All Comments on 'The Sales Star Ch. 01'

by urbanslut

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Excellent Story! Enjoyed Facile Use of Language

The half apology / half accepted metaphor was my favorite. My only complaint is the contrast of Manish & Uday is too black & white. One is a schlub & the other a stud. It's a bit one dimensional .

Some focus on positive aspects of the husband/ wife relationship would also be nice, in terms of why the marriage has lasted. Failing that, perhaps a overview of religious & societal mores that bind the couple together.

It was a strong choice by the author to have the narrator walk into the affair with her eyes opened to Uday's peccadillos, she is not a total naïf. Though she wantsto be a mother- her overriding motivation for potential affair . This longing could have been more detailed for full character overview.

I enjoyed the business aspect of the story, however, & Uday's psychological twist of two faced roleplaying in terms of catering to the customer . The guy is ' a player ' on multiple dimensions & has first class snake potential. Full marks for not keeping this story on the usual home front.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
golden days r back

thnx for answering all our prayers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks for writing again!

Great buildup... Wonder what's Manish up to? Why was he excited?

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannabout 12 years ago
great start

I can hardly wait to move on to the next chapter. I really like your writing.

MotorpenisMotorpenisabout 12 years ago
UrbanSlut Scores !!!

"36DD" - OMFG !!! MotorPenis Likey !!

vkaprasad1981vkaprasad1981about 12 years ago
welcom back

thank god that u r back. i was missing u more than my girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

welcome back... indeed ur write ups are one of the best (if not the best)

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrabout 12 years ago
Another stellar effort

I think I can see where this one is going, and I look forward to it with a mixture of dread and excited anticipation. Such is the power of your writing--I can't wait to find out what happens next. I love your strong but vulnerable female lead characters. I suppose they are the reason that I keep coming back to your stories. Also, I appreciate the way that you take the time to build tension before unleashing all of that pent up sexual fury. The payoff is always worth the time invested in your work.

Ketaki is as compelling as any character you have previously created. Likewise, the details make this entry shine. Even though this is a fantasy, there is a depth of realism that elevates this above most others. This is surely one of your best stories to date.

ilovealliloveallover 4 years ago
Hi, Nice one

Dear US,

This was as good a story as I read anywhere else. Evrything was just the way it should be. A perfect setting for a wonderful climax. I hope to contnue until the finish. Wonderfully narrated and I hope it to be true.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Hindu

Are Hindu whites allowed to have bulls?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Re Anon : Naw

You appear to have all the refinement of a dead amoeba try not being such a judgemental douche you use the word slut as if it’s a negative label. We’re in the 21st century think positive, slut = sexually liberated.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous