The Sales Office Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elie's "bath time" was pretty much anytime. If she needed to do a little attitude alignment she needed an excuse to reign her wrath against the stupid bitches and floppy dicked bastards.

As a result of her bath time. Elie had a great complexion and her hair smelled of peaches and cream. The aroma therapy candles kept her centered.

Nothing got by the notice of Elie? Sometimes she let the pot boil some before she lashed out but she never missed anything. She rushed out of her office carrying what looked like some very official looking papers and a pad and paper.

Once outside she sized up Emma, Elie was waiting for Emma to answer the ass licking comments. Emma had never licked an ass in her life.

Elie started scratching out lists on her pad of paper. Then she looked around the office and made some more lists. "KIA, FRONT AND CENTER, NOW!" Kia was thrown into a panic, this was Elie that was commanding her presence.

Elie whispered to Kia for a few moments and she handed Kia her lists and forms. Kia looked at the papers and looked at the lists, then looked at the group gathered around her. She looked right into Elie's face and got a wink in return.

Kia beamed. This was going to be fun on so many levels and Elie entrusted her with a task. Kia melted into the background of the group and going unnoticed, she walked over to Emma's desk, opened her purse and grabbed her credit card and keys.

Kia was still on a high as she glided from one store to another collecting the items Elie requested. As she entered the sex shop she could not contain herself any longer and she broke out into a hearty laugh.

Little did Emma know that she was paying for her own torture? That done, she had to go file the papers to retain the services of the EMTs and their equipment.

Emma was getting unnerved under the gaze of Elie. She knew what she did was wrong but she did not know how deep she was in. She did not know what Kia was doing either. It did not help matters that Elie's face was totally unreadable. Emma cracked. "Say something damn you!"

Elie did not flinch. Her silence spoke louder than words ever could. It was having a devastating effect on Emma and they both knew it.

When Elie held court all worked stopped. Everyone wanted to see the axe fall, as long as it was not on them. Emma's lips trembled and she shivered. The waiting was interminable, this did not bode well for Emma.

Emma jumped as she heard the "Ding" of the elevator doors opening. Out stepped Kia with bags of items followed my two EMTs with a gurney and an IV rack. Oddly, there was a white five gallon bucket sitting right on top of the gurney.

"Welcome back Kia, I see you have put Emma's credit card to good use today. "

"Emma could only gasp, "You mean I am going to be disciplined and I am going to be billed for it as well?"

"Of course dear, I call it financial discipline." Elie smirked at her own joke.

Elie put the bucket in the center of the office floor. She rummaged through the other bags pulling out a bottle of soap bubbles, a plug-in vibrator, and an enema kit with a gallon bag and all the hoses and fittings. "Don't worry dear it is only a gallon of hot water, and the bubbles will make it feel so nice."

"NOW STRIP," "interlock you fingers behind your head and lie on the gurney face down.." As the handcuffs went on, Elie reminded Emma "the restraints were for her own good and I am sure you were not even thinking of taking the hose out of this lovely ass anyway.

Emma groaned as Elie turned the valve to let the water flow into her ass.

Elie walked over to Emma and plugged the vibrator in. As it hummed to life Elie made pass after pass, going deeper and deeper on Emma's exposed neither lips as well as her clit. Emma cried as she squirmed on the table.

"Two quarts in and two to go darling." The pain was unbearable, the flood going into Emma's ass was unstoppable. Emma's pussy juices flooded out of her at the same rate as the water was flowing in. She was getting turned on by all of this.

As the last drops of water enter Emma's anus Elie turned off the water valve. Without Emma's knowledge Elie slipped the small lubed butt plug up Emma's ass

Emma pleaded, "May I go use the ladies room now?"

Elie paused, "Of course you can't dear, for the following reasons: "One: you are not a lady, you are a cunt. Second: You did not address me properly, I am your Mistress."

"Thirdly and most interestingly, you can't go relieve yourself when you got a butt plug up your ass and you seemed to have swallowed the thing whole. It must be making a good watertight fit by now."

"Now I think it is time for us to have a little girl to girl talk about your bad behavior." "Now Albert told me you missed three meetings with clients, is this true?"

Emma nodded.

"When was the last time you changed your clothes slut?" "When was the last time you combed your hair, shaved or brushed your teeth you little ass wipe?"

All Emma could do is rock back and forth to ease the cramping. She will be here until Elie decides Emma had enough. "A week ago, Mistress."

The whole group gasped.

"Good, after we are done here you will march right in to my office and be ready to be deloused." "Let's see I will need my electric clippers to shave your head to make sure you do not have any lice." "Then I need my extra-large wax strips to give me the pleasure of ripping all those pussy and ass hairs out by the roots." "Won't that be fun dear?"

"The wax strips are on the house BTW, just hearing you scream is payment enough."

Emma could see nothing fun about any of it and the cramping was getting worse.

Elie let her struggle for five more minutes then slowly started to take the cuffs off and started untying the restraints. Elie lead her in the opposite direction of the ladies room.

A crowd had gathered right by the plate glass window and plate glass double doors. The word had spread throughout the whole company as to what was happening to Emma.

No one was going to miss "The Big Show" "Everyone get all your cell phone cameras out for the show." A flurry of cell phones of all sizes were produced. Everyone was positioning for the best angle.

"One more thing before you can void, Albert please do the honors." Elie pulled out a new lipstick called "Whore red #1", she put an extra thick coat on Emma's lips.

"Emma", Albert said, "I thought it would be appropriate for you to give the head of the office some head. Don't worry about a gag reflex slut, I will force your teeth to my root."

Emma now saw why Elie put lipstick on her, Albert's cock was getting very red. It was all being captured on video with betting on the side as to how long it will take Emma to take Albert's load. Emma took every drop but she nearly passed out.

Elie took out a nice new bright pink ball gag and fastened it around Emma's head. "Open wide Emma." Elie put the bucket down right in front of the crowd. "OK Emma sit on the bucket and spread them nice and wide." Elie wrote "Emma's bucket" on the front of the bucket. "OK Emma, raise your butt up a little so you can put on a good ass-licker show."

"One-Two-Three, now slut now."

With one huge thunderous scream Emma pushed at the gel butt plug. It came out like a rocket. Emma jerked as she orgasmed and squirted right into the bucket. Farts and turds raced into the bucket. The humiliation was beyond belief. Emma cried when she realized she had yet to suffer the humiliation of her delousing from this wicked sadist.

Elie warned "Everything does not come out at once so she should wait a few minutes on the bucket for the final bits to fall out." Elie walked up to her and handed her some toilet paper and kissed her on her forehead. Elie said "There will no more reports about your bad behavior ever again Emma."

"Yes, Mistress." "By your command Mistress."

Rex was dreaming about Di to the point of distraction. He wanted to have his mandatory sex gallop with and in her. To see just how long she could stay on his bucking bronco. So he walked up behind her, grabbed her ass with one hand and the other traveling its way up her inner thigh.

Di spun around and grabbed a good sized handful of man sausage. "So they say you are the man with the vice like grip?" "Well, I have a pretty good grip as well don't you think?" "Unlike you however, my fingernails are more like talons." She twisted Rex's balls to prove the point.

She had a loose grip on his balls but her claws were embedded in his shaft. So she won't leave a bruise but it might take a few days for the wounds to heal. "Just what were you thinking about over by your desk just before you came over here?" Di squeezed

Rex hesitated, "Ow", Di squeezed harder. "Alright, I was dreaming you were a cowgirl riding my bucking bronco in the rodeo."

"And did you have time to finish this fantasy before you came over here?"

Rex was a little distracted but the light bulb finally came on. "Yes of course, you came in first place with honors.

Di let go of Rex's cock to his relief, "Damn straight, I always win." "I always get what I want, when I want." "So if you want your pecker-head to get anywhere close to this body you will need to make an appointment at least two weeks in advance and I will see if I am in the mood to grant you an audience."

Cheri and Elie watched this interaction cheerfully, it could be useful in the future.

The company was doing so well they needed to expand, so they hired another sales person, Dave, a charming man in his mid-50's a very prim and proper, three piece suit with a gold pocket watch type guy. He is a very obsessive compulsive person.

When he heard more than likely clothes we going to be strewn around the office he almost rejected the offer, he liked things nice and orderly. When he heard that he could the biggest asset here than anywhere else, he agreed. He was to cover the expanding market share.

Upon first blush, Dave seemed like a "Marvin Milquetoast" character. He seemed too whiney, wimpy and an all-around loser to benefit the group much. The team knew better than to second-guess Albert though.

He seemed to have the uncanny knack for finding the exactly right person for the job. Not only that, they would be the exactly right person when things changed in the future. They just had to look at his original team to appreciate that fact. They just did not see it... yet.

Now the action was starting to heat up. Clients were coming in demanding to see if the sales people really knew their stuff. Vicki was doing her best to take a huge 11" black cock all the way down to the root. She was having a real hard time just taking 5". She was not going to let something as simple as a gag reflex to stop her from her appointed rounds.

The man's brother saw she was having problems and decided to help her out. He dropped his pants and had Vicki lick and slurp his Wang until it was nice and wet. Then the man pushed three fingers into Vicki's gash and pumped in and out for five minutes. Now Vicki could get into some serious cock-sucking.

As the brothers got into a rhythm, Vicki was taking more and more cock in. It took 30 minutes of hard pounding to achieve Vicki's goal. With a smile on her face, Vicki became a cum bucket for two virile men who enjoyed filling Vicki's tummy and pussy with squirt after squirt of white creamy gold rated filling.

Meanwhile, Di striped a female client and was putting lube on the fastened a strap-on when she fell back and stretched her legs wide.

The client started grunting and started going faster and faster, deeper and deeper.

The client asked "Do you guys sell fucking machines as well?" The fucking was going full bore now. "I might need to come back and have a demonstration of every single kind you have." "I can hardly wait, can I make an appointment today?" Asked the client excitedly and expectantly.

After Di composed herself somewhat, she dragged her planner to the floor. She defiantly could not trust her legs to stand yet and she will be walking funny for some time to come but finally, an appointment in three weeks' time was agreed upon.

Ever helpful, Di saw Dave bringing over two large ice cold bottles of water. Di could only nod her thanks to him, as she cracked open a bottle and started guzzling down the contents.

Even Cheri and Elie got into the demonstration act. While not a members of the sales team per se, they still had to help their teammates whenever possible. Elie was all in.

Cheri had been given too much latitude of late and Elie had to nip that in the bud, Cheri's bud.

Elie gathered all the clients that remained and ushered them into her office. This will give the sales team a respite from their marathon sex sessions each client seemed to want.

Cheri read Elie's mind immediately, audience participation of paddles, floggers, crops and canes to be wielded upon the tender flesh of Cheri on the spanking bench, whipping post and St. Andrews Cross. It appeared the cross was the first station. Once completely manacled, ass outwards, Cheri had a full hood put on her along with a penis gag.

Elie demonstrated the proper was to crisscross someone's butt checks. Cheri seemed to relax in the rhythm and the clients were getting aroused.

Elie progressed to the spanking bench and then the whipping post. Now the lesson was reaching a climax. Every client had a chance to apply the lessons learned on more than one spot on Cheri's body. No one knew why Elie put electrodes on Cheri's nipples, clit, pussy and ass but they would soon find out. The little sadist grabbed a cat o' nine tails and leaned into Cheri's back.

"Feel the pleasure of the whip Cheri, Feel the pleasure of the whip." Cheri's mind was floating away, she felt like she was having an out-of-body experience. Cheri when I count to three you will cum for me.

"One- Two- Three." Elie pushed the button on the box that forced Cheri to have an uncontrollable orgasm.

Cheri screamed as hard as she could.

"One- Two- Three," again another orgasm but more powerful than the first. Elie repeated this two more times.

Rex came in, untied Cheri and carried her to an awaiting bed. She will have the next two days off to recover.

Promises were made to pass the word along to all the clients contacts that Albert was "The Man" and do not bother with doing business with the "also-rans." Albert was delighted.

Now that Elie got all the clients into the BDSM gear, Kia saw her niche and picked up the ball and ran with it. Kia, being a sub, was a perfect fit for the Dominating performance of Elie. The problem was, she did have the experience to capture the market.

She had to talk to her Mistress and mentor so she can guide Kia along this new path. Elie agreed to introduce Kia to some BDSM clubs so she can get a flavor of the lifestyle.

Kia took to it like "A duck to water." While far from being a professional herself, she found it very easy to talk to the clients about what she had seen and done at the clubs. There was just something in that voice that seemed genuine and sincere. A voice you can trust.

In the following days, the sound of tapping could be heard coming from "the break room." Di peeked in only to see Emma had a small hammer, several brass tacks on the floor kneeling next to a tantric couch, hammering the tacks in. "What's going on Emma?"

"Well I was trying to have some fun on this thing last night after work when the tacks started popping out." "I mean all I was doing was leaning my head bent backward choking on a nice 12" cock on one end." "On the other, I had my legs hanging over the other guys' shoulders while he drank my juices and sucked and bit my little nub."

"So every time I got choked or spanked more tacks would come out." "Oh God, it was heavenly." "I guess the chain going from my butterfly clamps on my tits going down to the alligator clamps on my pussy got stuck in the tacks."

The next day Albert came out the make an announcement. Dave was conspicuous by his absence. "Listen up every one, Dave has gone on a special assignment for the company. Because of the short notice I have hired a temp.

She will be arriving at 9:00 AM sharp. Please make her feel welcomed. I should think a nice old-fashioned gang-bang should do the trick."

Grace was so excited when the temp agency called to tell her she got a job with Albert's company. She heard a lot about the company along with whispered rumors about what went on there. She was just 22 and fresh out of college. Her 32 B chest was a little small.

The agency said she would get real on-the-job experience there. Then they said an odd thing. That her "Cheerleader Smile" got her the job. More than likely, the pink frilly panties that got her the job.

Just as the clock struck 9:00 AM, out stepped Grace from the elevator ready to embrace the world. And embrace it she would. Albert headed up the reception line followed by the other guys. Albert shook her hand briefly and had a wide grin on his face. Albert said "Before we can begin we need to test you on a few things to get a base line reading for you."

"Yes Sir, what kind of testing do you need?"

"Oh not much just some oral suction capacity testing which includes strength of suction, followed by seeing how finely tuned your muscle strength and flexibility for fore and aft is."

Grace gave her a puzzled look. Grace said, "Very well Sir, can you tell me more clearly what you mean, so I may serve you better?"

"It means Miss pink frilly panties. That the four of us are going to give you a good-old-fashioned gang-bang." "You will suck us down like a tennis ball through a water hose." "It means you will deep throat all of us and not spill one drop of our cum and you will like it."

"Your base line score will be how long it takes for you to make all four of us to blow our cork. After that the whole office will take you in your pussy and ass and you will be judged at how your muscles control our orgasms."

Graces' eyes went wide, and she blinked just twice. She did not know if she heard right or not. "Well OK, let's go." "I have to warn you I have not done this since that double frat party back in year."

Before Albert knew it, two buttons from her blouse hit Albert in the face. Her bra came whizzing by soon after.

"Do you mind if I keep my silk, black thigh high stay up fishnets on?" "I mean someone might need a good foot job" Grace was thinking, I can't believe my luck, all the rumors were true.

Grace certainly had good taste and style. She also had two dicks shoved in her mouth at one time. Her tongue was doing things to Albert's cock that he did not think was humanly possible.

Grace planned for each climax to combine before went down to her tummy. "Fire in the hole!" Grace dived for the other two big slabs of beef. "Fire in the hole." Four dicks in under five minutes. The guys were breathing heavy and slumped chairs.

"Well ladies, it looks like they are done for the time being, so who is going to be first to shove a strap-on in me or do you want a world class tongue lashing?"

Cheri hoisted her pink frills and lace skirts. "You better do a damn good job or Elie will take a switch to your backside."

Albert was looking out the glass window in his office. He had a problem on his hands and he did not know what to do about it.

He could not quite put his finger on it but the whole team felt the veil of oppression. There is too much damn secrecy going on around here.

*

This is a 5 part series. Please vote and give me feedback and any story plot lines.

12