All Comments on 'The Sales Star Ch. 04'

by urbanslut

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Brilliant as always!!

Luv

Disha!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Cant wait for the next part!!

Would love to see Mr. Sharma make Ketakis dream of presenting naked in a conference room come true....

Luv

Disha :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Gentle Request

Please whatever you do, don't let her get pregnant with Sharma's sperm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Feel Sad for her Husband

Is she still married?? This is the fourth chapter of the exact same thing. Whats with that?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
Gamut of Emotions Ran in A Carnal Marathon As A Marriage Goes Round & Wrong !

I got horrified, then horney. Then I pitied the narrator, then laughed at her plight. I felt scornful, then compassionate ...& that was just the first night.

darklord4637darklord4637about 12 years ago
amazing

lov u urbanslut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
slut

don't know which slut is better, the one narrating, or the one writing this...both are yummy...

more you read it, more you feel for the spineless character...

Urbanslut, you are a master story teller. I have been to Khandala and Lonavala umpteen number of times and can literally feel your story as if i am living there in one of the hotels i had been to...

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Uday - master salesman

It became likely when Uday took over at Sharma's first meeting that he was willing to whore-out our heroine in order to secure a big sale. Slick dude (or slimy asshole, take your pick)! Pity she didn't see the excessive drink-pushing as a cold and calculated ploy, following up from the en-route interlude. It just barely stayed away from Nonconsenual because of her body reaction to his crooked pecker! Will she catch on and double-cross the asshole or continue to believe Uday is in love with her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Intriguing

Hi Urbanslut,

You have made this story real great. Would love to have a discussion with you for interesting way ahead or other fantasies. Let me know if we can get in touch.

Sanjayanand1Sanjayanand1about 12 years ago
Another Great Story

Girls are usually very good at whatever they do. You prove it again and again with your series. Please have Mr. Sharma sign the contract with her sucking him off. Uday can be a part of the threesome. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Playing with the reader's minds

you have the uncanny ability of playing with your readers minds. this story is realistic in a way only a woman understands & except for the restaurant bit, i find it very erotic. will wait to see what other games u have in mind for us.....pallavi

MotorpenisMotorpenisabout 12 years ago
Great Imagination

That dream Ketaki had, waaah ! Kya imagination hai. Once again you made me laugh with my dick in my hand. Thank God now that this story is over I can jack off and sleep in peace.

Lotsa Love,

MP

MotorpenisMotorpenisabout 12 years ago
Thank You for spoiling my Keyboard :)

Firstly, Great Imagination !!! That dream Ketaki had ...... waaah ! Kya imagination hai. Once again you made me laugh with my dick in my hand. (Last time was when SaveATree bit off Late PareshBhai's peepee while giving him that last fatal BJ)

Secondly, I thank God that now that this story is over I can jack off and go to office & stalk the busty HOD.

Lotsa Love,

MP

P.S. - Stalk the "Super" busty HOD

MotorpenisMotorpenisabout 12 years ago
She should have Sharma's kid

Thirdly, She should have Sharma's kid, get a DNA test & take Sharma to court & milk him dry (not via his manboobs but rather financially).

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrabout 12 years ago
Brilliant

You have a talent for making the most unlikely pairings happen in a way that seems completely natural. Not only do the mismatched characters end up swapping fluids, you make the hottest and sexiest scenes occur. Sometimes your stories take patience, but the payoff is always worth the investment of time. This might be your best effort to date. The utterly repulsive Sharma giving our lovely Ketaki the fucking of her life--priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
unbelievably erotic

I feel like i am on that balcony wayching them. Your story telling skills are outstanding, not to mention the kinky factor! Wpw you are good.this is the best interaction in this series. It would be awesome to read a newer encounter of these two..sharma/ketki!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous