The Sarah Saga Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,173 Followers

"Oh fuck, Ash. Right there," She said as she lifted her mouth from Richard's cock. Sarah moved down and sucked one of his balls into her mouth, and continued to jerk him off with her free hand. Ashley's right hand relinquished its hold on Sarah's breast and moved south. Sarah spread her legs apart as her best friend began to run her fingers along her slit.

"Oh wow, you are so wet," Ashley breathed into Sarah's ear. "I could probably get my whole hand up there if I wanted to." Sarah's only reply was to moan into Richard's balls. Ashley giggled. "Maybe later."

Sarah couldn't believe she was letting this happen. First she was blowing a stranger, and now her best friend was pinching her nipples and rubbing her clit. She had never done anything this depraved. Not that she wanted it to stop, it all felt way too good for that.

Ashley used her fingers to spread Sarah's lips and rubbed her wet inner folds. "Do you want me to put my fingers inside of you? Do you want me to fuck you?" Ashley punctuated her questions with sharp tugs on Sarah's nipple and she was rewarded with a fresh gush of juices.

"Oh God Ash, if you're going to fuck me just do it. Don't tease." Sarah looked back with a look of desperation in her eyes before returning to rubbing her tongue up and down Richard's shaft.

Ashley grinned, and pushed two fingers into her roommate's wet pussy. Sarah moaned into the cock filling her mouth and began to move her hips up and down, fucking herself with her friend's fingers. Ashley moved to the side slightly. She needed a position where she could keep working on Sarah's pussy and breasts but where she could also grind her clit into Sarah's thigh. The wet squelching of the two girls pussies were accompanied by their quiet moans, Sarah's muffled by Richard's cock and Ashley's by Sarah's shoulder. Both girls began to reach a crescendo. Sarah had never experienced such sensations. She was entering a whole new world of sexual stimulation and her body's only reaction was mind blowing climaxes. They came together. Ashley screamed into Sarah's shoulder, jammed her fingers deep into her friend's twat, and pulled sharply on her nipple as her orgasm rolled through her. Her legs spasmed and she fell against the couch. Sarah's orgasm was powerful enough that she couldn't even make a sound. She felt a powerful urge to push down with her abs and a massive spray of clear fluid came streaming from her pussy. She moved a hand down to rub her clit and her dripping lips. Her only thought was to catch her breath, and she lay her head on Richard's thigh while she drew in deep draughts of cool air. She kept on hand on him, slowly stroking the length of his cock.

Ashley was the first to recover. She hugged Sarah and whispered into her ear. "Fuck, baby. That was beautiful." She kissed Sarah, and received a warm reception as Sarah's tongue pressed against hers. "Do you want to fuck him now?" Ashley asked, pulling back from the hot wetness of Sarah's mouth.

Sarah couldn't believe what she was about to do. The part of her mind that was protesting her actions had dwindled to a very distant voice. She still knew that it was not normal to want to fuck a total stranger in front of her roommate. But she was going to do it anyway.

Sarah stood on shaking legs and turned her back to Richard. She didn't really want to look him in the eyes, it seemed too intimate. She moved back and straddled his hips, aimed his cock with her hand, and impaled herself upon him. She moaned as he thrust up into her, but she put a hand on his arm. "Wait. Give me a second to settle in." She slowly moved her hips, surveying the room as she savored the feeling of his cock. Things hadn't changed much since she last looked at it. The sheer number of people fucking made it hard to keep track of what individuals were doing. There did seem to be a separate group off to the side. They weren't fucking anyone, but they were keeping themselves busy with hands and a wide assortment of toys. On the couch next to her, Sarah saw the blonde who had claimed to be a teacher spasm as she came, her legs wrapped around a beautiful Asian woman.

Sarah lifted herself slightly and looked back at Richard. "Ok, you can start now." She moaned as he began to thrust. Ashley started to kiss Sarah's neck and then moved down to her breasts. She took each of Sarah's nipples into her mouth, lightly biting them. Sarah loved to have her nipples played with, and each tug or nibble that Ashley applied to them sent a fresh burst of heat to her pussy. Sarah knew that she was extremely wet. She could feel as her pussy squished where Richard's cock was slamming into her. His balls were wet with her cum. Sarah was close, she knew that she would finish soon. Ashley's tongue was flicking across her nipples, and Richard was increasing the speed of his thrusts. Sarah could feel her orgasm building. It only took the lightest touch of Ashley's finger to Sarah's clit to unleash the pressure. She screamed and collapsed into Ashley, using her friend as support. At the same time, Richard groaned and Sarah could feel his cum pumping into her pussy. Thick ropes of semen splashed against her inner walls, and he thrust a few more times before becoming still.

Ashley grinned up at her from the floor. "That looked like fun. Now get down here so I can suck his cum from your pussy."

Collapsing to the floor took all the energy that Sarah had left. Ashley was on her in a second, greedily lapping at her wet hole. Sarah had never been with a woman, and the feeling of a girl's tongue on her most sensitive part was very new to her. She liked it. It was different than when a man went down on you. Softer somehow. Ashley didn't stay down there very long, and soon she had her mouth pressed against Sarah's in a fresh kiss. Ashley had filled her mouth with the contents of Sarah's pussy, now she was sharing it. Sarah tasted a heady rush of semen and her own girlcum. She swallowed all of it, running her tongue over Ashley's lips so she wouldn't miss a drop.

"Ash... Can I... Can I have something to drink?"

Ashley giggled. "Of course you can. You must be a little dehydrated by now. I had no idea you could cum like that." She emphasized the last sentence by rubbing her hand over Sarah's still soaking pussy.

Sarah moaned and ground her pussy into Ashley's hand. "Neither did I. I've never had an orgasm like that before."

"Well now you've had a few. Come on, let's get you a drink."

They were cuddled up on the couch, sipping their drinks when Sarah asked Ashley a question.

"Did you know this was going to happen?"

Ashley gave her a small smile. "Yes. This isn't the first time I've been on this boat."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. I've been going to parties like this since college. This yacht is the scene of some pretty crazy orgies on a regular basis."

Sarah was having trouble processing this information. "Wait, you've been going to orgies since you were in college? And all these people get together on this boat to fuck each other? And it happens all the time?"

Ashley laughed. "Not all these people. There's a core of regulars who are at every party. Most people only come to a few each year. And then there are new participants, like you."

"Ok. So if you've been doing this for years why did you invite me now?" Sarah bit her lip. "I'm not saying that I'm mad. This has been amazing so far. I just want to understand."

"I invited you because I thought you needed something like this."

"You thought I needed to get fucked?" Now Sarah was starting to get angry. "And you thought this was the best way to get the job done?"

Ashley reached over and took her hand. "No! Well, not just that. You have to admit, you haven't gotten laid in a while. We have thin walls, so I know the last time you had a man over was New Years Eve. I can hear your vibrator a lot, but that doesn't count."

Sarah blushed. "I've been busy."

"I know. But this is about more than that. You've been pretty deep in your shell lately. I was trying to get you the come out. I've been trying for a while. I planned outings and dinners, set you up on dates. But nothing worked. So I figured that this might act as a shock to the system. I think I was right."

Sarah laughed. She thought about her life these last few months. Ashley was right, she had been withdrawn. Her routine was work, TV, sleep, and repeat. On the weekends she would get brunch with Ash and then stay home.

Then she thought about the things she had just done, by herself and with Ashley and Richard. Her pussy got hot just thinking about out. "You probably were. It'll be hard to go back into my shell after this."

They sat on the couch for a few minutes, looking out at the party. There seemed to be an ebb and flow to these things. Most people were finished with their first round of sex, and now they were focused on refreshing their drinks. Moans and the wet sounds of fucking were replaced by the low hum of conversation. A few couples were still going at it, but for the most part the orgy was on pause. The air still crackled with sexual tension, and it was obvious that things would pick back up again soon.

"I hope I'm not intruding, but I overheard you saying that this was your first time?" Sarah and Ashley looked over to see the blonde teacher sitting next to them. She held out her hand. "I'm Jessi."

Sarah and Ashley introduced themselves. "I'm the new one," Sarah said. "My roommate here has apparently been coming to this sort of thing for a while. She only just now decided to invite me. You?"

I'm new too. My roommate invited me as well." Jessi pointed in the direction of a beautiful girl with mocha skin that was standing near the bar.

"Did she let you know what you were getting into?" Sarah let a small amount of her annoyance seep into the question. "Or did she just ambush you with sex?"

Jessi laughed. "I had some idea of what would go down here. Amanda has never been too quiet about these parties. But I was in a pretty serious relationship before, so I couldn't participate. Now that it's ended I'm free to do what I want. And right now what I want is to get fucked in a lot of different ways. Did you not know what this was?"

Sarah simply shook her head.

"Oh wow." Jessi looked a little taken aback. "That must have been one hell of a surprise. How has it been?"

Sarah thought about it for a second. "It was pretty shocking at first. But now I've made out with my roommate, fucked a complete stranger, and had four of the most amazing orgasms of my life. So far it's been pretty good. You?"

"So far? Eye opening." Jessi grinned and shook her head. "I've never done anything like this before. I've definitely never been with another girl before. But what I just did was incredible. I don't think there's any going back from it. She's standing right over there and every time I look at her I get wet." Jessi gestured towards the Asian girl who she had been fucking earlier. She was standing with a group of people drinking and talking. As Sarah watched she reached out, almost casually, and began stroking the cock of the man next to her.

The mood in the room began to shift again. Fewer people were talking and drinking, and more were getting down to the serious business of sex. Sarah looked over and saw that Jessi had slid closer to her on the couch. The blonde was slowly stroking a finger up and down Sarah's arm. She took the opportunity to really look at the little teacher. Jessi was petite, maybe 5' 2", She had small breasts capped by small nipples. Her hair was a wavy dark blonde. The only thing on her that wasn't small was her ass, which was plump and round. Sarah could tell that it was a good ass for squeezing.

Jessi slipped closer, and now her bare thigh was pressed against Sarah's. She leaned in and pressed her lips to Sarah's ear. "I said that I've never been with a woman before, but I still haven't gone all the way." Her hand began to rub up Sarah's thigh. "I want to lick your pussy. I haven't done that before, but I want to do it with you. Can I?"

Sarah hesitated. There would be no going back if she did this. Her old life would be over, and she wasn't sure that was what she wanted. But then something clicked inside her. She decided to embrace the new Sarah. She grabbed the back of Jessi's head and pulled her in for a long kiss, her tongue darting into the petite blonde's mouth. When they broke apart Jessi gave her a whispered "thank you" before moving back in for a second embrace.

Ashley was still sitting on the other side of Sarah, and she had watched as Jessi slowly approached her roommate. She smiled when she saw that Sarah had decided to take the plunge, but then decided that she needed to go find some fun of her own. Jessi had started to kiss and lick her way down Sarah's body so Ashley leaned in, gave her friend a light kiss on the lips, and moved off into the crowd.

Sarah wanted her to stay, wanted to grab Ashley's hand and pull her down so they could be together. But Jessi's tongue flicked across her nipples and all the strength went out of Sarah's arms. She moaned as waves of pleasure washed over her.

Jessi smiled at her. "Somebody has sensitive nipples." Fresh groans sprang from Sarah's mouth as Jessi sucked on one of her nipples and then began lightly biting the hard nub. "That's nice," she said "But I want to get my mouth on something else."

Sarah didn't react. She could only watch as the blonde girl kissed her way down her belly. Jessi avoided Sarah's dripping wet pussy. She kissed up and down her thighs, driving Sarah crazy with little flicks of her tongue. It was only when Sarah grabbed the girl by the back of the head and tried to force her mouth onto her pussy that Jessi knew it was time to move on.

The first lick pushed any remaining doubt out of Sarah's mind. She groaned as Jessi's tongue traveled up and down her slit. Her hands came up and she tugged on her nipples. Jessi sucked Sarah's clit into her mouth and pushed two fingers into her soaking hole. They curved up and began stroking Sarah's g-spot.

Sarah's mind was consumed by lust and pleasure; her whole world had contracted until all she could focus on was the feeling of that tongue on her pussy. Curse words began to spring from her like a chant during a religious ceremony. As if what Jessi was doing to her was some sort of ritual for the god of fucking.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Right there! Right there! Fuck my cunt! Fuck my cunt! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

Jessi decided to change things up. She grabbed Sarah's legs and pushed them back and up, folding her in half. Sarah relinquished her hold on her nipples and grabbed her own legs, holding herself in position. She almost lost control and dropped them when Jessi began licking her asshole. She moaned as her orgasm swept over her, and a rush of fluid streamed from her pussy and down the crack of her ass to coat Jessi's chin. The blonde teacher took this as a sign that she was doing the right thing and pushed her tongue into Sarah's ass. Sarah came again, squirting with enough force to soak Jessi's hair. And then she came again. And again. Jessi paused, and Sarah took the opportunity to grab her by the hair and drag her higher, planting the girl's face against her pussy. Jessi's lips and tongue brought Sarah to another intense orgasm before she finally had to push the girl away.

"Please, no more. I can't. I need a break." Sarah was soaked in sweat and she felt like she had just run a marathon.

Jessi smiled up at Sarah, her face shiny with girlcum. "That was pretty intense." She crawled up onto the couch and they cuddled together. When they kissed, Sarah could taste herself on Jessi's lips and tongue, tangy and sweet. She liked it.

Jessi's hand rested on Sarah's chest, and she was lightly stroking one of Sarah's nipples. "You must have really liked it when I licked your ass. I mean, you came buckets. Has that happened before?"

Sarah's shook her head. "No. I've tried anal before, but I didn't like it. Nobody has ever licked me there."

"Well, I guess you've learned something new about yourself." Jessi leaned over and kissed her again. "I licked your pussy. Do you want to lick mine?"

Sarah nodded, but hesitated. "I do. But I've never done it before."

Jessi smiled. "This was my first time too. I just did to you what I would want someone to do to me. Try that."

The taste of her own pussy on Jessi's lips was enough to make Sarah hungry for more. She moved in, her mouth finding the small buds of Jessi's tits. As she licked and nibbled at her nipples the other girl purred and cooed, but it was clear that Jessi was not as sensitive as Sarah. She moved south, kissing each of Jessi's ribs and flicking her tongue across her belly button. Then, she found herself between Jessi's legs. Sarah hesitated for a moment, unsure what to do. Jessi's pussy had a small triangle of blonde hair above her slit, a prominent clit, and plump outer lips. She was obviously aroused, and Sarah could feel the heat of it on her face. Her tongue snaked out and she licked Jessi's slit from bottom to top. Jessi moaned as Sarah brushed her tongue across the girl's clit. Then she flattened her tongue against Jessi's pussy and began vibrating the whole thing, a move she remembered from an ex boyfriend.

"Oh shit! I think you lied when you said this was your first time." Jessi had a hand on the back of her head, as though she could push Sarah deeper into her pussy. Sarah was reveling in the taste of Jessi's pussy, so different from hers but wonderful in its own way. She pushed two fingers into the girl's steaming cunt and used her mouth to focus on Jessi's clit.

When Jessi came it was with a scream. Her pussy flexed, and it felt like she was trying to suck Sarah's fingers deeper into her depths.

Sarah was about to dive back into Jessi's pussy when she felt the unmistakable sensation of a cock pressing into the crack of her ass. She looked back and saw a man with his dick in hand. He guided it between her perfect globes and began sliding it up and down. His hand began to massage one of her cheeks.

"Last time I had my hands on you, you ran away." He grinned down at her. "It doesn't look like that'll be a problem this time."

Sarah realized that this must be the man from earlier, at the beginning of the orgy. She had never actually seen what he looked like. She looked at him now, giving him a quick appraisal. "Stop talking and fuck me. Hard."

He followed orders well, and soon he was driving into her from behind while she ate Jessi's dripping cunt. She timed the thrusts of her tongue to match those of his cock. It was like they were some kind of machine, his cock driving her tongue, with the end product being moans from Jessi's mouth. Her own pussy was dripping and squishing around his shaft, and Sarah could feel another orgasm building.

A tugging at her hair made Sarah look up. Jessi was looking back at her with a pleading expression. "Please. I need something in my ass. Please." She moaned again as Sarah's tongue speared into her.

Sarah cocked an eyebrow at Jessi, and then pushed one of her thumbs into Jessi's pussy for lubrication. She dragged the digit down to the girl's tight rosebud. Jessi's crack was wet with spit and pussy juice, and it only took a small amount of pressure for Sarah to push her thumb in. Jessi came almost immediately. The combination of tongue and thumb provided just the right amount of stimulation. And once she came it was like she couldn't stop, the orgasms coming one after the other. On the fifth or sixth of these Sarah came. She moaned into Jessi's pussy as her own cunt twitched around the stranger's cock. She could feel her juices running down her thighs.

Once Sarah had caught her breath she looked back at the man. "Are you close?" He nodded. "Good. I want you to come on my tits." He nodded again and pulled out, his hand a blur on his cock.

DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,173 Followers