The Sailor's Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly decided, he popped out of her bottom, eliciting a squeaking gasp from her. With an arm round her waist, he pulled her torso upright, then sat back upon the table, pulling her with him so she was upon his lap facing away from him, her legs akimbo. Now he laid back, full length upon the tabletop, drawing her back as well, so that she lay upon him, her back against his chest, her bottom on his belly. His hands grasped behind her waving knees and pulled them straight up, whereupon he scooped one arm round both legs, pressing them together. She wriggled upon him, struggling for balance as he drew her knees up even further towards her chest, rolling her pert bottom up and exposing her buttery arsehole and her cunny lips squeezed together between her thighs.

Between his hand upon her hip and the muscles in his belly, he shifted her upon him. His sturdy forearm behind her knees held her legs doubled over while his free hand reached down and grasped his rigid, oily shaft. Tilting it to and fro against her upturned bottom, he felt for her little anointed hole. His comrades hollered in ribald encouragement. "Higher, mate!" "More to starboard!" "Spot on! Shove it, lad!" His crown found the hot, slippery indentation, and he pushed up, his buttocks flexing off the table.

The sailors saw Liam's blunt instrument once more persuade her aperture to dilate. He shifted her hips again to better effect his entry. With his motions her small body was rocked as if aboard a skiff. Her legs in the air, she reached for the tabletop next to his flanks to balance herself. They saw her downturned lashes lift and her eyes dart round the circle of men, their standing pricks at her eye-level. Her face was flaming as her eyes lifted higher to meet their lustful stares, her own burning gaze a heady mix of excitement and shame as they all watched her anus be penetrated.

More smoothly this time did the operation progress. Holding his cock and steadily pushing up with his pelvis, he soon mastered her innate resistance...abruptly her sphincter enclosed his head. "Ohh!" she gasped, her head falling back against his shoulder. With a few shoves, he reclaimed his previous position partway up her bottom. Letting go his cock, he took a knee in each hand and separated her legs, spreading them towards her shoulders. He felt her uneven breaths against his neck and turned his head to hers. His open mouth traveled over her face as he moved slowly inside her.

"Hold your legs so," he directed breathlessly. She held her hips curled up as his palms slid down to her buttocks. His strong hands splayed over her supple cheeks. Gripping her hard, he held her body fixed and began to push in and out of her bottom hole --- the strong muscles in his legs and belly flexing as he repeatedly arched his pelvis up and down. "Ohhh...oh Liam..." she moaned. Aye, he was well pleased now! He could feel her body writhing against his...he could have her mouth and drink in the intoxicating, lilting sounds of his lass in the throes of copulation. Although he himself was no longer privy to the sights he was proudly showing his comrades, 'twas of no matter: he was the lucky bloke with his cock up her arse.

And the sights were indeed most stunning --- the likes of which the men had never seen. The lass's small body was braced against the young Irishman's powerful frame, her head thrown back upon his shoulder, her knees up to her shoulders, displaying all there was to see. They could see the wet pink inside of her mouth...her wobbling breasts...her spread cunny...her round buttocks in his hands...and the staggering pinnacle of it all: her lovely anus obscenely distended by Liam's burly howitzer.

Nigh half his length was pumping in her bottom in a smooth motion. With each outstroke they could see the clutching circlet of her blushing anal ring...and each time the voluminous cockhead drew back into the muscle-cuffed canal, the dense flesh between her cunny and arsehole bulged most luridly. As the men yanked upon their stiffstanders, they noticed too how the pistoning organ was milking the cream from her cunny. Every few strokes a luminous droplet would well up between her nymphae, marking her vaginal opening...briefly clinging there before sliding down into the turbulent field of amorous engagement.

Liam's breaths came hoarse and uneven as he worked her hole, the force of his strokes shaking her body. He heard her panting and primal noises as his open mouth nipped at her ear and cheek. "I'm fucking yer arse, Anya," he growled in her ear. "Oh God! Me cock's up your sweet arse!" Her head twisted towards him and her big coppery eyes --- incandescent, entreating --- lifted to his. For a few more strokes did they gaze openmouthed at each other, then his mouth covered hers...hot and demanding. Their tongues and lips joined in transcendent bliss as he thrust his organ in and out of her body.

"Oh fuck!" someone breathed. "See how she likes it!"

For some time did they continue thus --- his tongue in her mouth, his cock in her arse. Presently Liam stilled both. His lips hovered over hers as the up and down motion of his hips was replaced by a deep, sustained push. Simultaneously, his hands upon her buttocks let her weight sink onto him. The men witnessed their comrade's cock slowly, inexorably invading the young lass's bowels, saw her body trembling, and heard her breathing coming in short, shallow bursts. Soon a mist of sweat broke over her breasts...then her toes curled as the oversized organ gorged her defenseless bottom.

Liam's relentless advance halted only when her frantic, straining orifice reached his belly and clamped round the root of his cock. No quarter was granted, for with his organ now full buried, his pelvis immediately took up potent, gyrating movement...punctuated by ramming shoves with only the root of his shaft emerging from her body. In such a manner did he treat her pretty bottom hole to a thorough churning with the punishing girth of the base of his machine, groaning with ecstasy as he did so. Her beseeching whimpers and moans poignantly telegraphed her most voluptuous pain and pleasure.

The barrage grew more and more forceful, then he suddenly yanked her completely off his cock --- she squealing as he tilted her bottom up to show all his shipmates her ravished anus. Chaos erupted as the men lurched forward, shoving each other for a look. Between his grasping hands, her gorgeous hole was lewdly agape and quivering...giving them a brief glimpse of the shimmering ruby inlet of her fundament, before her shocked sphincter squeezed closed.

He rolled her pelvis back down and in one mighty thrust, impaled her anus full-bore --- she cried out and her back arched off his chest as her spasming hole was again forced full down to his belly. The men roared. Now Liam fucked her hot, squeezing arse without restraint --- long deep thrusts, short shallow thrusts, his knob playing inside her compressing sphincter, daring the forces of ejection, as he grunted in bawdy abandon. Oh sweet Jesus! The pleasure was too exquisite! He felt his ballocks drawing up, preparing for the onslaught.

Anya's lithe body heaved atop him. "Please...O please..." she moaned.

"Oh God!" someone croaked. "I'm set to blow! Let us see her spend!"

The cabinful of rutting males groaned in chorus, the atmosphere throbbing and potent like the pounding steam engine deep in the hold. The table began to quake from the force of Liam's pumping hips and the surge of the men's clenched thighs against the edge.

"Anya!" Liam gasped hoarsely, feeling himself hurtling towards the brink, "Frig, Anya, frig!"

They saw her little white hand reach down between her open thighs; her middle finger found her stiff clitoris and began rubbing it shamelessly. The motions of Liam's pelvis were distilled to a deliberate, rhythmic driving of his bulbous cockhead in and out through her overburdened sphincter. "Nnnnhh...nnnhh...nnnhh..." she grunted. The transformation of her body was breathtaking --- her torso arched and her buttocks clenched, spreading her thighs even wider. Her feet arched and her toes pointed. Her areolas contracted such that the entire berry pink tips of her breasts rose up hard. Her face and chest and vulva were overspread by an intense pink glow...indeed her cunny lips seemed to throb with fluctuating luminescence. She panted in short bursts, her head rolling from side to side, eyes tight shut.

The din of the men's grunts and moans grew louder and louder. Liam felt her hips go rigid and the rush of extraordinary pressure round his thrusting organ. The gripping muscular cuff of her anal passage seemed to elongate and grow even firmer, embracing and tugging him in as if its divine purpose was to be fucked by the male organ. In rapturous communion did the wave of pressure inside his own pelvis expand his cock impossibly hard. "O Liam!!" she suddenly whispered, urgent, almost frightened sounding.

