The Sales Star Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The previous night, he had leaned in to kiss me and I had let him. Somehow I felt it was my turn and leaned forward, meeting his lips with mine. He pushed his tongue in and I met it with my own. Then Uday put his hand on my back and pulled me into a closer embrace.

------------------------

"Right there in the car!!?? Were there people around?" Bhakti asked with a shocked expression on her face. Her coffee was sitting there untouched. After work, I had almost dragged her to the coffee shop and started spilling my guts.

"I don't think so. I didn't see anyone."

"Is he a good kisser?"

"Amazing. Really gentle and passionate. Of course, I haven't kissed anyone but Manish in a decade." Manish and I had started dating when I was in the final year of my bachelors degree.

"So what else happened? Did you do it in the car?"

"You mean have sex? No way!" I said laughing. "We made out for about five minutes. Then one of my clients called. And he drove me back to the office. I finished my work and came to you."

"Hmmm.." Bhakti stirre her now cold coffee and took a thoughtful sip. "So what next, Ketaki? What's the plan?"

"Plan? What plan? You think I planned all this? It just happened."

"Okay, so have you thought about how far you're willing to take this?"

"I am not sure." I honestly replied. "I mean, the guy is dreamy and charming and very smart. But I am married to Manish. And for all his flaws, I do love Manish."

"Are you falling for Uday?"

"No!" I replied a little too quickly.

"Are you sure? Because remember, he is a young guy. And quite a Casanova."

"I know, but he said to me...."

"Don't be naive Ketaki. You know guys will say anything to get laid. Uday is probably thinking of you as his next conquest. If you get too involved, he will break your heart and move on to the next conquest."

"So wait..." I was confused. "Now you're telling me to nip this in the bud? After putting the idea of Uday in my head?"

"No, dumbo!" Bhakti patted me on the head. "I am saying he is probably thinking of you as just a fling. And that's how you should also think of him. Just a fling. And if you like him enough to carry and raise his child, a sperm donor you sleep with."

I listened and nodded.

"I am serious Ketaki. DO NOT fall for the guy. I know how you can get caught in the flow. If you see a danger of that happening, then yes, end it. But if you can keep a distance, then have a fling, get knocked up, and then raise the baby with Manish."

---------------------

Two days later, Uday and I were again working on the Zincorp account file, figuring out the right configuration to pitch and the tentative price. We had another meeting scheduled with Sharma the next day. Since our kiss in the car, we had acted normally with each other in the company of our colleagues. But once in a while I found myself staring at him, and often caught him staring back at me. When he sent me a professional sounding email asking if I could stay back late to work on the Zincorp proposal, I agreed. I was anticipating something more. But I was also mindful of Bhakti's warning to not get emotionally involved.

Despite the sexual tension between us, we were able to focus on work. There were a few other people who had stayed back late to work. They started leaving one by one. Finally at about 9:30pm, the last person apart from the two of us, another salesman, left the office. We both watched him through the open conference room door, walking towards the elevator and get in. He waved goodbye to us, and we waved back.

As soon as the elevator door closed, Uday sprang from his chair and rushed to the door. He closed the door and deadbolted it.

"Wow, you are fast!" I said, laughing.

"Don't worry." Uday gracefully came close to me and pulled me up from the chair. "I am not fast in all aspects, if you know what I mean."

He pushed me to the wall, grabbed my hands with his and raised them above my head. He then started kissing me passionately. Holding both my hands on top of my head with just one hand, he then moved his other hand lower and started massaging my breasts over my top. Even through the fabric and my bra, he was able to locate my nipples and rub against them. I am very sensitive to anything done to my nipples and I started getting turned on. Our kissing got even more intense, our tongues in a non-stop dance.

I did not resist when he started unbuttoning my top. In a few seconds, he had all the buttons opened, and stepped back to look at me. My breasts were contained in a black 34DD bra.

"Gorgeous!" Uday breathlessly said and buried his nose in my cleavage. As his nose and lips played with my boobs, his hand went back and unhooked the bra. The bra fell forward slightly, and Uday immediately raised the cups, exposing my breasts to his eyes.

"I have been wanting to see these since the day I met you. They are so big and yet so...firm. And such lovely nipples." Uday flicked my left nipple with his tongue and I shuddered. He played with my boobs with one hand and started kissing me again.

That's when my phone rang. I cursed as Uday stepped back and went to get my phone.

"It says Manish." he said, handing me the phone.

"Hi honey." I said in an extra sweet voice.

"Where are you? Still at work?" Manish asked.

"Yeah, preparing for an important meeting tomorrow." I said, pulling the bra cups down to cover my boobs. It seemed off to have them exposed to my lover when talking to my husband on the phone. As if understanding the sentiment, Uday stepped behind me and carefully hooked the bra back up.

"How late are you going to be?" Manish said. Then added, "I miss you."

"I miss you too honey." I said, buttoning up my shirt. "I will be leaving soon. Should be home by about 1030."

Uday must have shared in the weirdness of my husband calling just as we were crossing new frontiers in our fling. He started gathering the documents.

"Sorry Uday, I need to...."

"It's okay. I understand." he came up to me and gave me a short but gentle kiss on my lips. Then started packing up his bag.

That night, Manish was extra horny for some reason and so was I. We had sex as soon as I got home and again an hour later. Manish's big dick performed admirably that night, but all I could think of was Uday. I felt guilty imagining that everything I was doing in bed was with Uday. But it helped me get an orgasm after ages.

to be continued...