The Sailor's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
astushkin
astushkin
202 Followers

Liam felt the exhilarating, escalating pressure in his ballocks and cock and knew he himself was fast approaching the point of explosion. He halted his motions, holding her firmly against him, waiting a few moments before resuming the action...but the sensation again rose full force...ah God! Not yet! Not yet! 'Twas too magnificent to end now! Panting, he set her knees back upon the table, his hands firm upon her hips, holding their enjoined organs motionless.

He bent forward over her till his heaving chest grazed her warm back, placing one hand upon the table next to hers for balance. Between breaths he nuzzled and licked her ear, while his other arm curled under her chest. Palming the weight of one ripe breast then the other, he petted and squeezed them, his fingers tugging upon her protruding nipples. She sighed, pressing her ear closer to his lips. He slid his hand down her belly to feel her clitoris. How firm and full it was! She was as excited as he was, the dear lass! He twiddled it under his finger till the writhing of her hips against his pelvis threatened to countervail the small measure of control he had gained over his body.

Releasing her little plaything from between his fingers, he straightened back up and gripped her buttocks. Cautiously, oh so cautiously did he move his cock inside her...very slowly in and out as he stared, dazed. His thoughts were fuddled, but his body was driven with clarity...he felt invincible. Christ, his cock was stiff! He was as hard as an anchor shaft! Each excursion in the wet suction of her cunny was a sublime torture --- skirting dangerously along the line between restraint and eruption. His pelvis stilled and his hands squeezed her arse hard, struggling for self-discipline.

Fuck or spend? Fuck or spend? Oh God! Fuck...fuck...fuck! This colossal letch for her was yet unsated. His wild eyes stared at her overfilled cunny as he resumed his lingering thrusts, his large hands kneading her round cheeks. 'Twas only a few moments before he found himself hypnotized by the tiny pink star between her buttocks...'twas repeatedly spreading and constricting with the massaging motions of his palms.

Intently now he separated her cheeks, observing her rosebud unfurl slightly...only to shyly squeeze down when he eased his hold. How incomparably lovely she was there! A burning flush colored his face at his sudden desire to kiss and lick her pretty bottom hole. He adjusted his hands, gripping her buttocks with his fingers closer to her anus, and forced her cheeks wider apart. This time the little pink twist spread further, and he could see the contour of the dense ring of muscle that guarded her secret passage. His thumbs added an additional focused pull...opening a tiny crimson dot, no bigger than a nail head, at the center of her pucker.

A rushing sensation overtook him...a rare need no other lass had ever inspired. He was swimming in a sea of visceral shades of red: the red blood pounding in his heart and in his cock, the carmine of her vaginal orifice, that irresistible crimson dot of her anal aperture. Fuck or spend? FUCK by God! He wanted to penetrate her in every possible manner that a lass could be penetrated! Without further thought he pressed his thumb upon her bottom hole.

She catapulted off the end of his organ with a yelp. Scrambling upon her knees, she took in the circle of leering men jerking their cocks --- then she abruptly sank down and hunched forward, curling up like a turtle, her head upon the table, her buttocks upon her heels, hiding her face with her arms and hair. All her most intimate charms were suddenly concealed. With varying degrees of bewilderment and agitation did the men stare at her --- seeing only her graceful back, her folded legs and bare feet tucked under her, and the top of her arse cleft.

Liam crawled over to her as speculative chatter rose among his comrades, especially among those who with the blink of an eye had missed the incident precipitating her sudden timidity.

"Got an unexpected shot across the bow, did ye lad?" someone quipped.

"Or she got an unexpected shot across the stern, more like!" retorted another jokester.

Kneeling next to her, Liam leaned over on one elbow, resting his head upon his forearm to bring his face close to hers. His other hand reached to touch her hair. From under the silken cascade came her quavering voice, "O please..."

The men fell silent as they heard their comrade start to murmur to her, his voice husky. His hand stroked her hair. "Dinna be shamed Anya...there be no shame in any of the gifts of Venus." Tugging the entrapped locks of hair free from under her arm, he brushed them back so that her ear and blushing cheek were visible above her arm. "The goddess has blessed ye with such treasures beyond the measure of any other lass, so she has..." His large hand stroked softly over her shoulders, gradually venturing further down upon her back as he continued speaking in his low, melodious brogue. "Oh me sweetheart...ye are impossibly lovely...perfection incarnate...every last part of you." His finger, following her spine, traced a few inches down her arse cleft, making her shiver, before sliding sideways to caress the accessible upper portion of her buttock...one then the other...his calloused palm gently rubbing the satiny skin.

His soothing hand returned to her head, pushing the hair away from her ear. Leaning closer, he kissed her upper arm...then her shoulder...then the crest of her ear. "Anya...every bloke here, to a man, is smitten with your charms, love...just look at the state ye've put us in...the state ye've put me in." Her face slowly turned from the tabletop and her big brown eyes appeared above her arm. He knelt up and waggled his hips so that his upright organ tilted to and fro before her face.

Her eyes fixed upon cupid's cannon as if it were a hypnotist's persuader, her pupils dilating and her cheeks reddening yet more as she stared. The stiff pillar flaunted its sturdy ridge running up the underside, its bulging veins, and its engorged ruddy head --- all glowing with the sheen of her cunny's affection. Angling the tip lower, he showed her the clear fluid sliding from the opening, and said with a rueful smile, "Aye lass...'tis all for ye...a credit to your beauty." He shook his hips again, and again her dazed eyes followed the motion of his cock. "See how he loves ye, Anya...see how he's longing for ye..."

He crouched back down, again bringing his face close to hers; his hand returned to stroking her hair and back. "Think on how he feels inside ye, love...is it not a most wonderful pleasure?" His next words were muffled against her arm as he kissed it. "...mmmm...'twill be such a rare fine delight...I promise ye." Fierce with love's purpose, his eyes held her wide-eyed gaze as his hand made its way back to her bottom and roved over it, massaging and petting her buttocks. "Think on him filling ye...pushing in and out..." Further down her cleft his finger ventured. "Sweet Jesus, Anya! Ye've the finest quarters ever granted a lass!" he said hoarsely. "I canna keep me hands off it." Pushing his fingers between her heels and her arse, he eased her hips slightly up and claimed a handful of her cheek right proper. "'Tis so juicy and round... like a rare fruit from the South Seas, so it is."

Mesmerized, the men watched the scene upon the table, maintaining the hush lest the spell Liam had woven be broken. Eagerly they observed the effect of his persuasive fondling as her tightly curled posture relaxed, and her bottom gradually lifted from its defensive position upon her heels. By and by the full extent of her cleft was revealed, and when the men bent lower, just above her bare feet they saw happily exposed the tiny pink point of contention, and the aft-most portion of her pouting pussy lips.

Liam crooned on as his hand wandered. "...and all the beauties that lie close by, love...yours are unsurpassed! The fairest rose in the Queen's finest garden is put to shame by your beautiful cunny...and as for your wee bottom hole...why, even the very angels in heaven have not a bottom hole half so exquisite as yours." The sailors exchanged sly grins as Liam's cajolery waxed poetic yet remained inarguably truthful --- the bare proof being right before their eyes. Their young Irish comrade indeed had the gift of the Blarney, for before they had realized it, his forefinger had charmed its way onto her anus.

She flinched but did not otherwise protest his touch. So very light and teasing that touch was...his fingertip just brushing back and forth over her sensitive, silky skin. Their eyes remain locked; 'twas only the parting of her lips that acknowledged that his finger was upon her most taboo opening. His low voice went on, "Christ, love! How I've been beside meself these weeks past, trying to tend to me duties...trying to keep me eyes in me head every time a certain spry cabin boy passed by...but just the thought of the lovely creature under that lad's kit, just the sight of those trousers hugging your bonnie arse set me cock a-bursting." As he continued tickling her wee pucker, he felt her hips presently tremble and saw her eyes close.

The sounds of their breathing intermingled as he played with her thus, observing the encouraging effect upon her face. By and by, sensing the moment was ripe for the next play in his gambit, he quietly rose from his elbow and straightened --- his finger maintaining its delicate agitation of the prize ground he had gained. He scanned the table till he spotted it. Catching the eye of his mate Jimmy McCann, he nodded pointedly at the cannister of olive oil upon the table before him. He lifted his hand from her, reached over her back and, grinning wickedly, held out two fingers pressed together, curving to form a scoop. With a shrewd wink, Jimmy let go his cock and grabbed the cannister, pouring a measure of oil onto Liam's fingers.

With a gentle swipe, Liam quickly slicked the oil over her little starfish and the surrounding skin. Kneeling next to her facing her hip, he resumed the light grazing motion of his fingertip. Only briefly did he restrain himself, however. Soon he progressed to a more explicit frigging of her opening --- his fingertip now pressed against the alluring corona of tiny, radiating folds and followed round the circle... smoothly stroking in the oil. He heard her faint intake of breath and barely audible "Ohhh..." Round and round with light pressure his finger circled, avoiding the center indentation. He felt the tantalizing delicacy of her pink skin, felt the contrast of the strong muscle beneath.

The crowd of men leaning low at the edge of the table watched as his forefinger again and again made the sensuous circuit --- stroking the dainty folds, strumming her lovely arsehole like a fine instrument. And indeed, his lyrical tune was proving to be more and more to her fancy --- for despite her shyly hiding her face against the tabletop within her folded arms, her roused young body betrayed her. As his finger swirled, so did her bottom gradually rise from her heels. Simultaneously the muscles tensed in her hips, spreading her knees upon the table.

At last her bottom was full upraised --- but her head, arms, and chest still pressed to the table. Her supple back was arched in a most wanton, supplicating manner, flagrantly exhibiting her little female holes to the salivating sailors. Liam removed his finger and leaned to gape too, his cockstand pressing against the side of her hip. Her exaggerated posture caused her cunny lips to separate and bulge back. Liam was gratified to see her clitoris standing up in tender distress. The tip was peeping out from under its hood, where a delicious line of nectar connected it to her vaginal opening. Her anus was a rare gem between her spread buttocks, its pink glow magnified by the halo of olive oil.

Bending suddenly, Liam sucked her turgid clitoris between his lips, batting the tip with his tongue...a brief barrage of caresses that made her gasp and squirm. "O please...o please!" she begged, pushing back against his mouth. With a soft swab, his tongue collected the trickle of her honey. He knelt up again, licking his lips. "What is it, lass?" He asked, his voice low and provocative. His upper hand stroked her back. "What is it ye want?" A pause...then his other hand lifted and with no pretense of coy seduction, he bluntly placed his finger full upon the center of her arsehole. She jumped. "Is this what ye want?"

The pad of his finger pushed against the tiny, slippery chink and started to rub it...infinitesimally small circles, massaging the defensive muscle. With the motion, there arose the most lusciously indecent sound of flesh exciting oily flesh. The men muted their breathing and own frigging sounds to drink in the profane sounds of their comrade stimulating the little lass's anus.

Liam felt a subtle softening of the surface of her muscle --- his fingertip was pressing a little deeper in clasp of her pucker, stirring the folds without breaching her opening full proper. "Is this what ye want, love?" he repeated. He heard her uneven breaths, heard his own heart pounding...he angled his big finger straight on and pushed it full into her bottom. "Nnnnhhhh!" she groaned. Oh what a paradise of hot, clenching female flesh it was, her perfect arse! He and all of his shipmates groaned too in a lecherous chorus.

He slowly thrust his finger in and out of her bottom hole, struggling against her contrary sphincter, trying to rub the oil into her canal, while she wriggled and panted. He stared down at his calloused finger up her bum, his breathing heavy. "Is this what ye be craving, Anya?" he said hoarsely. "Are ye craving it as fierce as I am?" On his next outstroke, he uncurled his middle finger and wiggled it up her vagina as he pushed back in. "Ohhhh," she moaned.

Now with a large finger embedded in each channel he stroked her, marveling at the endless beneficence of Nature in fashioning the female with two...nay, three enchanting holes in which a man could disport himself, each in its own way an erotic masterwork. Her cunny...so sumptuous and transcendent in its snug embrace. Her arsehole...the grip so firm and provokingly confrontational. As his finger moved in her bottom, he felt the turmoil of conflicting forces: her reflexes and her conscious bashfulness trying to expel his finger as he drew out, then fighting its reinsertion...versus the pressure of love's desire squeezing and tugging him as he pushed through her sphincter. 'Twas indeed this tense mix of defiance and pleasure that incited his determination to possess her arse completely.

She was panting and shaking now, arching her holes up to him. He drew both fingers out and reached over her back, signaling Jimmy for another helping of olive oil. Thus re-armed, he applied both fingers, pressed together, to the rosy bull's-eye. He repeated the sensual fingering of her anus...double-barreled. Two finger pads now prodded and coaxed her muscle, widening the dimple. The debauched sounds were even louder...thlip, thlap, thlip, thlap...as his eager fingers plied her, readying her wee aperture to be penetrated. Two big fingers now breached her sphincter as she moaned...'twas a more challenging exercise, for the muscular ring, distorted into an oval by his side-by-side fingers, was like a drawn noose round them. Again and again he pushed his fingers into her trembling body, stroking her, carrying oil to the area of tightest constriction, endeavoring to ease her obstinate defenses.

For a short time only could he continue the heady play --- his cock was fit to burst --- he needed to stuff that impudent little hole directly! He climbed over her leg and knelt between her spread knees. A hum of excitement and disbelief rose round the table. "Is he going to fuck her in the arsehole?" an awestruck voice asked. The query was quickly answered by Liam wiping his oily fingers over his cockhead and settling it plumb against her flinching pucker. Her body visibly tensed. Holding his shaft with one hand and her hip with the other, he started to push.

"Have a care, Liam!" Mack urged. "Ye'll rend the poor lassie with that thing!"

Liam felt the greased folds mold to his blunt crown...then the abrupt clenched resistance of her reflexes and reticence. Unwavering, he maintained a firm, steady pressure...steady...steady...till her body surrendered to more powerful forces. Her aroused, lubricated anus slowly started to expand. "Aye, sweetheart...aye," he murmured. Now the only remaining opposition was that of simple mechanics: the disproportion of his large organ to her diminutive orifice. Slowly...slowly...tortuously did her wee hole spread open round him, her soft whimpers muffled by the table and her shielding hair. Her arms had unfolded, and her forearms were extended over her head, flat to the tabletop, her hands gripping the rumpled canvas hammock.

Liam and the men stared agog at the sight of his bulbous head cramming into her bottom hole, her body trembling under the unrelenting force. "Oh! Oh! Owwww!" she cried as the broadest portion of his cockhead pushed into her anal ring. Her back heaved and her fists twisted the canvas. The men nearest struggled against their urge to extend a comforting hand to hers, remembering the rules. One leaned closer to her. "Steady lass, he's almost got in," he soothed in a low voice. "Aye, love," another added. "The worst part is nigh over."

Push...push...push...the critical juncture was soon reached, for he felt the sudden yield --- then his cockhead was full in her bottom. She jumped, but whatever sound issued from her mouth was masked by the collective gasp of the men. Liam halted the invasion. Now there was naught but the sound of panting: everyone in the cabin --- the men, Liam, Anya --- all breathing hard, as if they were after a hard brawl. All the males gaped in exultation at Liam's big knob plugging her arse...at the astounding circumference of the lass's helpless open anus.

Her shocked muscles worked round him, the firm cuff of her sphincter palpitating. Oh God! Oh divine arse! Panting and squeezing her buttocks, he savored the hot grip, waiting till he felt her acute distress subside. Then...slowly...he began to push into the slicked passage...slowly...slowly...intermittently muttering, "There, love...there ye be...," while she moaned softly. He advanced up her rectum till just shy of half his length was inside her.

Now commenced the wondrous motions of fucking...cautiously at first did he stroke in her, testing the feel of her. Sensing the tumult of her innocent passage and wary of hurting her, he refrained from giving her more than half the length of his love. Back and forth through her deliciously grasping sphincter he moved, each outstroke disclosing a few inches of glistening shaft, then halting before her muscle ejected him.

All round him, his comrades were groaning --- a raw, powerful communal sound --- as they flogged their engorged tools. Fletcher, his cock again standing, was bug-eyed. "What's it like Liam? Oh God, what's it like?" Liam made no reply, but his contorted face --- eyes closed, upper lip curled, breathing harshly through his teeth --- bespoke his excess of pleasure. The scene soon sent another one of the men to a gasping crisis.

For some time, Liam continued so, but despite the glorious sensations, he was not fully contented. From the rocking of her hips he sensed she was having pleasure...but he could not hear her above the surrounding ruckus. He wanted more of her than simply a tube of flesh, no matter how superb, in which to deposit his seed. Positioned so, her face was too far away --- her cheek upon the table, her hair covering her face. He didn't like her hiding thus; he wanted all his shipmates to see the expressions upon her face as he sodomized her.

astushkin
astushkin
202 Followers