The Sailing Sextet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just waiting to see where this would lead so I said nothing.

She instantly blushed and blurted out, "If I am about to get laid it will be the first time that I had an audience" nodding in my direction.

"Oh shit, don't pay me any mind. I'll just go forward if it will make you feel more comfortable." With that I checked that the auto-helm steering was doing its job and got up and walked along the side deck and lay down on the foredeck.

The next thing I heard was, "Oh my Gawd, you aren't going to ram that thing in me without any lubrication are you." Followed by a screech and then a loud cry as if she was crying for help.

"Sam, you are killing me." She actually screamed,

With that I got up and walked back to the cockpit area. Sally was still halfway out of the cabin and leaning with her head halfway out of the entrance to the companionway and the Cokes had been dropped on the floor of the cockpit. Sam had his hands holding her by the hips and was fucking her from behind. I couldn't tell if he had his cock buried but for her sake I hoped he did for if he still had more to go she was in for some more pain.

"C'mon Sally, throw yourself back at me. It will feel great after you get used to it. Just ask Jan. She felt the same as you do when we first fucked."

I butted in with Sally, "Would you prefer it if you were on the big berth in the main cabin on your back and having him fucking you the normal way?"

She grunted something unintelligible but then nodded yes.

The big berth folds out to a queen-size and Sam slipped out of her and turned her around and brought her over to the berth. He instantly had her on her back as he was burying his cock to the hilt. It looked as if she was enjoying this position a lot more for she soon had her legs wrapped around his back and was pulling him into her even more. Neither of them lasted very long before they both exploded. I had been sitting in the companionway watching all of this and I was getting hotter than hell just being a bystander.

They both just lay there each of them coming down from their orgasm.

I went back topsides to look around and make sure we weren't in any danger from other boats but I was still hotter than hell from watching them. I had one hand buried in my crotch doing its best to give me some relief. It wasn't working.

The two of them were still spread out on the big berth and I decided to try something I never had before but was sure willing to try now as hot as I was. I went below and plopped myself down with my pussy an inch from Sally's face. I put one hand behind her head and pulled it gently to me.

"Oh my Gawd, NO, I never thought I was getting involved with this kind of stuff when I let you know I would love to come along with you on the cruise."

I pulled her face closer to my pussy and threw my pussy up closer to her face. "Sally, just kiss it a little. I am so hot having watched you two go at it I can't stand it."

"No damn way am I going to eat pussy. I'm not a lezzy." She screamed.

Right then Sam got into the act and leaned over and pushed her head right into my crotch saying, "Eat her out Sally, she needs it"

With Sam's hand pushing her to me and my hips thrown against her face she didn't have much breathing room. I began to fuck her face and she soon got the idea of what was expected of her. Her tongue was working deep inside of me and it wasn't going to take long at this rate. Sam was getting harder by the minute watching all of this and he soon rammed his now hard cock deep inside of her. She lifted her head from my pussy and yelled, "Oh yes, Sam, fuck me hard."

There we were in a glorious threesome round robin, she had wrapped one arm around my hips and had the fingers of her other hand deep inside of me. She had a cock in her pussy and her tongue in mine. It didn't take long before I was filling her mouth with my hot juices. Sam kept pounding away at her pussy and was soon dumping another load deep inside of her. Whew, what a morning!

We were back out in the cockpit a few minutes later and she just looked at me sort of sheepishly saying "I never did that before to a woman. I hope you don't think the worst of me. I am finding it a bit strange that during just one day on this boat I have been practically raped and then been forced to eat a gals pussy."

I replied, "Sally don't even mention it. I never had it done to me by a woman before and I loved it. The way you had your face spreading the lips of my pussy while your tongue was going crazy around my clit drove me over the top. And then when you started pumping your fist with a few fingers buried inside of me I really went crazy. You can rest assured that I'll be doing the same to you before this cruise is over." With that I reached over and let my fingers trail lightly between her legs with a brief stopover in her pussy.

Sam stood on the top of the cabin yelling. "OK now that that is over with, when are we going to have lunch?"

Not to be outdone, Sally spread her legs and pointed to her pussy saying, "You can eat this for lunch AND dinner"

We roared.

Sally spoke up saying "Hey Guys, it's time for a late breakfast or even a late lunch. I'll make something that will work either way."

Thirty minutes later she had toasted English muffins topped with a soft cooked egg and a slice of ham. She had used one of the packages of Hollandaise sauce I had thrown in to our bags and containers of spices at the last minute for the final topping. ...Voila, eggs Benedict! Sam and I raved about her creativity. We opened a bottle of Chablis just to celebrate and sat out in the cockpit enjoying the brunch and companionship.

Sam didn't get much sleep last night so he went below to grab a few hours nap leaving Sally and I in the cockpit.

The weather was holding perfectly when we heard the VHF ship to ship/shore radio calling someone who might have been us. The call was coming over as, "Sailing vessel southbound off the New Jersey coast. This is the sailing vessel Blue Angel well off your port beam. Switch and answer 22 if you receive this."

I took up the binoculars and spotted another sailboat on a course somewhat similar to ours about three to four miles off to our port.

Sally. I think it is us they are calling. "Give them an answer and have them wave something on their deck and I'll keep the binoculars on them."

She did and sure enough they were waving something big.

"Hi Blue Angel, this is the Harmony. What can we do for you?" she answered them

They came back as; "We better get off this channel before the Coast Guard is on our asses. Switch and answer on a less used channel."

It wasn't long before we heard their whole story. There were three gals on an Out Islander 36 footer (A solid but rather slow boat) also heading for The Bahamas. When we told them the make up of our crew we could almost hear their saliva flowing as they answered, "How about sending him over and we'll take great care of him and will return him only slightly used to you when we hit the islands."

I think they must have heard us laughing without the benefit of the radio.

Sally grabbed the mike and answered them with, "Nah, I think we'll wear up him out here and then if he has anything left in him we'll loan him to you for a couple of days when we reach the Bahamas. We should reach Grand Bahama a day or so ahead of you so we'll have him well warmed up."

I swear we heard their laughter over the miles that separated us.

I grabbed the mike and said something to the effect of. "Hell, with three gals aboard surely you should be able to keep each other well satisfied."

We heard back, "Maybe we should be asking for one of you two gals to come over and show us how."

"Hmmmm, maybe we can work that out when we get anchored down there." I answered.

They responded with, "Hey give us one of your cell phone numbers and we'll get in touch with you as we are off the coast of Florida and back in cell phone range. We can chat about getting together when we hit Grand Bahama without broadcasting our plans to the whole boating world."

Sally gave them her number and we almost forgot about it.

Our days all seemed to blend into each other. The weather stayed great with not a drop of rain and decent winds almost every day. We were cruising between 5.5 and 7 knots all the time. The sex was fantastic. One afternoon when Sally and I were in the cockpit I dropped to me knees on the floor of the cockpit and used my hands to spread her legs. I looked up at her and her eyes were as large as silver dollars and she was running her tongue around her lower lip.

I pulled her butt a little way off the seat and leaned forward and buried my face in her crotch. The next thing I felt was her hand on the back of my head pulling it to her. I folded three fingers together in the shape of a teepee and slipped them into her. I could feel and hear her gasp as she felt that. I looked up at her and could see she had her eyes closed and was tossing her head from side to side with her hair streaming out on either side. My fingers that weren't fucking her pussy sort of brushed the red hot button of her ass. I hadn't meant that to happen but when it did I could feel her tense up and then let her whole crotch just flow towards my mouth. She let out a yelp and I increased the speed of my tongue and my hand. She started a wild throwing of her hips at my face and then screamed out, "Yes, yes, yes Jan ...do me." I did.

She still had her hand at the back of my head as I raised up off the floor of the cockpit. I was soon standing in front of her and leaned over and planted a huge kiss on her that she returned as hard as I was doing her. I let the kiss go and stood up completely and my pussy was right at the same height as her mouth so what else should happen? I pushed it to her mouth and she clasped her hands around my hips and pulled me to her. I let myself slide down on the seat and she let her mouth follow me down. She instantly went back to treating my pussy the way I just finished taking care of hers. This time she let a finger lightly touch the rim of my ass and I soon felt it slipping inside of it. Oh my God, she is going to finger-fuck my ass. Her mouth and one hand were taking care of my pussy and now her other hand was doing the same to my ass. This is going to be some cruise!!!

It didn't take me a couple of minutes with that kind of attention before my juices were pouring out of me. "Sally, you are one sexy gal." I blurted out and she just looked up at me and smiled.

The next few days were more and more of the same. After a couple more days of all of the sex Sally and I were feeling a bit sorry for Sam's cock. It was off the coast of Savannah when Sam came over to me late on afternoon when Sally was up forward and said in a very low voice. "I would love to fuck her ass. What do you think?"

"Oh God Sam. You will hurt the girl with that cock of yours. I have been fucking you for years and I can barely take it there."

"How about if I lube myself up and push a load of cream up her ass and then go very very slow?"

Sally came wandering back an hour or so later and Sam looked at me and just nodded 'Yes'. He was going to fuck her ass. We were all sitting in the cockpit when Sally decided to go below for something cool to drink. Sam was right behind her. When they got opposite the fold-down dining table he came at her from behind and just made out as if he was going to hold his cock against the crack of her ass while his fingers were going to reach around and play with her tits. Sally even leaned back over her shoulders and gave him a kiss.

He must have been lubing his cock while all of this was going on for the next thing I heard was Sally; "No you don't big boy. Taking that baseball club you call a cock in my pussy was hard enough but I damn sure can't take it up my ass."

He had her bent over forward on the table with her ass sticking right up at him. I could see him move around until he was positioned the way he wanted and then I heard the shriek.

"Jan. make him stop. He is hurting me." She yelled.

"Sam, that's enough. Don't go in her any further."

"OK, Sally, I'll just fuck your ass with what I have in you right now. OK?"

"I'll try Sam but it hurts awful bad right now."

Sam started a slow thrusting and she reached around and held his balls. I wasn't sure if she was trying to sexually excite him to make him come quicker or if she was going to squeeze his balls if he went in her anymore. It wasn't long before he was dumping his load up her ass. He left his cock in her for some time afterwards before letting it slip out. She let herself fall sideways on to the main cabin settee/bunk and began sobbing. Oh shit, what do I do now?

I dropped out of the cockpit and sat on the settee along side of her and rubbed her shoulders lightly. "What's the matter honey. Aren't you all right?"

"Jan I am such a pig. A couple of days ago the only sex I ever had was with one guy and that was only three times. Since then I have had Sam fuck me with that telephone pole he calls a cock, I have eaten your pussy and have had you eat mine and then to top it off I have let Sam fuck my ass with his huge cock and I never complained loud enough to make him stop. What the hell kind of woman am I? I feel like a real slut."

"Oh hell honey. We are all just enjoying the sail, the privacy of a boat, the weather, the food, the booze, the whole package. As long as you are enjoying everything there isn't anything wrong with it. Sam and I are enjoying it as much as you have seemed to."

I kept on rubbing her shoulders as her sobbing decreased and then let my hand drift down and gently rubbed the nipple on her breast nearest me. She simply moaned.

"Move over Sally and I'll lay alongside of you for a while."

We lay close together for what seemed like forever. I still had one hand softly rubbing one of her nipples and from the light moans she was making it was obvious she was enjoying it. I finally pulled her over on her side so we were facing each other and then leaned forward and gave her a huge kiss. She responded with an unbelievable warm passionate kiss in return and threw her arms around me in a very tight embrace. " Jan, I think I am falling in love with you. I never had the slightest feeling for another woman before this sail and now I am flipping out every time you even come close to me. Does that feeling make me a lesbian?"

"Oh hell honey, I don't know what it makes you but I am happier than hell you feel that strongly about me. I know I feel for you as well. Besides, what the hell difference does a label make? .......lesbian, schmesbian. They are just a bunch of letters put together and don't make you any better or worse as a person."

She just cooed and snuggled closer to me. It wasn't much longer before she was sliding down and had her face in my crotch. Just to keep things even I slid around and then was in a sixty-nine position with her. She gently slipped her fingers inside of me while her tongue was searching out my clit. I did the exact same thing to her and we lay like that for a long time not trying to rush our orgasms but when they happened they were humongous. Mine was terrific and I ended up mashing my pussy on her mouth and working it around and around letting my juices flow. She did the same to me and I could taste every drop of her cum. We lay just like that for an hour or so before Sam was yelling that it was dinner time and we gals ought to wake up and think about getting it ready.

"Oh, we just had something to eat; each other and it was low calorie and quite tasty."

"Cut the shit and get dinner ready." He yelled.

We were about ten miles off the coast of lower Delaware and the wind was picking up a bit. It now was reading 18 knots on our wind instrument and the weather channel on the ship to shore radio was forecasting winds up to the low 20's during the night. That is getting up to the level when we really need to shorten sail or we would be in for a rough and nervous night. Sam and I partially lowered the mainsail and took up a reef in it and then partially furled the genoa headsail. Our speed dropped considerably but the boat settled down to a very comfortable ride.

I made the dinner and once again we settled down at the cockpit table to enjoy the meal. We were all fully dressed again with the lower temperatures the evening brought on and I even had pulled on a light sweater.

Sam and I were heading for the bunks and Sam yelled to Sally as we went below that he wanted her to call him if the wind did pick up to over 20 or if there was anything else out of the ordinary. She promised to do so.

Sure enough around midnight she came forward to our bunks and shook Sam asking him to come out in the cockpit. He was up in a flash and it was fairly obvious while she woke him. The wind was up over 25 and the chop was getting rather severe.

"No sweat Sally but we will need to reduce sail a bit more. Here, let me furl the genoa a little" as he pulled on the furling line to wrap the sail up a bit and then he went forward to the mast to put another reef in the mainsail. That is a pain-in-the-ass task but he apparently managed it OK. Once again the boat settled down nicely. We were glad we had a sturdy 42 footer with a wide beam under us when the weather began to pick up rather than a much smaller boat.

It was about another half-hour later when we heard the ship to shore blasting out our call sign. It was the girls in the Out Islander we had talked to earlier. They were a good few miles behind us and were starting to experience the foul weather. They wanted to know if we had heard if it was going to let up any time soon for two of the three gals aboard were suffering from sea-sickness. We had to tell them that it was forecast to be like this for most of the night with a break in the wind around dawn. We could hear their grunt into the mike. They did say they could see the while masthead strobe light Sam had installed on our mast and we had to be at least eight miles further south. Sam just smiled.

The night went all right. The sea conditions made the ride a little choppier than we like but we were moving along at a decent speed and without any pounding. The wind direction was still such that the waves were coming from somewhat near astern so we weren't beating into any oncoming water.

Sometime around daybreak we heard our call sign coming over the radio and it was the gals in the Blue Angel once again.

Sally grabbed the mike and answered them. "Hi gals. How's it going?"

"Well, we're glad the wind has let up a little and from what we hear on the radio it should be fairly decent day. How did you guys make it through the night?"

Sally decided to break their stones a little.

"Oh, it was terrific. Sam got a hard on around midnight and took care of Jan with it and then turned and gave me the ride of my life once he got hard again. Did we tell you he has nine inches hanging between his legs?"

"Oh my God, send him over....please." was their response.

"Oh hell we couldn't do that. We have no idea what the weather will be for the rest of the trip and we are going to need all the able bodied seaman we can get. You gals are just going to have to wait until we get down to the Bahamas. I can promise you it will be worth the wait." Sally was almost choking with laughter as she was carrying on this conversation.

"Blue Angel, I am going to have to run now. I am the breakfast cook and this morning I'll start us off with coffee with a croissant and fresh butter. That will be followed by ham and eggs with a small glass of vodka to wash it down. Jan wants me to try fisting her later so I better be on my best behavior or she won't let me."

Back Angel came with, "You gals are real ball breakers. I am starting to doubt that you have a guy aboard."