The Sailing Sextet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally kept it up with, "OK, when we drop the anchor don't even think of rowing over in your dinghy to check us out. Harmony signing off."

The weather had calmed down a lot and Sam let out the sails he has shortened the previous night. The wind was back in the 17-18 knot range without a cloud in the sky and the temperature was forecast to be up in the eighties again. Sally grabbed a couple of cushions and went up to the foredeck and stretched out ...naked of course.

It wasn't more than an hour later that we heard a huge roaring. It was a US Coast Guard helicopter and they were feasting their eyes on the naked gals on the boat below them.

All of a sudden we heard them over their loudspeaker system, "Ladies, we never knew we were going to be this lucky when we took off this morning. Maybe we ought to just hover around over you just in case you find that you need us." The guy on the mike was bursting with laughter.

I got on the ship to shore and told them, "Guys we appreciate the offer but there is a sailboat about 7 to 8 miles astern of us ... the Blue Angel...that really could use you guys. Three very very horny women."

"Adios Harmony" as they dipped and flew in the direction we had pointed out.

The breakfast went well and Jan jumped up and grabbed the dishes even though breakfast was my job.

Sally spoke up saying, "Guys. I am going to grab a bunch of shut-eye so I think I'll hit the sack down below to make myself more comfortable. Nighty nite."

Sam and I just sat in the cockpit shooting the breeze and enjoying a magnificent sail. It was the fifth day of our trip and we had Savannah off our starboard beam. There wasn't another boat in sight and we were alone, other than the dolphins that were frolicking in our small bow waves. Sam and I agreed that even besides the great sex it was a good move bringing Sally along with us. It wouldn't have been so wise if she weren't as experienced in sailing as she turned out to be.

He reached over and pulled me to him saying, "Honey, you haven't given me a blow job since we started this trip. How about it ad he pulled my head down to his crotch?" Sam's cock has a large head and I generally start on it with my tongue slowly circling it and stopping off at the tip to flick it around there for a while. With my hand sliding up and down his shaft it generally doesn't take me long to get him rock hard and ready for more. Today was no different. I had him slide back on the cockpit seat while I threw a cushion on the floor of the cockpit for me to kneel on. I then opened my mouth as wide as I could and got the head buried and had my tongue flicking around and around the top part of his shaft with my hand jacking him off. About five minutes into that Sally stuck her head out of the cabin asking, "What the hell is going on here? Oh, you are giving him one of those blowjobs I hear that guys always want. I never did that before so I hope you won't mind if I watch and maybe learn. I slipped off his cock and said, "Look and learn Sally"

When I felt he was ready to come I stopped and told her what was going to happen. All she said was "Yuck. Doesn't sound very appetizing."

I dropped my mouth back on his shaft and pumped it hard as I could feel the pressure rise in his balls and then he was shooting a huge hot load down my throat. I jacked him off with my mouth still on the head of his cock for a while making sure I got every drop out of him.

Sally spoke up with, "I'm not sure I really want to learn how to do that or not."

Sam and I both laughed.

The next day had us a few miles closer to the coast that we had been the previous day. The coast began to swing more eastward and getting closer to our southbound course as we were going down off the coast of Florida. We were still a good few miles east of Jacksonville but it was getting closer.

Sam was all smiles when he told us about the VHF conversation he had with a huge tanker during the night. It was all about the masthead strobe light he had installed and was so proud of. Apparently the tanker captain had made a call to the boat off his starboard beam that had a strobe light flashing. Of course Sam made a dash for the radio and answered the call. The Captain ranted and raved how great the strobe light was and how visible it made us during the night. He said he could see us for way over twenty miles; almost before he picked us up on his radar, and that is exactly what Sam had hoped for. Sam thanked him for the call and couldn't wait for either Sally or I to wake up so he could tell us about it. I guess it is a pretty good idea.

We were going to be at Grand Bahama Island sometime the early next evening if the weather stayed the same as it was and that was going to present a minor problem. I hate to go into a strange anchorage or marine after dark. Well, after 1100 miles across the open ocean we should surely be able to find our way around a strange anchorage. After all we had great charts of the area and our radar was working perfectly.

Well, we hit the main marina on the Island right after supper- time the next night and the harbormaster was closed for the day. No sweat, we just took an available slip and figured on settling up with them in the morning. While we were thrilled we had made the trip so successfully we were glad to get ashore and stretch our legs.

At around noon the next day we heard someone shouting 'Hey Harmony. We'll be over soon." It was the gals from the Blue Angel and they were just coming into the marina.

It wasn't a half-hour later they were at the foot of our slip and asking if they could come aboard. Sally quickly gave them permission after she got a good look at the women. Two were in their late twenties and drop dead gorgeous and the third was a few years older but looked terrific. Sally knew that Sam would have strangled her had she denied them permission to come aboard the boat.

I introduced myself and told them that Sam would be back in a few minutes He had gone up to the Harbormaster's office to make sure we could stay in the slip we had taken. He didn't want to have to move the boat if someone else had that particular slip reserved. The two younger gals were JoAnn and Cindy and the other was Audrey. We chatted about the trip and how much we enjoyed it until JoAnn and Cindy fessed up that they were the two who were seasick the night of the big wind. We joked about the Coast Guard Helicopter we had sent their way and all had a good laugh about it.

It was only a little after noon and it was getting very dark. It looked as if we were going to be in for some major rain. JoAnn and Cindy jumped up at the first sound of thunder saying they were going to go back over a few piers to their boat to get it closed up for the pending storm. Audrey was going to hang out with us and ride out storm. Our boat had a great bimini and side curtains that would allow us to sit in the cockpit and not get wet in all but the heaviest downpours. Sam came jogging back when he saw the approaching storm and jumped aboard.

Audrey blurted out, "Oh hi Sam, you're the guy with the nine inches the whole ocean heard about over the VHF radio." While laughing up a ton.

Sam went right along with it saying, "Yes, and it's nice to meet you too."

We all laughed and Sam went below to fill the orders for our drinks. Thankfully we had stocked up pretty well on the booze before we left so we had enough aboard that we could have a couple of great parties even if no one else furnished any.

We had had a good few drinks when the rains came and boy did they ever come. It lashed rain harder than I had seen in some time. We were glad we had reached port before it did for it would have made for some unpleasant sailing in it. Sam finally went below to grab some snacks and asked if anyone wanted to come below and out of the slight mist that was in the air. Audrey and I did while Sally said she would stay in the cockpit to read.

It was about a half-hour later that Sam came back into the main cabin bare ass naked and when Audrey turned around she almost flipped. Sam said, "Well, you had some doubts that I had the nine inches the gals talked about. Does this prove it to you?" As he was saying this he had one hand on his cock and was sort of twirling it around in a circle. As he was twirling his cock he took a couple of steps towards her and when he was standing just off her shoulder held it out so it was almost touching her mouth. She looked up and him and then over at me and I quickly said. "Guys, I'm going back out in the cockpit with Sally. Have a great time.

A little while later we could hear some huge moans and I looked below and Sam had her on her back and was driving his cock into her. She obviously had never had a cock that large before and was loving it. Just seeing what was going on was turning me on and I slipped into the cabin and stripped bare in a few seconds. There was no way they were going to have all of this fun without me.

Audrey had her eyes closed and Sam was holding himself up off her and I threw one leg over her and soon had her head clampoed between my thighs the same way I had with Sally earlier in the cruise. I was holding my pussy off her mouth a few inches and when she opened her eyes to see what was going on she screeched "No way am I going to get involved with this shit." She sounded exactly the way Sally did at the beginning of the trip when we introduced her to eating my pussy.

"Hush up Audrey, just use your tongue a little on me. No fair you two having all of the fun." As I was saying this I lowered my pussy down on her face so it was squishing all over her mouth. Sam helped out by putting his arms around me and then holding her head even tighter. "Go ahead Audrey, eat her out" as he began driving his cock harder and faster in and out of her pussy.

She must have had some great pussy eaters who showed her the right way to do it for she was soon working my pussy as fast and as tender as it was possible. It didn't take much of that before the juices were pouring out of me. She licked up every drop and Sam followed my orgasm with his own a few seconds later. He pulled off his condom and threw it in the wastebasket as I reached around and buried my fingers in her pussy and finger fucked her until she was exploding too.

Sally slid down from the cockpit not wanting us to have all of the sexual fun and pushed Audrey back down flat on the bunk and sort of threw her face down on her crotch. The juices were still flowing out of her from my finger fucking of her but that made no difference; Sally was tasting her and seemed to love it. A few seconds later I had my face in Sally's pussy and was going to let my tongue do its magic on her again.

What an afternoon! We had fucked and sucked for what seemed to be hours and had introduced Audrey to Sam's cock and then my tongue and then Sally's. I was wondering how we were going to act with JoAnn and Cindy when we all go together again after the rain stopped.

Audrey, Sally and I fell asleep in the big settee berth and Sam went up forward to the berths up there to catch some Z's. It must have been a couple of hours later that the rain stopped and we had company. JoAnn and Cindy returned and Cindy was in the main cabin at the foot of the steps and JoAnn was leaning in from the cockpit.

"Holy shit, what the hell is going on here?" one of them asked. I couldn't tell which of them spoke for I was just awakening to the sound of the voice. I leaned up and said,

"Hi, strip down and get comfortable and join the fun."

Just then Sam staggered back from the forward cabin still bare ass naked and when they got a look at his cock they both gulped. Cindy was the first of them to speak and said, "Wow, did Audrey get any of that?"

Sam couldn't let that go unanswered and smirked; "She got some of that and more. C'mon join the fun" as he was swinging his cock from side to side. He took a few steps aft and took Cindy's hand and pulled it to his cock. She didn't miss a beat and wrapped her fingers around it and just stood there with his cock in one hand while she was planted a huge kiss on him with her other hand around the back of his head. JoAnn didn't seem to want to miss out on any of the fun and slipped down into the cabin and began stripping.

To make sure the newcomers understood what was going on I took Audrey by the hand and dragged her down on top of me on the berth and pulled her head between my legs. Sally played right along and planted her face in Audrey's crotch. By that time Cindy had a rock hard cock in her hand and Sam was guiding it between her legs. He pulled her up to the forward bunks and she dropped his cock long enough to be able to pull her pants down. It wasn't more than a couple of minutes later that we all heard a huge screech. Sam had rammed it home in one long thrust. "Oh God, this is unbelievable" Cindy whimpered.

I reached over to JoAnn and took her hand and pulled her to me. When her waist was level with the berth I pulled her down and pushed her shorts to one side and buried my fingers deep in her pussy. She let out, "Holy shit, I'm sure sorry we were back in our boat waiting for the rain to stop rather than being here with you sex maniacs"

Things got confusing for over the next hour or so. Sam obviously fucked JoAnn and Cindy while both of them had eaten Sally and I and Audrey jumped in somewhere amidst all of the tits, pussies and Sam's cock. It was a true orgy. Just before the whole thing ended Sam had dragged Audrey up forward and we heard a God-awful scream come out of her. "No Sam, stop, please stop."

I knew exactly what had happened. Sam had rammed his cock up Audrey's ass and I only hoped he had used a well-lubricated condom or her ass was going to hurt for a long time. I knew from experience.

We could all feel the boat rocking with as hard as he was pounding her ass and she was crying big time. I stepped in saying "Sam, slow down. It's one thing to be fucking her ass and it's an entirely another to be ramming it in her that hard and roughly."

"Aw hell Audrey, I have been looking at that lovely ass of yours all afternoon and I just couldn't stop myself. I simply lost control. Hold on and I'll be coming in a minute or so" and he resumed his heavy thrusting and sure enough he was filling his condom with a huge load of his white hot cum.

She just lay there after he pulled out and said very softly, "You should have tried Cindy's ass. Her boyfriend fucks her there about every week."

Sam answered, "Thanks, she's next but she just doesn't know it yet."

I jumped up with; "Guy's it's time for dinner and this is one night I am not going to do the cooking. Gals from the Blue Angel you can either invite us over to your boat for a dinner you will cook or you can take us out to dinner. Nothing elaborate but just nice. We'll supply all of the drinks here before we leave the boat and finish up the night back here for nightcaps so the expenditures will be the same for both boat owners."

They decided they would spring for the dinner and we agreed we would shower aboard our respective boats and meet in the cockpit of our boat in an hour. That would insure that we wouldn't be taking long showers.

I put out some hors d'oeuvres and a pail of cubes (Thank God for our new freezer) on the cockpit table and we were ready to begin the night.

The girls were back before the hour was up and they all looked pretty damn nice. The martinis seemed to be the drink of choice and I knew enough to limit myself with them; more than two and I am bonkers. I switched to white wine after my first. The gals had made a reservation at a place only a few blocks from the marina so it was going to be a short walk. I could see that the drinks were getting a little out of hand so I suggested we close the bar for a while and get over and enjoy the meal. Some took drinks in plastic cups with them but not me.

The meal was terrific but as we looked at the menu I could see from the shocked look on the faces of the Blue Angel gals that the place was considerably more expensive than the gals had thought. To put their minds at ease I blurted out that since this was a lot nicer place than we had planned on; Harmony would split the bill. We would still do our drinking back at the boat rather than run up a big liquor tab but with us splitting the food bill the final cost of the dinner was going to be much more in line with what the gals were planning on. The dinner was exceptional and our seating arrangement had Sam and Cindy side by side. At one point I saw Sam lean close to her and whisper something in her ear.

We walked hand in hand back to the boat doing some fairly good singing. Audrey has a beautiful voice and could harmonize with any of us. At one point we were walking at the beginning of our dock and one of us broke into the old country song "Have you ever been Lonely." Sam carried the lead and Audrey jumped right in with the harmony with the rest of us joining in with a quiet backup to the lead. We were so good that we heard applause from every boat up and down the pier when we had finished it and heard "Encore ...please" when we had finished. We laughed but did take bows towards every direction.

When we got back to the Harmony I put out some cashews and mixed nuts for our nightcap drinks. Sam brought the booze up from the cabin and a pail of cubes but this time he brought out more wine than before dinner. We drank and bullshitted for at least an hour and a half when Sam said he was going to go below for a bit and Cindy said she would go down with him.

It wasn't very long before we heard; the whole marina heard is a better way to describe it,

"Argh, you are going to split me wide open."

Once again, I knew exaclty what had happened ...Sam had introduced Cindy's young ass to his cock.

I went down below and heard it from Cindy, she said, "Sam wanted to fuck me while I was up on my hands and knees. I got like that on the berth but when I got in position he jammed his cock up my ass."

Sam jumped in with "C'mon Cindy, you know you do it like that with your boyfriend."

"Yeah, but he doesn't have a foot long shaft for a cock." She answered.

They made up and returned to the cockpit. By this time I was truly tired and announced that the bar was closing and I was heading for the sack..... no sex just sleep.

We decided to give the pier one last performance of the 'Sextet Sailors' and serenaded them with "Good night Ladies- Good night Gentlemen. It's time to say goodnight."

Once again we got a very appreciative round of applause and Sally yelled loudly to the marina "Come back tomorrow night for our main performance."

The following days we toured the island in one of their tour jitneys and then hiked around it to give us the exercise we hadn't gotten while sailing. We had a blast.

It was finally time to head on home and we had a nice long sail in front of us. The weather forecast was good with no rain in sight for at the least the first four or five days. In this direction the Gulf Stream was going to be our friend since it was going in the same direction we were. We traded phone numbers and addresses with Cindy, JoAnn and Audrey, stocked up on a few groceries we had run short of and got a good nights sleep before we were going to be heading out the next morning. The Gals from the Blue Angel were going to stay for a few days more but were at our slip in the morning to see us off.

We cleared the harbor without any fuss, waived goodbye and were on our way.

Our return trip home was a huge adventure. We didn't go straight up the coast but stopped off at Jacksonville and Savannah in the way. WOW, I'll tell you about at another time.

Jan