All Comments on 'The Sanatorium Pt. 01'

by clemencejones

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MechTeckMechTeckabout 7 years ago
Time for a divorce

Dump the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Julia

What training does Julia get to ensure her devotion to her husbamd?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Epically bad

First off, his arms aren't tied so when the woman tries to attach anything to his penis, slap it away. Punch her if necessary. Then untie himself and leave. Next, take the battery out. Next, get in the bath tub and short the thing out. Lastly, slap the bitch wife, take the controller away, go to the Office and tell them if they don't remove the device you're going to the Police, walk out and divorce the stupid, jealous cow. Nothing was stopping him from getting dressed and leaving. He'd be out of range of the controller by the time he hit the parking lot. Cut the thing off and be done. Even if he stayed a month, he'd STILL divorce his cunt wife when he got out. He'd get to keep all the marital assets in the divorce when he explains to the Court what happened. This was both improbable and unbelievable, even for fiction. Never continue with this drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Punctuation

Learn some punctuation. Esp " these "

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Try shocking him when his hands are around your throat

After the first "Take this off now," that's the end. Belongs in non-consensual.

BalddudesrockBalddudesrockabout 7 years ago
I could accept this...

As long as she knows I will backhand her right out of her socks if she ever even *thinks* of looking at another man.

Duke567Duke567about 7 years ago
Good start

Look forward to reading more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A word to the wife.

Here''s the deal, you shock me I kick you in the cunt. Oh and bye the way I'm divorcing your ass as soon as I get back home if you live that long and there will be major legal action on both you and this fucked up bunch of assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Beginning

I like it so far. Please continue

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Excellent. Do not be put off by these church members and under- age aficionados

This was a lovely story and was correctly situated. I brought it up with tags,husband,chastity,and got that exactly. Perhaps the trolls will say what tags they clicked to arrive here? They never do,do they. Maybe they are angry that the tags they click and search for produce no results. I hope that they are not trying for illegal content. I choose not to think that. I choose to think that they have a fixed idea of how a women should be in a marriage, and that is the view point they are expressing,but strangely. But, here, the writer has stuck to the simple story and developed it in logical steps,of fantasy. This story will disturb the bed time dreams of many,me included,so thank you for that. I adore it when a woman gets exactly what she wants, and can show that she can bring men to obedience. Five stars? Of course I did. A story does not have to be long to deliver.

airwolf64airwolf64about 6 years ago
1 star

Pretty bad. Writing is not for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Greatconcept

Really good concept - ignore the other dickhead, I'd love to see this finished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Female dominance just like the world's ideology; could sell this crap story line changing the woman to being degraded?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ignore angry half-man there.

Great concept, really good story.

Your writing will improve the more you do it, just like anything.

I hope you continue the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous