The Sales Star Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're incredible." Sharma finally said.

I stayed silent. A few moments went by and I felt Sharma hesitantly put his left hand on my shoulder. I did not react. He slowly pulled me close to him. I was now standing right next to him, his arm around me, as we both smoked. Gradually, Sharma moved his hand lower and rubbed my back. I looked at him. His ugly face worse an expression of arousal and trepidation. I guess he was wondering if I would lash out at him if he tried fucking me again. It must have been obvious to him that the first time, he had just been lucky to be in the right place at the right time when Uday was done fucking me. Uday had warmed me up all night and after that, Sharma had swooped in. Now, I had slept, showered, and wasn't drunk any more.

I was wondering about the same thing from my perspective. How far did I want to let him go? A few hours back, I had found even his gaze abhorrent. Since then I had let him see first my boobs, then my cunt in the restaurant, then let him watch as I got fucked, then fucked his dick and finally let him fuck me. I could not deny that I had enjoyed it, thanks mainly to the bent tip of his dick. But where do I draw the line now, sober, cleaned up, and on a balcony? I took a few puffs as I weighed this question in my mind.

By then, Sharma's hand had made a slow and careful journey to the small of my back over the bathrobe's sash. Gradually, he slid it down, and put it over my left butt cheek. Gave it a squeeze, then moved it to my right butt cheek and gave it another squeeze. I kept smoking and looking straight ahead. A moment later, after seeing no resistance or reaction from me, Sharma scrunched his fingers and pulled up the back of the robe. He kept pulling it up gradually until I felt the coolness of the night on my bare ass.

He then put his left hand on my bare butt and gently moved it lower. The back of the robe fell back, hanging over his wrist as his fingers came to a stop on my labia. I let out a low moan with a puff of smoke as his index finger gingerly entered my cunt. Then his middle finger joined it. And he slowly started fucking my cunt with his fingers. It was already far from dry. His actions started getting it moist again.

I grabbed the edge of the balcony wall and bent lover, my boobs resting on the top of the wall through the robe. As Sharma pushed his fingers deeper into my cunt, I let out a whimper. My fingers parted and the almost burnt out cigarette fell down. I bent forward to see it fall on the lush green lawn. I hoped it wouldn't start a fire. Sharma stubbed out his own cigarette on the outside of the wall and threw it down. Then he took a couple of steps and moved behind me.

He took his hand out from under my robe and I let out an involuntary sigh as his fingers exited my cunt. His movements were now more assertive. I felt him raised the back of my bathrobe, exposing my ass again. This time he tucked the back of the robe into the sash and took a step back to admire my butt. I turned my head around and saw his ugly fac wearing an expression of delight as he stared at my fleshy buttocks. I looked ahead again at the shadows of the hills.

SMACK!

He spanked my ass hard and the sound seemed to echo in the quiet night. I flinched and tried to stand up straight, but I felt his left hand on my back push me down. He held me down and them SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK spanked me hard a few more times. I winced at the sting of his spanks.

"I've been dreaming about doing this since the first time you walked out of my office, these inviting buttocks swaying behind you."

"It hurts." I said more as a matter of fact than in complaint.

Four more spanks landed on my ass. Then they stopped. I heard a faint rustle of fabric and then felt the moist tip of Sharma's dick poke against my butt. His left hand was already holding me down. His right hand moved down my ass crack and parted my cheeks. And then I felt his bent tip enter my cunt. Slowly, it filled me up, the angle of the bend again rubbing against parts of my inner wall not used to being rubbed that way.

I inhaled deeply and braced for the fucking to begin. It started at a much more luxurious pace that last time. On the previous occasion, Sharma had opportunistically penetrated me and had impatiently fucked me hard fearing that I might push him off. This time, the build-up had been slow and he knew I was willing. So he was relishing it. He moved both his palms to my ass and fucked me with long slow strokes. Again, I was amazed at how good his strokes felt. It helped that I was not looking at him, although his big belly rubbed against my back and reminded me of exactly who he was.

A few minutes later, his right palm took a break from massaging my right ass cheek and reached for the pack of cigarettes on the balcony wall. He lit one and took a few puffs as he kept fucking me. I was starting to feel more and more pleasure at this fucking, but mindful of being in a balcony, I kept my moans to a minimum. Sharma then put his left hand on my left shoulder and pulled my torso straight until I felt his breath on my ear. He bit my earlobe, a little too hard making me yelp a little louder than I had intended to. Then he raised his right hand and put the cigarette to my lips. I took a puff at the same time as a particularly hard thrust in my cunt and started coughing.

Sharma held out the cigarette for me to take. I took it in my right hand and took a smaller, better timed puff. Meanwhile, Sharma's now-free right hand moved swiftly inside the front of my bathrobe and grabbed my left tit. Squeezing it really hard, he started fucking me a little faster.

"Don't....cum......inside." I whispered in between strokes.

"Still a long way way." Sharma said. Then he put his left hand under my robe to join his right hand, and he grabbed me by my breasts and pulled me even closer. That made me straighten and his dick slipped out of my cunt.

As I took another puff from the cigarette, Sharma's right hand reached for my head and pulled off the towel wrapped around my hair and threw it on the floor. The moist hair fell around my shoulders and Sharma buried his face in it and took a deep whiff. He then turned me around so I was facing him. His ugly features, bald head and yellow teeth flooded my view. He took the cigarette from my hand and took a couple of puffs as he took a step forward, his dick rubbing against the front of my crotch over the bathrobe. He clumsily kissed me and then put the cigarette back in my right hand.

"Keep your elbows firmly on the wall." He pushed my elbows back.

Next, he untied the sash of my bathrobe and opened it, cupping my breasts for a brief instant. Then, he almost knocked me off my feet, literally and figuratively, as he swiftly reached down and lifted me by the knees. I lost my balance and my left elbow nearly slipped off the wall. Luckily, I moved it back and was able to stabilize myself.

The bathrobe hung limply behind me as my butt was hoisted in the air, and my knees were in Sharma's hands. he took a step forward and moved his hands to hips and then held me up my the butt cheeks.

"What're you doing?" I asked as I struggled to get comfortable.

"You'll love this."

"Oh fuck!" I said biting my lips as Sharma shoved his dick into my cunt again. He was right. This position, with my body suspended in the air did feel pretty good. Sharma's belly slapped against my stomach as he started fucking me, gently at first and then faster. I was reminded of the cigarette in my hand. I slowly raised my right elbow off the wall, still managing to retain my balance and took a puff.

"Wrap your legs around my back." Sharma said and I complied. And the delightful fucking continued. It went on for several minutes as I finished the cigarette and threw it away. But I didn't light another. Unused to this much smoking, my throat was feeling dry.

I was amazed at how great Sharma's bent dick felt inside me from this position. He moved forward and started biting my boobs as he stepped up the pace of fucking. I closed my eyes and did my best to keep my moans low. When I opened my eyes a couple of moments later, I noticed a movement in the periphery. I followed the movement and saw, much to my shock that someone was standing in the balcony two floors above as and four windows to the right.

"Shit...someone....is.....ummmmm......ahhh..... watching us." I whispered.

"Where?"

I motioned with my eyes, and Sharma turned is head around and looked. It didn't seem to bother him, because he turned back and kept fucking me at the same pace.

"It's too dark for them to see anything." Sharma dismissively said.

Panicking, I looked at other balconies and windows. And saw what looked like at least two more figures standing in a balcony on the far side of the resort. How long had they all been watching?

"Let's go inside." I pleaded with Sharma but he ignored me and kept fucking.

My eyes swung from one watcher to the other in panic. Was it panic? or was it arousal? Because soon, I started feeling an orgasm approach. A big one. Shit! I was going to have an orgasm in front of others. Or maybe it was coming because I had an audience?

"Slower." I whispered but Sharma increased his speed. And yep, there it was, almost here.

With great effort, I bit down on my lower lip as the orgasm surged through me like a hurricane.

"HRNNNNNN....HMMMMPPPPPPFFFFFF"

My clamped lips did their best to muffle the sound, but it was still pretty loud. I started thrashing about, my blows rubbing the balcony wall. Sharma, showing presence of mind, realized I might slip, so he grabbed me under my armpits and pulled me into an embrace. He still kept thrusting his dick into my cunt. I wrapped my hands around his neck, my body perched over his massive belly as I wailed and thrashed and the orgasm finally subsided.

Sharma slowly let me go. My feet touched the floor but my knees bucked and I slumped down on the crumpled towel that once used to be around my hair. My head was at the level of Sharma's crotch and he immediately shoved his dick into my mouth and started bucking his hips. Watching me cum had set him off too. As Sharma's salty semen flooded my mouth, I thanked the stars that he hadn't cum in my cunt again.

As soon as Sharma emptied his load, he let go of my hair. I shot up rushed to the balcony wall and spit out his semen into the darkness below. Si stood there, breathing hard, trying to regain my composure. I looked around and the watchers were still there. Right away, I tied up the bathrobe and walked inside. Sharma followed me.

12