All Comments on 'The Sailing Trip'

by renee77

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Lost at Sea

So then what happened? Did the drug wear off? Did Lynn lock Kim in the brig? Did they sail off into the sunset? And why should I care? Make me want to care about Kim and Lynn, tell me about them as people. The rich gay divorcee and the naif student are cliches. But Lynn the person and Kim the person should be people.

timyself66timyself66over 13 years ago
throw a lifeline?

Hello

Are you going to write a follow up?

In all honesty, I am torn about reading a sequel ... you did an amazing job on the build up and even to give the reader something to think about.

So well, done ... I will read a sequel if you write one. Just keep the level of excitement the same ... this one was awesome!

Thank you

Tim

96vetteman96vettemanover 13 years ago

Please write more, Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love it!

I'm sure, if this is any indication, you are a master at eating pussy. I'm a 42 year old mom and would love to be naked with you. So hot!

jules39jules39about 13 years ago
name change

why does Lyn's name change from Stockman to Anderson? Bad editing, that's why.

The story is too short, ends too bluntly. doesn't have enough characters in it, I mean you have the opportunity to make this a great lesbian cruise, but it falls short. Sorry, I cant rate it.

littleoneO_OlittleoneO_Oalmost 13 years ago
Fun

It's great, I just wish you would write a sequal to it! :) Thanks for writing! XD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This was very interesting but I wish it was longer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice

Lynn is a little aggressive, I wish you would expand the story...

imready2imready2about 8 years ago
Good start

Enjoyed the story line and the description of the sex.

I wish Lynn would not have used the assistance of the drug and seduced her naturally. You have the story set up well for another chapter.... and perhaps a sequel. Good start.

cumbaby4ucumbaby4uover 4 years ago
You Brought Back So Many Delightful Memories

Yes, when I was first seduced by a much older woman I was only 18. And now I am the older woman at the age of 46 making love to those who are much younger than myself. There is nothing like your first lesbian experience and your story brought back the memory. I came nearly instantaneously. Much too quickly but then it was the 2nd climax when the enjoyment of it all kicked in and I knew immediately that I had found my calling. Thank you darling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really?

It is a shame the writer does not want to go where her original compass was logically taking her. The bad character wants to take a straight woman by force or drug. She chooses a drug to take her UNWILLING partner. But then the writer is squeamish about dealing with the context she herself created and we end up with a completely sober shell of a heroine who is actually behaving like she just took a mild painkiller or just had a few drinks too many -and yet is so aware of what is going on but will not say no. In other words, the character is too sober to be drugged and also too dumb to catch on to her own being drugged.

With a few tweaks and a genuine commitment to the non-consent part and a continued story , not the plot-interruptus we got, this would be a worthwhile story , as the writer has no problem with ambience descriptions but the characterization was not there for the heroine, nor the self-awareness necessary and emotions as to what is really going on.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The Sailing Trip good stories need to continue on The Sailing Trip pt2 and beyond. Lynn and Kim get to know each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous