The Sales Star Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
urbanslut
urbanslut
1,205 Followers

It looked..... foreign. Unknown. But it also carried the allure of the unknown. I gripped it in my right hand and pumped it a few times. Like all Hindu men, Uday was uncircumcised. I don't know why I noticed it. Manish was uncircumcised too. But I guess the sight of a new dick made me note every aspect. For some reason, I was reminded me of the two circumcised dicks I had seen - a Muslim guy I dated in college before Manish, and an Israeli guy I had hooked up with on a trip to Goa right before college. I then found myself wondering about whether circumcision makes any difference.

Hmmm.... giving a blowjob to a circumcised guy was certainly easier, in terms of making him cum. The exposed head was more sensitive, and focusing on it made the guy cum a lot sooner. In terms of appearance, I wasn't sure which was better. The circumcised ones, with their helmet head prominent, looked a bit like a mushroom. The uncircumcised ones seemed like sausages wearing polo necks. They seemed more dignified. But then again......

My mind was indulging in this utterly random train of thought as I kept running my hands over Uday's dick. Finally, he seemed to lose patience and I felt him put his hands on the back of my head and pull it closer to his crotch. I move my fingers to the base of his dick, opened my mouth, and took it in. Ah, that salty sweaty taste again. I rolled my tongue over the tip of the dick and tasted the precum. Only slightly different from Manish.

I moved my head back and forth, gripping my lips and tongue firmly around Uday's dick. With my right hand, I cupped his shaved balls and played with them. For the first time in almost a decade, I found myself giving some thought to my blowjob technique. In my pre-Manish days, the guys I had been with had generally been happy with my blowjobs. And why wouldn't they be? It was something I took a conscious effort to work on. In my late teens, in the late 90s, the internet had made its way to India and I with some like-minded friends, looked up a lot of things related to sexual technique. I worked on my technique and by the time Manish entered my life, I am glad to say I was very good at it. But after I decided Manish was THE one, I hadn't given it much thought. He was happy with the way I sucked his dick. The blowjob technique was part of many other things that had settled into a routine of familiarity.

But now, I found myself wondering if I was doing it right. I was just doing the same thing that I did to Manish. But my husband's dick was much bigger. Did it work well with Uday? Suddenly, a rebuke popped up in my mind. What's wrong with you!!?? This guy's dick is smaller than your husband's! Why are you sucking it instead of being with your husband?

That rebuke made me pull back for an instant. Uday's dick was rock solid in front of me. I tried to fight off the residual feeling of guilt and resume the blowjob. But I felt Uday's hands grasp my arms and pull me up. I stood up looking him in his eyes. I saw a hungriness in his eyes that I hadn't seen in Manish's eyes in ages. He kissed me again. I marveled at how even after all this time, a kiss from him sent tingles all over my body. I felt his fingers at my waist. He was unbuttoning my formal trousers. In seconds, he had the buttons open and the zip down.

I felt a teensy scratch from Uday's nails as he put both his thumbs inside the waistband of my trousers and my panties. The fabric rubbed against my thighs as he slid my pants down. Soon, there was a bunch of fabric around my ankles. I still had my platforms on. I carefully stepped out of my trousers and panties. And stood kissing my lover wearing nothing but my shoes.

I was stark naked in an open field in the Khopoli countryside with a man six years younger to me who was not my husband. My mind finally took note of my pussy which was wet with all of Uday's ministrations. Uday must have taken note of it too because he immediately put his fingers in it. Two of his fingers entered my pussy and his thumb started playing with my clit. The overwhelming euphoria of this new touch made me bend forward and wrap my hands around Uday. And we stood there, me hugging him tight as his hands played with my pussy and clit. As his fingers worked their magic, I heard a moan escape from my lips.

Uday was at it for a couple of minutes. He then took his right hand away from my pussy and put it on my waist. The left hand also grabbed my waist on the other side. And I felt myself being hoisted on to the trunk of his car. As the cold surface of the trunk's lid made contact with my bare butt cheeks, I felt goosebumps rise all over my body. The goosebumps were amplified when Uday pushed me so that my back was touching the trunk's lid and the back window. He then grabbed hold of my knees and raised them.

And there I was. It was completely dark by then. The only light was from the half moon and the stars in the sky. And I was sprawled on the back of my lover's car, completely naked, my bare boobs slightly dangling off the edges of my torso, my thighs open, my pussy completely visible and accessible to him. I looked down and saw Uday's erect cock. I was hoping, praying, begging for it to enter me. But it didn't. Not then anyway.

Uday, driven by some sense of chivalry, decided that since I had gone down on him, he had to reciprocate. I saw his face descend towards my crotch. And felt the tip of his tongue zero in on my clit.

"MMMMHHHHHHHHHHHH" I moaned loudly as Uday's tongue found the right spot. I squirmed as his tongue continued giving me pleasure. I squirmed so much that his tongue kept losing touch with my clit. So had to put a hand on my stomach to stabilize me. With the fingers of his other hand, he kept my labia open as his tongue continued its seduction of my clit. I closed my eyes and then opened them, staring at the stars in the sky. I wasn't sure which stars were really there and which stars were the result of Uday's tongue lapping at my clit.

He poked and played with my clit, gently at times, and furiously at others. He varied the pace of his tongue's strokes with the expertise of someone who had gone down on dozens of women. He was a playboy after all! At one point of time, I could sense an orgasm just seconds away. But he backed off, making me groan in disappointment. He started again, bringing me to the brink in a couple of minutes. But then backed off again, as if knowingly denying me an orgasm. I was frustrated. I moved my right hand down to my clit to finish the job myself.

But Uday grabbed my wrist. And with some force, pushed it up so that my hand banged against the back window. He grabbed my other hand, and slapped it against the back window as well. I was in his grasp, my hands over my head, my thighs open. Uday then took a step forward, and I felt the tip of his cock touch my labia. I arched my back and thrust my hips forward in anticipation. This is it, I said to myself. It is about to happen. I am about to get.........

FUCKED!

Just saying that word in my mind made me shudder. I felt my hips jerk in anticipation of Uday's dick entering my pussy.....my....cunt! Given the circumstances, cunt semed like a more appropriate word. I closed my eyes and waited.

But the dick didn't enter my cunt. Instead I felt its tip retreat from my labia. I then felt his hands let go of my wrists. I opened my eyes and saw him back away. He bent down, picked up his pants, looked at me, and smiled, saying,

"Sorry....forgot the condom!"

As Uday put his hands into his pants' pockets and took out the familiar shining square of a condom wrapper, I resisted the urge to slap my forehead.

Condom?

Really?

The basic point of this whole adventure was to get me pregnant. A condom, to put it lightly, presented an obstacle towards that end.

But I couldn't just come out and say to the guy "Hey dude, it's okay. No need to use a condom. I just want to have your baby. I have seen your confidential medical file and know you don't have an STD. So just fuck me, deposit your seed, and knock me up."

So what could I say?

It might surprise you to know that when you are stark naked on your back, with your thighs parted on a car's trunk in the middle of random woods in Khopoli, your cognitive skills are not at their sharpest. I had no idea how to stop him from using a condom. Nothing came to mind.

So I just watched, aghast, as Uday slipped a condom over his dick and resumed his position. I felt his right hand go under my left armpit and then his left hand go under my right armpit. With his hands on my shoulder blades, Uday took a step forward. And finally, his dick entered my pussy. No, my cunt.

I won't lie to you. Being used to Manish's significantly larger dick, Uday's didn't register in my mind right away. It seemed less like a lover fucking me and more like an OB-GYN probing me politely. Also, the condom felt a lot less exciting than skin. In that sense, it was a bit of an anti-climax. But from the look on Uday's face, he seemed to enjoy it.

"Fuck Ketaki! You are so warm and tight!"

Uday exclaimed, and bucked his hips forward, thrusting the whole length of his dick into my cunt. My cunt, accustomed to greater lengths and girths, accommodated him with ease. And I felt a pulse of pleasure originate in my cunt and pulse through my body.

I turned my gaze downwards, towards his pecs and abs as they glistened in the moonlight. Ah yes, the sculpting that first made me lust after this man. I brought my right hand between us and started rubbing my fingers over his chest. But for some reason, Uday grabbed my fingers and returned my hand to its original position on the back window of the car.

Then he brought his face close to mine and started kissing me. That felt good. He was an awesome kisser, even if his dick was smaller than my husband's. And then, he started fucking me harder. I felt his condom-covered dick rub against and poke at the interiors of my vagina. No....my cunt. Within a few seconds, he had increased his tempo to a furious speed.

Whoa, slow down Tiger, I felt like saying to him. If you fuck me that fast, you'll cum in no time. But his lips covered mine, rendering it impossible to mutter even the slightest protestations.

THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! THWAP!

The silence of the rural Khopoli countryside was disturbed by the loud sounds of Uday's thighs slapping against mine as he fucked me at ever increasing speeds. I was enjoying this intense assault, with tidal waves of pleasures surging through my body. But I was distracted by the worry that all this might end soon with him cumming any moment.

Except he didn't!

Uday kept fucking me at ever increasing speeds until my mind went from worrying about him cumming too soon or dislocating his hipbone to just enjoying the sensation of his dick assaulting the insides of my cunt. Soon I realized that I was getting more pleasure from Uday's dick than Manish's larger dick had ever given me! At that stage, I decided to just lay back and enjoy this fucking I was getting. My moans grew louder.

"Ohhhh Ketaki....your pussy is so amazinggggg" Uday croaked as he fucked me.

Usually I wasn't much of a talker in bed and neither was Manish. But Uday seemed to like giving feedback during sex so I felt obligated to say something in response.

"Ohhh Uday....you are so big and powerful."

As soon as I said it, it sounded hokey in my mind, but Uday seemed to like it. He upped his speed even more. The THWAP THWAP sounds of our thighs got even louder. I felt an orgasm approaching as Uday continued to pound my cunt faster than Manish ever had. I closed my eyes and willed the orgasm to hit me soon.

"YES! There! HARDER! YESSSS!"

I yelled, urging Uday on. He moved his hands to my chest and grabbed my boobs, continuing to pound my cunt hard. Then, just as I sensed that my orgasm was around the corner, he yelled,

"FUCK! I am cumming! I AM CUMMINGGGG!!!!"

I felt a stream of his semen hit the insides of my cunt through the condom. Yes, he was cumming. But I groaned in disappointment at the fact that he was cumming too soon. A minute more and I would have had that elusive orgasm.

But it was not to be. Uday grabbed my boobs really hard, making me wince as he bucked his hips forward and deposited his load. It took him about 20 seconds, but at the end of it, he came to a standstill. He then bent forward, put his face in my cleavage and exhaled loudly.

"Oh Ketaki......I love you!"

There it was again. The whole messy love thing. How was I supposed to respond?

"Oh Uday.... you are so amazing!!!"

I responded.

Uday stayed inside me with his hands on my boobs for a couple of minutes. Then his dick started going limp and he pulled it out of my cunt. He stepped back, smiled at me exhaling loudly and took his condom off.

I watched carefully as Uday threw the condom into the trees. There goes the sperm I wanted inside me, I thought. Oh well, I just needed to think it through and make sure that the next time, he came inside me. Ah! I could tell him I was on the pill!

Ten minutes later, we were back on the expressway headed to Khandala. Uday wore a delighted smile on his face. I was generally contented too. It would have been perfect had my orgasm gotten time to arrive. And if he had cum inside me. But I had all night for that. I put my head on the window and closed my eyes.

to be continued...

urbanslut
urbanslut
1,205 Followers
12