The Sarah Saga Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,173 Followers

Sarah turned just in time. The first rope of cum splashed against her chin and lips. Her tongue poked out to taste him. His next spurt hit her in the neck, and the last few sprayed across her breasts. When he was done, cum was running down her cleavage and a thin string of it was hanging off one of her nipples. Sarah leaned forward and sucked his softening cock into her mouth, savoring the mixture of cum and her own juices.

Jessi was on her in a flash. She cleaned Sarah's tits and by the time she reached Sarah's lips she had a mouthful of cum. They kissed, pushing the salty load back and forth between them. When their kiss broke, long strings of cum connected their lips. Sarah dribbled the stranger's cum down onto her tits and began massaging him into her skin.

Jessi smiled at Sarah, her lips wet with cum and spit. "That was pretty crazy."

Sarah licked her fingers clean and stood up. "Yeah, it was." She reached a hand down for the other girl. "Let's see what other trouble we can get into."

Jessi introduced Sarah to her roommate, Amanda. She was a strikingly beautiful black girl with mocha colored skin and soft, pillowy lips. When Sarah commented on them Amanda smiled and said that she had "perfect DSLs." Their mutual attraction was immediate and it wasn't long before the roomies were sharing Sarah, feasting on her body. She stood with her legs spread as Amanda sucked on her clit and pussy while Jessi tongued her asshole. Their tongues dueled beneath her as she came in a waterfall. When Amanda stood up her breasts and stomach were shiny with a coat of Sarah's juices. The trio had been hot enough that they had attracted some spectators and they grinned as the people around them applauded enthusiastically.

That set the stage for the rest of Sarah's time on the yacht. The day passed quickly, in half remembered blurs and quick cut scenes.

She sucked on a man's cock while riding on top of another. They came together, filling her at both ends. As soon as they were done two more eager men replaced them.

She licked and nibbled at a girl's pussy while fucking another one with a strap-on. The strength in her legs gave out and she fell to the floor. Both girls just giggled before descending on her, their mouths hot and wet on her skin.

Men jacked off above her as she lay in a circle of girls, connected mouth to pussy. The hot cum raining down on them pushed all them to new heights. Soon, Sarah found herself in the middle of a writhing sea of flesh, and she had a hard time telling where her body ended and the next began.

Some of the other sensations that she experienced were even more fleeting. Her mind was so consumed by lust that she could only remember small flashes of them.

The feeling of sliding her tongue into a girl's ass.

Her laughter as cum splashed on her breasts and belly, burning her skin.

An incredible fullness as two men pushed their cocks into her pussy at the same time.

This went on for hours. Sarah took breaks when she needed to, grabbing a drink and recharging her energy. This seemed to be standard practice and other people were on the sidelines doing the same thing. They sat together and chatted, and Sarah got to know some of her fellow party guests a little better. But she was always drawn back into the orgy.

Late in the day, with the sun low on the horizon, Sarah found herself sitting with a group of people seemingly more interested in watching the orgy than in participating. She had seen them before, a group off to the side, masturbating with hands and toys. At the time she had thought that they were just resting.

It was mostly women, but there were a few men as well. Sarah was watching one man in particular as she sat on a couch, gently massaging her battered pussy. He had the largest cock she had ever seen, almost a foot long and so thick she knew it would be tough to circle it with both of her hands. She had offered to give him a "hand" with it, but he had declined. Now she just sat and watched as he jerked himself with two hands. When he came, thick ropes of cum jetted from his cock. Judging from the state of the floor in front of him he could keep doing it all day. He was already working at it again, his hands sliding up and down his length. Sarah licked her lips and sighed, wondering what it would feel like to have that thing inside of her.

"He won't let you touch him," said the girl sitting next to Sarah. "He'll jerk off on you, if that's what you want. But you can't touch him." Her name was Chelsea, and she was another one of the watchers. Sarah had started talking to her, and it turned out that she was friends with Ashley. She had something of a rocker look. The sides of her head were shaved and the rest of her long brown hair was pulled into a loose ponytail. She was heavily tattooed and pierced. Full sleeves adorned her arms and other pieces of art were placed on her stomach, back, and legs. Chelsea had studs or rings at her nose, lips, nipples, and pussy. Her large round tits were connected by a slim silver chain running between her nipples. "Trust me, plenty of girls want to fuck him. All he wants to do is watch and jerk off."

"Isn't that your thing over here?" Sarah asked. She was indulging in it a bit herself, gently rubbing her clit and sliding her fingers up and down her wet lips. Her pussy had seen a lot today, but Sarah thought that she might be ready for one last round.

"Pretty much," Chelsea gasped. She was tugging lightly at the chain between her nipples with one hand, and using the other to pull a large set of anal beads out of her ass. As each one popped out she let out a small moan. Finally the last bead fell out and she set to the task of pushing them back in. "This is all pretty hot, but if I'm going to fuck someone at one of these things I like to know who is on the guest list. That's why I host smaller parties. Ashley is on my invite list, so I'm sure you'll be coming to one soon." She grinned, and pointed." "Speak of the devil, there she is."

Sarah looked over to where Chelsea pointed, and gasped. Ashley was walking towards them, illuminated by the rays of the setting sun. Her hair was matted to her head, and her skin was wet and shiny with sweat and cum and who knew what other fluids. Sarah didn't think she had ever seen anyone more beautiful.

And then she was standing over them, glowing in the light, grinning down at Sarah. "Hey, Chelsea. Do you mind if I steal my roommate?" She reached down, grabbed Sarah by the hand, and pulled her to her feet. "I haven't had the chance to properly fuck her yet."

Ashley pulled her over to an empty chair. They kissed for a long time before either of them spoke.

"I saw you out there. You were really getting into it," Ashley said. "It was really hot." She gently tweaked one of Sarah's nipples.

Sarah blushed. "I did some things tonight that I never even thought about doing before. It's like a switch just flipped in my head, and all of a sudden I wanted to do that stuff." Sarah reached down and began to rub Ashley's pussy. "Goddamn it was dirty."

Ashley just smiled and bit her lip. She thrust her hips, pushing her cunt onto Sarah's hand. They kissed again, harder this time, tongues thrusting into each other's mouths, tasting the flavors of multiple lovers on each other's lips. And then Sarah was kissing her way down Ashley's body. She took one of Ash's nipples into her mouth, and massaged her massive tit with both hands. She kissed and sucked her way across Ashley's flat stomach, tasting the cum, pussy juice, and lube that coated every inch of her skin.

When she arrived between Ashley's thighs, Sarah saw that she was still leaking cum from her ass and pussy. She lightly slapped Ashley's cunt. "You slut! You let a guy fuck you in the ass?" Then she licked her roommate from asshole to clit.

"Mmmm." Ashley squirmed in the chair. "A guy? Half the men here have been in my ass today. Most of the girls too. You should try it sometime."

Sarah grinned and used her tongue to play with the ring that pierced Ashley's clit. "Not really my thing." And then she dove into Ashley's pussy for real. Her tongue pushed deep, searching for cum and nectar. Once she had a mouthful, she swallowed it all. It only fueled her thirst. Sarah moved south, and began greedily licking and sucking at Ashley's rosebud. She pushed two fingers in and began using them to help scoop out the salty load. Ashley was writhing and moaning above Sarah, and her fingers were a blur on her clit. When she came, her thighs closed around Sarah's head and pulled her close. When the waves of her orgasm finally subsided she dropped her legs and flopped on the chair, exhausted.

"See, you've been in my ass today too," Ashley said, breathlessly. "Now I need you in my pussy. I need you to fuck me."

Sarah was only too happy to comply. She planted her tongue on Ashley's clit and slid two fingers into her dripping cunt. Ashley moaned and began to buck her hips against Sarah's hand. "More," she moaned. Sarah pushed in a third finger. "More!" A fourth finger. Wet, obscene noises were coming from Ashley's slit. "MORE!" Sarah pushed her thumb in, and then watched amazed as her hand disappeared up to the wrist. Ashley grabbed her by the hair. "What are you waiting for? Fuck me!"

Sarah did. She pulled her hand out until her knuckles were just showing, and then pushed it back in. She was pretty sure that her fingertips were hitting Ashley's cervix. It felt amazing, like her hand was wrapped in warm, moist velvet.

With all the groaning and pushing she was doing Ash seemed to be enjoying it as well. She was grasping her tits and pulling at her nipples, stretching them to seemingly painful lengths, and then pushing her breasts up to where she could capture the hard nubs in her own mouth. Ashley's cunt muscles were squeezing and sucking at Sarah's hand, almost like a hungry mouth. She could feel when Ashley's climax hit, and for a second she was afraid that one of them would get hurt, so powerful were her muscle spasms.

Ashley collapsed, momentarily spent.

Sarah gently slid her hand out of Ashley's pussy. She looked from her wet digits and then back to the weeping cunt in front of her, amazed at what she was able to do. She stood, pulled her roommate to her feet, and changed spots with her. Sarah spread her legs and began massaging her nipples as Ashley dropped to her knees before her. "My turn," she said with a grin of anticipation.

Ashley didn't waste any time. She placed her whole mouth over Sarah's pussy, her lips and tongue sucking and thrusting while her nose rubbed on Sarah's clit. Sarah moaned, and ground her cunt on Ashley's face, spreading her juices on her roommate's chin and cheeks. Ashley moved lower, and began to tongue Sarah's ass. Sarah's loud moans made her stop for a second.

"I thought someone said the ass wasn't their thing?" Ashley flicked her tongue across Sarah's rosebud. "You seem to like it just fine now."

"Getting fucked there. That's what I don't like. If you keep licking me like that I'm going to come all over your face. Just don't try to stick anything in me."

"Well, if you promise to come all over my face." It didn't take long. Ashley combined a skillful tongue at Sarah's asshole with a finger at her clit to bring her to the brink. Her pussy spasmed, and a rush of fluid flowed from her hole to cover Ashley's waiting lips. Ashley's tongue snaked out to taste her juices. She began rubbing her fingers on Sarah's sopping pussy, lubing her whole hand.

"Are you ready for the main event?" She looked up at Sarah and grinned. "I told you earlier that I'd get my whole hand in you."

Sarah looked worried, but nodded her head. Ashley started slowly, slipping in one finger and easing it in and out. Sarah could feel her wetness building around just that one digit. Her sense of anticipation was growing, and when Ashley added a second finger she shuddered and came. Ashley just smiled and pushed in a third finger. She used her free hand to spread Sarah's lips. "Just relax baby." The three fingers sliding in and out of her pussy were driving Sarah to new heights. She came again, a small gush of juices splashing onto Ashley's palm. Ashley added a fourth finger, and then her thumb. Slowly, gently, she pushed her hand deeper. Her knuckles disappeared, and then her palm, until Sarah's lips were closed around Ashley's wrist.

Sarah couldn't believe what she was feeling. She was so full! Ashley wiggled her fingers, sending bolts of electricity through Sarah's entire body. And then she started moving her hand, thrusting in and out. Sarah came. And came. And came. Every thrust caused another small orgasm. Soon she was writhing in the chair, moaning and screaming.

"Ohmigod. Ohmigod. Oh my God! Oh my God! OH MY GOD!"

Sarah's entire body went stiff. It felt as though her orgasm was spreading to every cell in her body. Every muscle clenched as she reached down and grabbed at Ashley's hand, driving it deeper for one final thrust. She came one last time, and then fell back into the chair, shaking and shivering.

Ashley carefully pulled her hand out, and then crawled up beside Sarah. They tenderly kissed and sat in silence for a few long minutes.

"Ash. I can't say thank you enough for this." Sarah hugged her roommate tightly. "This has all been so amazing."

The party ended not long after. As the yacht pulled up to the dock Sarah and Ashley made their way through the crowd and collected their dresses. By some miracle they were dry and unstained. Sarah's bra and panties were nowhere to be found.

They disembarked, and Sarah had a momentary burst of panic at the thought of riding the subway in her current state. But then she saw the small fleet of cabs awaiting them dockside. The party's hosts had thought of everything. Soon they were on their way home.

The driver seemed a little scandalized when he asked where they needed to go. Sarah couldn't blame him. They both looked like they had just been fucking for hours. Their hair was a mess, their makeup smeared, and they simply looked sticky. But they didn't care. Sarah and Ashley cuddled on the back seat, kissing and stroking each other. They talked in low voices, telling each other about what exactly they had done on the yacht.

It wasn't very late when they got back to their apartment, but Sarah and Ashley both felt like they had been awake for days. They stripped of their clothes, crawled into bed, and gently kissed before falling into a deep sleep.

DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,173 Followers