The Sales Office Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kia asked "Mistress, why aren't you your normal self?"

Kia I am finding I am treating my subs as well as other people's subs poorly. It is inexcusable and I will not have it.

I need you to help me work with subs better. You are a very good sub and I am sure you would graduate quickly if you wanted to. So please let me know if I am doing wrong and if I am doing right. All this stuff is getting into my head.

"I am very proud of you Kia and I know Master Dave is as well. You have learned so much. One of your gifts is caring Kia. You will go to just about any lengths just get a smile from someone who is having a bad day. You probably have happy face stickers in your desk."

"Do you realize what it means to people in jobs like ours when we have supportive people like you? We know we will have a good day just because you are here. Yes, all this sales stuff is important but what is really important is what is in here", Elie pointed to Kia's heart.

"You just can't help but let your love overflow." "This job would not be the same if you were not here."

"You were one of the first people Albert picked, and he knows people. What makes a company work is the people not the product. I am going to depend on you to keep me on a straight path. You need to lead me now. You are the one I came to for help, not the others".

Kia did not know what to say, so she just pondered on what Elie told her and if it was true. Kia giggled, "I do have happy face stickers in my desk Mistress."

Kia was a little conflicted, she had been a sub for some time so she knew what was to be expected. Leading, guiding, and making sure people stay on the right path was a little out of her depth.

Master Dave would know. Kia asked Master Dave if he could have lunch with him as she had something important to talk about to him. Dave thought about it and thought if it was important to Kia, then it was important to him. He granted permission.

After Dave heard Kia's problem he thought about it. "You can start like this.

"1) how did you feel when you first heard it, not how excited Elie felt about it." "If it did not sit well with you, then it probably would not sit well with others so it probably is a bad idea."

"2) If you were in the situation how would you handle it? If how you would handle it is close to how Elie wants to do it, it would be OK. If you would handle it totally opposite I would be wary."

"3) Ask questions about certain points, if you have to ask too many question then ask Elie to think about it more and come back with a more detailed proposal. This will give both of you time to think about it and the proposal has not been rejected, it just needs to be refined.

If you are still unsure and you think it is about how you should handle it rather than the idea itself come to me with your thoughts on the matter. If after it passes all these tests there might be worth in the idea.

Then look at the results, if the results are good then that is in part, due to your leadership for guiding her.

I know you do not want to be a Mistress. You and Elie have a special bond that is why she came to you. Consider yourself as a counselor to Elie, a special friend.

"Special friends lean on each other and they trust and hold each other in higher regard than normal friends. You had to lean on her to be a good sub and now that she made you a good sub, she is leaning on you so she can treat subs well."

"As time goes on, you will lean on each other for different things. Heck, you probably will sense something is wrong with her from 1500 miles away so you will call her ASAP, then take the next flight out from across the country just to be with her." "Now you are equals, Mistress in name only."

Kia thought about what Mistress Elie and Master Dave told her. Yes she enjoyed making other people's day better. She was not sure about how others felt about her just because she was there.

Yes she had a deep and special bond with Elie and could see how that could develop into sensing if she was having a bad time. Didn't she ask Elie why she was not her normal self today? She could see where they could get to know each other so well they could never lie to the other.

Kia knocked on Elie's door and asked "Over the next two weeks, maybe longer, could we spend the evenings together maybe at your house. The long range goal would be to get to know each other so well when one hurts when the other one hurts."

Elie squealed, "That is exactly what I want. I feel so close to you. It may take a while to find the starting place but I think we could become good friends."

"How about tonight at my place? We can order in and just talk the night away."

As the relationship grew between Kia and Elie, the more the smiles at the office grew. Elie no longer had to have the full burden. Elie had someone who had her back and would be there anytime, anywhere. She had her confidence back. The relief in the office was palpable.

Kia did not like going to the clubs much, but she did on occasion. She asked Elie to give her a heads-up if she found out there was a special ceremony happening, they were always so special, she tried to make as many as possible.

*****