The violent first contraction of her sphincter round his shaft jerked her bottom down against his belly. She flung her head back, her shaking lips open in a silent scream. With wave upon wave, her contracting anus yanked at him...and his release came like the explosion of a monstrous steam valve. "ANYA! OH GOD ANYA!!" he shouted as the ecstasy charged from his ballocks to his cock. He held her fast as his cock jolted and spasmed inside her --- like a Gatling gun inundating her bottom with round upon round of fiery spunk --- the rhapsody most fantastically prolonged as he ruthlessly filled her with weeks of unrelieved love.

The men saw her shaking pelvis...saw the forceful, rhythmic squeezing of her anal ring and the aft-most portion of her cunny...saw the protracted pulsing of the robust ridge along the underside of Liam's cock...a melee ensued as with bestial grunts and bawdy screams man after man spurted his seed in the sublime agony of Eros.

Liam lay in a state of most profound repose...his body floating in transcendent happiness. Anya had swooned away, the dear lass, her limp body moving with his deep breathing. Groggily he raised his head and took in the innumerable ropes and puddles of spunk upon the hammock, encircling them. While the rest of the crew had collapsed back onto the benches, there yet remained Fletcher and a handful of men who having spent early on, had recovered their forces and were desperately frigging before the magical spectacle ended. Grinning to himself, he obligingly pulled her knees back aloft and apart so that they might feast their eyes upon Anya's thoroughly fucked orifices during their ascent to Venus's sweet expulsion. As he rolled her hips up, his cock flopped heavily out of her anus.

The drooling men leaned in, one hand upon the table, and absorbed the sight of her cunny and arsehole, both so alluringly swollen and rosy. Between her inner lips they could see a slowly pulsing trickle of honey that stretched down to her besmeared bottom hole. Even as they stared, a pearly glob of Liam's spunk emerged from her softened anal opening and oozed onto the little folds. 'Twas this unforgettable vision that sent them nigh simultaneously to a glorious, gasping, gushing release.

Liam carried Anya's unconscious naked body in his arms and laid her upon her side in his hammock. Climbing in behind her, he cradled her spoon style. He felt the forces of sleep stealing over him. Curling his arm under her, he filled his hand with a firm, warm teat. His other hand sleepily traced over the curve of her waist and hip. "I love ye, lass," he whispered by her ear. Continuing over her hip, he stroked the backs of her thighs and her bottom cheeks. Between her thighs, he petted the soft pout of her moist cunny lips. His fingers then moved aft to feel her anus, happily finding its lush glazing of olive oil, lass cream, and spunk. Gently his fingertips massaged the poor, swollen little pucker that had been so vigorously adored. She stirred in his arms. One...two large fingers he inserted into the softened, puffy clasp of her bottom, making her whimper. Dreamily he paddled his fingers, blissfully feeling the mess of his hot, thick spunk inside her.

"Ye were lovely, Anya," he murmured. "So incomparably lovely..." His eyelids drooped closed and he was gone.

*****

Liam awoke to see the star strewn heavens above him. Stock still he lay, breathing the cool night air, as his mind came back to the real world sharpish. He was lying upon the cockpit seat of his boat --- aye, in a cove off the coast of Nova Scotia. He was befuddled...and aroused...never before had a dream been so intense, so vivid, and so...odd. As jealously possessive as he was about the lass, the thought of sharing even a glimpse of her charms with other men was unfathomable...

And yet...?

He sat up and realized that his trouser flap was unbuttoned and pulled open. Had he done that? No memory had he of having done so. His organ was partially tumescent and there was a dollop of spunk in his navel. Despite a quick search of his coat and shirt, his hair, and the cockpit seat, he could find no other trace of a presumed pearly shower. His confusion and excited speculation redoubled. For several minutes he sat in deep contemplation as images from the dream swam in his head.

Hitching up his trousers, he climbed down the companionway ladder and made a beeline for his cabin where Anya lay sleeping.