will never be advanced with any Republican in the Governorship or the White House; ergo, I want Republicans out and Democrats in. Anyway, it sounds like you don't think much of me running with the others as a team."

"You'll be running as a team with your base issue being women's rights, yes?" Cindy asked.

Jenna nodded. "Even though Krasney helped prosecute Peter Gordon for raping Kendra Luskin, he wasn't into it at all. I felt like he was taking sides for the optics, and didn't mind if Gordon was acquitted."

"We can argue this all day," Cindy said, "but I think the Jury reached the right verdict on that particular case. But beyond that, you've not been exactly enamored of Krasney's positions towards women in the first place."

"You got that right." said Jenna, knowing Cindy was deliberately understating it. "I want that bastard out so bad I can taste it. Even if someone else were to win... like Solicitor Miriam Walters... I wouldn't mind. I just want him out."

Cindy nodded. "I'm not a big fan of him, either. So let me ask, who else is running for Sheriff?"

"Loran T. Michaels plans to run against Sheriff Allgood." Jenna said. "Michaels still hates Allgood for trying to shove Brownlee into the Public Health Department, even though that worked out and is long since over. Of course, my question, and everyone else's, is why Commander Troy doesn't just run for Sheriff and just be in charge of everything."

Cindy suppressed a grin, then said "Well, I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I will. Don once told me that when he was receiving his second Medal of Valor and looking at all those people cheering him that day, he was remembering that those same people wanted his scalp after Westboro tried to ruin Don's reputation. Then, after that recent shooting where he was suspended, people wanted his scalp again, since the Press told them to hate him."

"Come on, he'd win in a landslide if he ran." said Jenna. "Even against Daniel Allgood."

"Maybe." said Cindy. "But I don't think he wants to run. I think that last incident scarred Don more than he's ever let on. When Allgood suspended him without pay, I don't think Don took that very well. And I'll tell you this much in confidence: that is the reason Daniel is not running for Sheriff again."

"Wow." said Jenna. "I guess Don would really have a problem with Della running for Sheriff, then. So again... he should just run himself, then solve all our problems as County Sheriff."

Hmmm, is that what Jenna really wants? Cindy thought to herself. Or is something else behind her words? Putting that into its compartment of her mind, Cindy said "Well, Don has to do things that aren't very popular at times. So he doesn't want to be in an elected position and have to beg people for money for campaigns and for votes to keep his job."

She couldn't help it, the grin broke out: "Oh... and Don's already in charge of everything, even though those that think they're over him don't want to admit it. The Sheriff knows it, for example. And if you want to be D.A., my friend... you need to get the Iron Crowbar firmly on your side."

Jenna nodded. Their food came, and they began concentrating on eating more than talking.

Some moments later, Jenna said "So you're not liking the Women's Team idea of fielding candidates?"

"I didn't say that." Cindy said. "Practically speaking, it might be a good idea. I do think you need to be very wary of Della Harlow, though. She's not going to be a plus for your ticket."

After lunch, as they were leaving, Susie Haskins came up to them. "Hello Captain Ross!" she said.

"Hi, Susie!" Cindy said. "How are you doing?"

"Good, ma'am." Susie said respectfully. "Would you like to buy a nail for the Police Dog fund?"

"The what?" Jenna asked.

"We're selling nails for one dollar apiece, to raise money for a new Police dog." said Susie. "The nails will go to making a new crowbar for the Iron Crowbar... and don't tell anyone, but it's for a green crowbar, too." Susie looked slyly at Cindy as she said that.

"Well, that sounds like two worthy causes." said Jenna. "I'll buy five nails." She gave Susie five dollars. Cindy did likewise. Susie thanked them and left to sell more nails for the project.

"Now you've got kids selling nails to make your crowbars for you." Jenna said.

"Not my idea." Cindy said. "But if it helps get us a new Police dog to replace the retiring Stonewall, I'm all for it."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Katherine Woodburn groaned as her young aide Clark pumped his big cock in and out of her sopping wet pussy. The sex was a welcome break from the increasing tension of her body as well as the politics of the State. For his part, Clark was enjoying lying on top of the hot MILF State Senator, kissing her and fondling her big breasts as he enjoyed the feeling of her shapely legs wrapped around him.

"Oh yeah, fuck me!" Katherine ordered, grinding her hips up to meet Clark's long, deep thrusts. They both knew that his experience and talent at fucking her just right would keep him employed by her for some time to come.

"Yeah, fuck her, Clark!" yelled Priya Ajmani from her chair as she watch the rutting couple lustily humping on the sofa. The beautiful Indian woman allowed her fingers to slide down to her throbbing clit and flick it as she watched Katherine get fucked hard. Clark was a good fuck, Priya thought, but she was thinking about another cock right now... an iron hard cock attached to a real man, not duds like Thomas P. Cook and John anything-but-Hard-wood.

Clark had been relentlessly fucking Katherine for several minutes, and he could not hold back. He groaned as his nuts tightened, and then he gasped as the first large shot of his ejaculate fired into Katherine's cunt. Streams of come flooded the lovely woman's eagerly receptive pussy as Clark's cock-cannon fired again and again...

"Okay, stud, go clean up." Katherine said, dismissing Clark. He gathered his clothes and left the office; he would dress in the anteroom.

Priya came over and knelt between Katherine's legs. Her tongue lashed out, and she began licking the older woman's labes, then deeper into her cunt, lapping up Clark's cum like the obedient little bitch she was.

"Yeah, baby, get that pussy nice and clean." Katherine said, enjoying Priya's tongue on her slit as much as she'd enjoyed Clark's cock buried balls-deep in her quim. After long moments, Priya's job was finally done.

"Feel better?" Priya asked.

"Yeah, I really needed that." sighed Katherine. "Especially after the disaster in Midtown. I don't know how he did it, but I cannot believe the Iron Crowbar got those two Mobsters to cooperate to keep that white nationalist slug."

"We in the Press are saying that it's a good thing." said Priya. "Attacks on Jared gets eyeballs and sells advertising. He's an easy target, and fun to whack like the Iron Crowbar whacks thugs with his... er, big crowbar."

Katherine smiled. "I think you like his 'little crowbar' more than you're letting on." she said. "But never mind that. What's going on with Hardwood?"

"As much as we say Jared is mentally incompetent," Priya said, "I think Hardwood is the one becoming truly unhinged. He keeps muttering that he wants to see the Iron Crowbar in pain."

"Yes, he's saying that out loud and in public, too." Katherine said. "He's an idiot; he should keep stuff like that to himself. But what I'm asking is what he's up to with Thomas Cook. They've been seen having lunch together a number of times."

"Maybe they're out on lunch dates, and they're sucking each other's dicks." said Priya maliciously.

"I'm sure John would love that," said Katherine, "but Thomas is straight."

"Maybe they're planning something with the Council to spring on Commander Troy." said Priya. "Like Thomas did with that eminent domain while Troy was distracted by his suspension. The Iron Crowbar was bitterly furious about the Widow Grissom being forced out of her home like she was. Her husband was a Korean War veteran. He survived Chosin when the Chinese invaded. And you know how Don feels about war veterans."

"He's really going to be upset, then," said Katherine, "when old Mr. Davis finally goes. He's pretty sick now. Anyway, keep your eyes and ears open regarding Cook and Hardwood. I need to know what they're doing before they do it."

"And send me any scoops that you can." replied Priya. "And anything that will embarrass Hardwood and get me my old morning job back..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Come on in." Jenna Stiles said as Malinda Adams appeared in the door of Jenna's office in the State Crime Lab building.

Malinda Adams was not tall but looked as if she was due to being very slender. But she was not bad looking at all, and she could walk in high heels as gracefully as any woman. Her hair was straight down the sides of her face and cut at the shoulders, framing her face, and her glasses actually accented her look. She was definitely 'fuckable', and people would be surprised how much she enjoyed a big cock inside her giving her a good fuck, considering that she was such a feminist on the outside in her politics.

"So, how did lunch go?" Malinda asked.

"Pretty good." Jenna said as they sat down on the sofa to talk. "Cindy was a lot more open with me than I expected. We had a good conversation."

"Did you discuss our political plans with her?" Malinda asked, knowing that they did.

"Yes, and that's where I was surprised at Cindy's candor." said Jenna. "She was actually very receptive to the idea of me running for D.A. She wondered why you would give up your Council seat to be Mayor, and I explained the true power behind that. But... and this is why I wanted to talk to you alone... she said that Della Harlow for Sheriff was a bad idea on a couple of fronts: first, Harlow really garnered some enmity with the Police; they would really be against her. And second, Cindy said that the People of the County don't really want a political Sheriff, and that Della preaching women's rights would turn voters off."

"Did she say who might be running for Sheriff?" asked Malinda, both women knowing exactly who she was asking about.

"It won't be the Iron Crowbar." said Jenna. "I went roundabout on that several ways, and Cindy said Don just does not want a political job, not even Sheriff. She also didn't say if Don would back someone for the job, only that he was not backing Allgood."

"So that's why there's some talk that Allgood is going to run for Mayor." said Malinda. "Does Cindy think I can beat Allgood for Mayor?"

"She didn't say." Jenna said. "I got the idea... that there still is tension between Allgood and Troy. And whatever Troy is thinking, Ross is agreeing with. She worships that man, like that little Police dog of his worships him."

"That man does have a way of creating loyalty in his people." said Malinda. "Which is why the attempt to get him suspended and ousted failed so badly. So, Jenna, what do you think? Will our Women's Team approach work?"

Jenna pretended to think a moment, and then said "I don't know. I'm running against Krasney no matter what. If you guys want to run as a team, I'll be a part of it. But I think we need to do some serious polling and get our ducks in a row before you and Della decide what to do. Your seat on the Council might be more valuable than being Mayor, after all, as Cindy suggested."

"So no thought of her running for something with us?" Malinda said.

"And leave the Police Force?" Jenna replied. "I just don't see her ever leaving the Iron Crowbar's side..."

Part 3 - Nerves and Agents

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Fox Two News!" shouted the lovely redheaded reporterette on Wednesday, October 18th at 7:00am, from in front of the Bell Tower that marked the entrance to the University campus. "Fox Two News has learned that Professor Marvin Milton of the University has been nominated for the Nobel Prize for Mathematics!"

Bettina began: "Professor Milton's work on statistical models of behavioral interactions has been applied to Chaos Theory, String Theory, and Gaming Theory, including behavioral analysis and group interactions among humans. University President Sidney P. Wellman issued a statement praising Dr. Milton for his work and the honor of this nomination."

Governor Jared had also issued a statement praising Dr. Milton, but this was ignored by KXTC.

Bettina went on: "In other University news, the School has announced that they will not settle with Dr. Jan Camp over her wrongful firing lawsuit, but will countersue in a full Court battle. Dr. Camp was fired after making public allegations that the University gave athletes preferential treatment, including changing grades without cause. The University's countersuit is claiming defamation by Dr. Camp. The first Court skirmish will be to determine if Dr. Camp's actions are considered to be those of a whistleblower, which would legally protect her from the University's defamation claim."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Come on in." I said as FBI Special Agent in Charge Jack Muscone and Special Agent Lindy Linares were admitted to my office at 9:30am. "Have a seat, get comfortable. Get coffee if you want it; it's fresh." Both Agents availed themselves of good fresh coffee as I finished my typing on my computer. As they sat down, I turned to face them. Jack was looking tired, almost haggard. Lindy was looking sexy, as she always does.

"Must be a tough case." I said, peering at Jack.

"Not much gets by you." replied Muscone. "It's this Red Brookstein case. I've been working it with our people in Virginia, and we're just not getting any leads on the guy. And my team is being told to work on the Guardians of Justice case, but that's going cold, as well."

I nodded. "They haven't released anything really new, lately." I said. "Maybe they just had that one batch of stuff, and that was that."

Lindy said "We're really wondering if Rusty Dawson, who ended up dead with a pink frisbee in his room, was part of all that. We know you think those jump drives and papers were planted on him, but it's all good copies of data we know the GOJ had obtained."

"It won't hurt my feelings if you prove me wrong." I said. "We never totally disproved him being a whistleblower, so he could well have been one."

Jack said "The State and the Feds have also taken some steps to improve their cyber-security. We're hoping that that is part of the reason why there's no new information." I nodded, though I did not think that what the Government considered 'improved' actually was.

"Okay," said Jack, "let me now tell you the reason for this meeting." He made the sign with his fingers to turn on my bug killer. I pretended to turn it on, not mentioning that it already was on.

"We've been working on that money that was left at the Dawson crime scene." said Jack. "We also have been looking at the late Dora Ellis and her father, the late Henry Boxman of Rainbow Insurance and Superior Bloodlines." (Author's note: see 'Dream Within A Dream' for Dora Ellis's story.) "Sometimes it's easier to spot something when one is looking for something specific. Lindy?"

"Boxman had dozens of financial lines to various white supremacy groups, using insurance claims as a way to launder money." Lindy said. "We'd traced a good number of them, but a few didn't lead to anything we were aware of. Now, after your suggestion to look at them and Thomas P. Cook with regard to nerve agents, we may have something."

Lindy handed me a jump drive and I put it into my laptop and downloaded the files. I opened them to see that there had been 'insurance claims' by an insecticide-making firm in North Dakota. The chemical company made some 'no shit' insecticides, including some that were not very far at all away from being military-grade nerve agents."

"Wow." I said. "And it looks like Dora was involved with this company."

"She placed orders for 'Ultra Diox', which was this company's brand name for an insecticide that is no longer legal to make." said Jack Muscone. "The label on that stuff says to use atropine as an antidote if exposed to it, as well as the skull-and-crossbones and words 'CAN KILL YOU'. I don't need to go back 400 years to figure out that that's some bad stuff."

"Yes." I said, deeply aware of what those chemicals were. "Yes it is. So... any connections to Cook?"

"Not yet." said Lindy. "But Dora's orders were shipped to this County, to a storage facility called Town Public Storage. They're mostly a storage facility, but they hold mail and delivery shipments, for a fee." I recognized the name; it was where Jason Marquis Solomon was found dead, murdered by Dr. Bonnie Karpathian acting as the copycat Black Widow. (Author's note: 'Return of the Black Widow', Ch. 3.)

"That's a T-Square joint." I said. Then I thought about it. "It was run by a guy named Mike Jones, which is a pretty bland name."

"That would be an interesting thing to do." said Muscone. "Hide the stuff literally under the Black Community's noses. And if it's found... blame T-Square."

"True." I said. "But T-Square... and more importantly, The Teacher... keep very much in tune with what is going on in this County, as much as I do if not more. Something like that would not escape their attention."

"Our hypothesis is that the manager of the place, Jones, took in a few bills under the table to not ask questions, and not tell T-Square." said Muscone. "We think Dora's agents would be there to pick up the shipment, or come in soon afterward, move the stuff to their rented storage space, then come in later and pick it up and hide it somewhere else."

"And white people doing that in a largely black part of Town would get attention." I replied. "So they wouldn't be leaving that stuff there very long, and they wouldn't be going to that well very often. And if they have different people go and get the stuff, that in itself would draw attention. But... it's a start. So, what were the insurance claims about?"

"The insecticide company had a fire in one of their smaller storage warehouses." said Lindy. "There was a real fire at one time; the Fire Department there has a log of it. They let it burn itself out rather than try to put water on all those chemicals, and the first insurance company the company had balked at paying for a long time, saying a lot of property could've been saved if the Fire Department had acted and put out the fire. From that point on, it got ugly and went to Court, where most of the settlement money was put into the lawyers' pockets.

"Then, enter Rainbow Insurance." Lindy continued. "They wrote a generous policy for the company, and over time they made payments on three claims of fire to that same warehouse, which sat there gutted out and was never rebuilt. The Fire Department never got a call for any more fires, either."

"Well," I said sarcastically, "if the Fire Department didn't put out the fire the first time, why bother calling them again? I'm kidding, but it's pretty clear that Rainbow was funneling money into that insecticide company."

"That's the front end." said Muscone. "Now for the next point, which is your County here. There's been nothing recent from that insecticide company to the storage facility. Dora and her father are dead, and Superior Bloodlines is finished, as well. What I'm afraid of, though, is that if we start asking questions around here, the wrong people might hear about it and destroy any evidence that's out there before you have a chance to find it."