All Comments on 'The Sales Star Ch. 05'

by urbanslut

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Hot

I find myself liking Sharma more and more but still think Uday is likely to turn out to be a conniving asshole. The contract, however, should be a lock (not that I think she will get much benefit from her efforts, except for her first pregnancy!)

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
What ! Sharma & Uday have not offered & shared the Sales Slut with the room service waiter as an alternative to tip ?

It must love. Excellent comical minutiae side courses proffered up by the author along with main entree of primal lust recounted at feral intensity.

pleasurepole69pleasurepole69about 12 years ago
Awesome!

Its difficult to maintain a fine balance between a total lust ridden story and a story that keeps you aroused! Interesting though the result was predictable!

darklord4637darklord4637about 12 years ago
awsme story

great story.......lov it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG!

Quite possibly the finest desi story I have read in a few years! Classic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
crazy sex marathon

The references to Mumbai and lots of company or corporate stuff made it so detailed, engrossing and erotic I had to fap four times till I reached the last part. First-person female narration always floats my boat. Cheers!

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrabout 12 years ago
No slutty threesome would be complete

without a double penetration. Can't say that she didn't have it coming. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Getting better

The switch from Uday to Swarma was unexpected and the story got more speed and tension from it. With Uday adamant to use condoms, and Swarmi wriggling in without. If Urbanslut got pregnant from Swarmi and kept it, that would have been a real hot surprise! However, at some point, the author lost the courage to pursue this thread, and the story got totally botched up in part 6.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous