All Comments on 'The Sapphire Society Ch. 02'

by Krystal0690

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Thought this was going to be a good lesbian story. Seemed more to address how Black's have been wronged and what they had to go through. Kinda disappointed ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best one on Literotica.

I thoroughly enjoy your Sapphire Society tales. Not only do they address what black women go through but they are sexy and descriptive enough to get any one off. Dripping with enthusiasm. Please right more of these!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This was too much libral BULLSHIT

Her goes this liberal cunt goes again with her hatred of this country. We are under attach by a bunch of thugs and she's going on and on and on about how blacks are mistreated by whites that pay for the welfare while these criminals riot and loot.

Just today, they arrested six decent cops for killing Freddy Gray. What a bunch of trumped up bullshit. The kid committed suicide to frame the cops. And then a black mayor and black prosecutor blame the cops. And three of them were black!!! This is the worst cover-up I've ever heard of.

Its people like this bleeding heart bitch that really set me off putting up her socialistic viewpoint into a supposedly erotic story. Fuck you, Krystal. Burn in hell!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A nice idea, just poorly executed!

Angry black women wanting to turn pretty white girls into their sexual playthings is an incredibly hot idea, but the political preachiness of this story is just lame. Why can't the black women at least want to enjoy the bodies of the pretty white girls, especially their gorgeous white asses?

shangoshangoabout 9 years ago
You poor soul

Freddie Gray severed his own spine?! "...Ain't it like a Nigger? Stole more chain than he could swim with!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous