All Comments on 'The Saga Continues Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 6 years ago
My theory

My theory is that the father of the baby was JG McGill. I'm not convinced yet that he isn't the killer, having killed her to protect the power he had from scandal that Westboro might have or did capitalize on. I look forward to the continuation of this story. This is a great read as always!

weatherman70weatherman70over 6 years ago
think I know

I believe JG McGill was the babies father and also was having sex with her mother Dinah. We the daughter was killed to keep the parentage quiet, Dinah was going to make it known so Judge who also knew all this had her setup and now she is a whore in the prison which is why she is not talking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Powerful Writing, Again.

Would agree that JD is the father of Tammy's baby. Think the judge "through the book" at Tammy's mom because JD was a regualar customer and maybe she sold "Tammy's" services to JD or allowed JD to rape Tammy.

Not sure what the judge wants to come to light but it's got to be payback or revenge.

All of that said, the "POWERFUL WRITING" is not the detective part of the tale but the "back story" written about Mr. Davis that tore this old man's heart right out for my chest, sending tears pouring down my face and so choked-up could hardly breath or swallow. This is not the first time your writing has dug-in this deep and am sure it will not be the last.

Thank you for using your gift for writing "spell binders" to entertain us but also using your "wordsmith" skill to help us reach inside and stay in contact with real life and real feelings.

One Day at a Time,

The Ol' Man

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Contradictions

First you make clear your love of the US Army, esp. Airborn. Then you finish with the Confederate marching song. Please recall that the US Army had to kill fellow Americans in horrific numbers to defeat the Confederacy and preserve the Union. Either you're for the winners or the losers (traitors). Which are you?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

Ch. 5 is submitted. If it comes out in a timely matter, then things will be looking great for the Christmas story coming out around Christmas. I think some of you are going to like Ch. 5 of this story. ;o)

Thanks for the kind comments, as always. Some interesting guesses on the cold case; time will tell if y'all are right. Meanwhile, I hope you're noticing all the Easter Eggs for future stories... :o)

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

While hiding behind your anonymity, at least get your facts straight: "Battle Hymn of the Republic was the Union (a.k.a. Northern) Army march, not the Confederate one (which was 'Dixie', among others). I am probably much more aware than you of Civil War history, especially as the uncle I am named after was a Professor of History at the University of Alabama, specializing in the Civil War. Partly due to him, I've been to Horseshoe Bend, Andersonville (twice), Kennesaw, Chickamauga, Vicksburg, and Gettysburg, and then there are the studies I made of the World Wars and visiting sites in France and Germany. So do a little research and then maybe you can talk the Civil War with me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Me thinks I've go it gov'ner

Mr. McGill is Tammy's father and his "old lady" knows it.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 6 years ago
GREAT Story --

One "little" detail - it is three vollies fired by an Honor Guard of seven rifles. And the Flag is returned to full staff immediately following the funeral or no later than sundown on the day of the funeral. Small things in a really great story!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
CAREFULLY CHECKING THROUGH THE DIRT AND ROCKS

one hopes to find a diamond or a clue, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Airborne

Just WOW! #StrongWork and a GREAT read.

I believe Mr. McGill was sleeping with Tammy and her mom. I won't be surprised when it comes to light that the baby (And possibly Tammy) were his kids.

Awesome back story on Mr. Davis. Wonder why you didn't work in the work of the 101st helping defend Bastonge during WWII.

Keep the stories coming. Appreciate your hard work.

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The plane

The plane ride scene is awesome. Moving!

All of the other officers and all of the senior NCO's are gone. Most of my platoon is gone. I'm it.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Phil

Thanks for all the kind comments. I was moved to tears by the plane ride home, and I wrote it...

Phil, as great as Bastogne is,I can't include everything. I think I did once mention General McAuliffe's reply to the Germans' demand for him to surrender. Anyway, the Airborne jumps on D-Day are well documented. Not mentioned so much is the work of the Pathfinders that went in before them to set up the landing zones, so I paid tribute to that and those heroes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Flag at half staff

As it was recently pointed out to me, with regards to flying the American flag at half-staff, in accordance with the Flag Code, signed into law in 1942, only the POTUS or a State Govenor have the authority to order the American Flag at half staff, local officials (to include law enforcement) do not. I was recently corrected on this when a member of my organization was killed in the line of duty and posed the question to my chain of command.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Beautifully written pieces involving Mr Davis' passing and funeral.

Suspect Tommy not the father of Tammy's baby but his father is!

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES