The Sales Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to wrap my legs around your neck," I said, smiling.

"Mmmmmmm" Jim murmured, as we continued to kiss.

This has always been a great position, as it allows the man to enter and go to the very depths of the female organ. When done properly, not only is the inside stimulated, but the outside as well, which can definitely lead to multiple orgasms. Having long legs permits me to enjoy this position without discomfort.

As Jim shifted his arms out of the way, my legs slid over his shoulders and locked behind his neck as he supported his upper body above me, braced by his arms. I guided Jim in as my wetness helped him slide in effortlessly. It feels as though he had reached clear through to my heart with his manhood. As he slowly plunged himself in and out, his lower abdomen graced over my clitoris. My excitement, again renewed, promoted Jim's own arousal to heighten. Noticing this, I contracted my love muscles and held tight.

"I want you to cum, Jim." I whispered. "I want to feel you cum inside me."

----------------------------------------------------------------

Contributed by Jim:

----------

I, too felt myself in this position thrusting slowly and deeply into her. I was reaching into Sarah's very center, impaling her, in a sense. I did not want to hurt her and I can tell she liked the deepness and so I continued deeper and deeper until I almost felt like I was extending all the way through to her neck.

With Sarah fully in my sight and her heels locked behind my neck and the sensations of her wetness and tightness pulling me, I knew full well I would not hold out long. I begin to feel a pulling in my tummy and I knew. A feeling like distant drums emanated from deep within and I felt my eyesight becoming dazed. I was looking at Sarah and there were two of her. I smiled, thinking, "Hey, all the better!".

I increased the tempo and felt her swinging into me, rotating her torso as I plunged ever deeper and the drums became louder. They were pounding a tribal beat and Sarah was drawing on me, pulling me with the muscles of her vagina. Finally, there was no way I could stop the onrush of waves even if I had wanted. I thought of it in those images and the familiar memories of the strong waves of Cape Hatteras pounding the shore flashed before my eyes. The froth and foam of each wave flew high into the air. I was sightless except for the images inside my mind. I gasped and felt my mouth drawing into an oval. The waves crashed and my body jerked. Then it was calm.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Contributed by Sarah:

----------

As the tide began to ebb, and Jim's strength receded, he assisted me to release my legs from around his neck. I wrapped them around his waist as he gently collapsed on top of me. As we lay there, eyes closed, I could feel myself start to drift away. I opened my eyes and saw the sun, now high in the sky, radiating through the window. It was getting late. Jim should be going soon.

"Hey, would you like to take a shower before you go?," I asked.

"Yes, but only if you join me," Bob grinned.

"Come on...."

As we rose from the floor, I took Jim tenderly by his shaft and persuaded him to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and the very warm water emitted a fog of steam almost immediately. I entered first with Jim directly behind me. As I stood under the waterfall, again his arousal was sparked, as he watched the crystal clear rivers form and flow down my face, my breasts, my stomach, through the garden, down my legs and out the drain. I tilted my head back, closed my eyes and lifted my arms to move the hair from my face. By then I was soaked with a sleek wetness. It felt very warm and tantalizing. Knowing that Jim was watching me, I started to become very aroused and my nipples hardened. I brought my head forward and looked at Jim. He was still dry except for the few sprinkles of water which bounced off my body an onto his. Taking hold of his shaft softly, I pulled him to me. Together we turned so that now we were directly under the spray. As Jim turned to wet himself completely, I reached for the soap. Taking it in hand, I rubbed it to create an abundance of suds and returned it to the dish. As he returned to face me, he was nicely surprised when I put my now lathered hands on his manhood. The bubbles generate a silky lubricant and my hands slid gracefully over the length of his shaft. Pulling me closer to him, our bodies drenched, I began to slither my hand up and down. In doing so, more lather was produced. The more lather that was created the faster the motions of my hands became. Jim's manhood begans to pulsate. He pulled me even closer as his breathing intensified. Knowing he could not hold out long this way, he began to draw back away from me. He turned me around so that now my back was toward him, and Jim again pulled me close. Kissing at my neck, with one hand on my breast, the other worked its way to my bush.

"It's very hot in here," I observed nearly breathlessly.

Smiling, Jim commented, "Wait, it's going to get much hotter." I felt his manhood against my backside. Still stroking my clitoris, he used his other hand to apply gentle pressure to my upper back to convince me to bend over. I did so willingly. He used his hand to assist in guiding his shaft to its destination. I rested my hands on the wall in front of me and braced myself for what was to come. I could now feel the water, as it bounced off Jim and onto my back. He was right; it was getting hotter.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Contributed by Jim:

----------

I stood up partially and looked down at Sarah's pear-shaped ass as my penis popped mysteriously inside her vagina. I was awed by the luscious beauty of her smooth, untanned tush and the artfulness of its curves. The dance of the shower drops as they played on Sarah's skin added to the almost surrealistic flavor of the moment. At the same time, however, I almost felt like chuckling at the funny way I entered her. She had to guide me in with her fingers because the third time is not necessarily a charm. *POP* it flipped in.

The moist warmth of the shower was nothing compared to the heat of Sarah's hungry box and I was intent on feeding it and making it writhe in ecstasy.

I ran my fingers down her back and hips as I slowly slid in and out. Sarah's voice, almost drowned out by the shower sounded like it was humming a tune. It was so much fun sliding in and out in the wetness at such a slow pace. I could still feel the muscles of her vagina wall flexing and pulling, making my slow thrusts well worth the effort. If I had not cum twice before I'd probably have lost it before then. This, however, was going to be a challenge to stay rigid, I thought. Instead, however, because of Sarah's muscular encouragement and the visual stimulation of watching her beautiful backside, I had turned hard; not the throbbing, in-your-face hard but the kind of hard which would last all day like the smile on my face.

I bent partially back so that I could dance my fingers on Sarah's tummy, breasts and elsewhere. I wanted to make her cum again. This time was for her. As I touched her outer lips and felt the rim where my manhood was entering and exiting, I felt the size and hardness of her clitoris. I had not known she was that aroused and could not see her face but as I listened carefully above the sound of the falling water I could hear the irregularity of her breathing and the little catches in it. I thrusted her just a little faster, deeper and with a bit more intensity, encircling her clitoris and twiddling it with my fingers. Suddenly Sarah's moans and gasps were more audible.

As we increased our tempo our bodies crashed on each thrust. The flesh of Sarah's cute butt quivered in waves rippling up to her waist and back. Her wet hair was flipping as she threw her head. Although my standing position gave me a firm footing, her feet were sliding on the shower floor and I grasped her firmly by the hips so we wouldn't loose her in the midst of this. As I was holding on to her and she was holding on solidly with her hands to a wall bar, her legs were doing no supporting and she brought them up several times to wrap behind my back. On one such occasion I licked and kissed the soles of Sarah's feet. Her position gave her the appearance of flight. I was fucking Tinkerbell!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Contributed by Sarah:

----------

Between the warmth of the water and the heat of our passion, I felt as though I was going to faint. My face became flushed as I gasped for air and strained to hold tight to the bar on the wall. With legs still lifted, I accepted every powerful stroke as Jim violently thrust into me creating a slippery slap. His strong arms held me up and my legs wrapped tight around him, squeezing as he entered, pulling him in deeper. Moving my body to achieve full penetration, I could resist no longer, and succumbed to my internal desires. My breathing became very intense was matched only by my movements. My muscles quivered and contracted around Jim's penis, hard, again and again. The juices begin to flow and the first of a series of orgasms coursed through my body. The room began to spin and my body started to tremble. Jim slammed harder into me and my entire body rumbled in ecstasy.

Jim slowed the pace only momentarily to reaffirm his grip. I caught my breath and then suddenly, unexpectedly, he plunged himself deeply within me. Thinking I couldn't cum again, I was taken aback as I felt the spasmodic clamping at the base of my spine. I let out a moan...a sound of pure pleasure that started in my pelvis and crawled upward through my quivering body. Quickly becoming out of control, my back arched wildly, thrusting my pelvis up to Jim in my panic to have more of him. I thrashed about like a fish out of water, my body twisting and turning, pushing and pulling, jerking about in a convulsive manner. Then finally, suddenly, loudly, incredibly, like a bolt of lightning from deep within, I exploded again, as my juices gushed out in a warm creamy flood. I clung fast to the bar on the wall, pulling myself and him close to it, as my legs tightened like a vise. I screamed a long, shivering scream that started in my pelvis and ripped through my guts.

Both of us, now against the wall, he shoved his penis deeper within me and my whole being seemed to center in the depths of my vagina, as he lunged into me sporadically again and again. As my body jerked with aftershock at every slow, hard thrust, I begin to relax and feel completely spent. As we stood there, not moving, pressed against the wall, we realized the water had gone cold.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Contributed by Jim:

----------

The eroticism of watching Sarah reach orgasm again was more than I could stand. I shouldn't have been able to cum one more time and, in light of the chill of the cold water, I probably shouldn't even have been able to maintain another erection. But the sexual heat of the entire morning had turned my "little guy" into stone...a stone tool. It made me think, for just a split second, of when my brothers and I would make faces at each other and our mother would warn us that our faces might get stuck into those contortions and how, as a child, I wondered if that might not be fun. Well, my face never froze but another part of my anatomy seems to have frozen permanently.

As Sarah grabbed the bar, writhing and screaming I felt my own legs quake and the native drums restart their hypnotic pounding deep within my gut. The lightning bolts of sensation coursed through my body from my scalp to the wet soles of my feet as I tried to continue my thrusts with some sort of regularity so that she could drain every drop of her love juices, every atom of her desire and every gasp of her pent-up screams. It was not that I wanted to take something away from Sarah but rather to bring her the joy and I wanted to watch her experience. I wanted her to remember this moment...maybe for the rest of her life or beyond.

Due mostly to my own fixation with the female orgasm I experienced another of my own. It was a "dry one" I am almost sure but none of the other sensations were dry. The spasm caused me to bend forward and I held on to Sarah as if my life depended upon it and my eyes again lost focus and the extended groan left my lips and the pounding of my soul was just as strong as if it were pouring it's life juices into her. It might have been one of those magic and rare simultaneous orgasms. It wasn't until our last spasms and gasps subsided that I felt the sensation of the ice cold water on my back. It may have been cold for some time but I wouldn't have noticed.

"Sarah, we ran the hot water heater out."

She giggled and I helped her stand. Then I pushed the shower tap off and looked at her. She was now facing me. Sarah's face was aglow with the pinkness and freshness of stimulation. Our bodies, wet and very cold now, touched and we hugged and kissed. As our bodies touched I again felt the surge of electricity and I had to tell myself, "No, Jim, nobody's ready for this; you gotta cool down!" I opened the shower door and reached across for a bath towel and pulled it inside the stall. I began drying Sarah's chilled, pink body. First, I blotted her hair and then her face. She smiled as I moved down her body with the towel. When I had dried her thoroughly I dried myself and she stepped from the stall. Sarah was running the blow drier on her hair and brushing it when I stepped out. I watched as her dark blond hair dried and took shape again. Her naked body, which I had consumed with every known sense and maybe some unknown, still seemed alluring to me. The sideways smile she gave me as she brushed and dried elicited both an inner and outer smile in return from me.

As I watched Sarah standing there before the mirror I couldn't help pondering the emotions of sexuality. Pure eroticism is one thing. It comes and then immediately wanes, sometimes with odd feelings of embarrassment or guilt. The object of eroticism is no more than an object and has no soul. Often, when the brief tryst is over the wondrous beauty of original desire wanes into an ordinary plainness with no further appeal. Two physiological bodies with physical needs meet, jointly satisfy the needs and part without emotion. It is transitory and has no future. I don't know what I'd call the morning with Sarah. It wasn't infatuation or the purely erotic thing...even as erotic as it was. As I sat and watched her brush out her hair and admired the glow of Sarah's skin I tried to label the difference and couldn't. It wasn't love because it didn't have the depth of dimension and I was not in need of love when I walked in to this house. Whatever it was there was no shame, guilt or self-induced illusion on my part.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Contributed by Sarah:

----------

I unplugged the drier and as I looked at Jim through the mirror, a smile crossed my face. I have had sex with a stranger and feel no shame..no guilt. By the look on his face, neither did he. I began to wonder if I would ever see Jim again. No, I thought not, for I wanted to remember this encounter with Jim for the rest of my life. I wanted to remain in awe of the man who had made me feel sensations I had not known existed; the man who made me loose control as never before. Jim will remain a fantasy in my mind and soul.

Jim stepped up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. As I placed my arms on his, he kissed the nape of my neck and I watched him through the looking glass. I turn within his arms to face him.

"It's getting late. You had better go."

"Yes, I think you're right."

Jim removed his hands from my waist and wrapped the towel around his as he began to make his way back to the living room. I followed a short distance behind and observed the motions of Jim's body with each step he took. As we arrived to where it all began, I walked to one side of the table and fetched my kimono which lay sprawled on the couch, and put it on, as Jim walked to the other side, dropped the towel from his waist to the floor, and bent slightly at the knees to retrieve his clothes. Placing them on the couch, he took his pants and slipped back into them, one leg at a time. I walked over to him to assist. Jim then grabbed his shirt and as he put his arms into the sleeves, I pulled the front together and began the process of buttoning it up, as he tucked in the back and sides. My face, very satisfied, still carried a smile and my eyes were full of gratitude. Jim kissed me and took a seat to put on his socks and shoes while I took our now cold coffee back to the kitchen. I returned to find Jim stooped over, as he began picking up his materials from the table. I noticed his tie had been swept up under the coffee table and wondered if I should keep it as a token of what we have shared. No, I won't need it. For this is one of those memories that remains permanent even without reminders. I bent completely at the knees and reached under the table and was removed from my somewhat dazed state as I heard Jim's voice....

"I still have to write up the order"

"I'll sign it blank. You can write it up at the office."

Normally, I would never have signed a blank order...but this was different. I didn't have anything to worry about. This order would be handled with care. I handed Jim his tie, and as he took it, he also took hold of my hand and pulled me close to him. We kissed a gentle kiss and proceed to the door. Jim opened the door, kissed me once more, and then began to thank me for the order. Stopping him in the midst of his sentence.... "You've already thanked me," I said with wide, sly smile, "You better go."

"Yeah...."

Jim took a last look at me, then turned and walked away. I watched for a moment, and as he entered his car, I closed the door. I then leaned back against the door, took a look around the room and released a soft sigh of content. Yes, I *will* remember Jim. As I go to make my way to the bedroom to change, I glanced at the chair which sits near the door and, lo and behold, Jim's tie is strewn over the back.

"THE END"

12