All Comments on 'The Sasquatch and His New Mate'

by Miss_Misaki

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
DreamKhanDreamKhanover 14 years ago
Too much fear kills the erotism.

I understand that you wanted to make the story realistic, but it didn't do it any good.

It became more of a 3 pages Abduktign and raping story, and it wasn't pleasant at all to read.

The part where he's oraly satefing her is a great part of the story, it made me wish it had started allready at the middle of page 2 and kept on like that.

I'm sorry, but becouse of all the fear, pain and screams it became a very disturbing story to read.

it was a great theeme though, had you put as much energy on the erotism for her part as you did for him it would have been one of the best storied i'd read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good job

You really captured the fear this woman would experience in her situation. Very realistic, and well done. It's refreshing that she didn't just start getting into it like women in a lot of these stories, which makes them unrealistic, IMO. Hope there's a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
maybe we need a new catagory .. Beastality

I liked how you gave the beast a more male human thought process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OMG

Rofl. Are you serious! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Genuine talent

I hope there's a part 2 as well. As others have said, you have a genuine talent for *realistically* describing the emotions a woman in her place would go through. This is something that only the great novelists can do.

I personally found the realism refreshing, and adding to the erotic nature.

AnnOnymousFantasiaAnnOnymousFantasiaover 14 years ago
Wonderful and original

I liked this - it's very different from what readers normally get. :) My only complaint is that the name of Inga's father sounds more Scandinavian than Swiss. Otherwise, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well written

Great Detail

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HOTTTT!

I loved this story. Sort of like Beauty and the Beast.

Will there be an Update? Will she get pregnant? Will she grow to care for him seeing as she will not be getting away from him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

I never know that their would be a real story about Sasquatch,well done I would like to read more,but sadly this story is quite old, I just wish what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

I loved every bit! X) I did feel a bit bad about her loss of virginity but the rest was great. Keep on writing :D

mapili50mapili50over 11 years ago
WOW! Why isn't this higher rated?

What an awesome story! Too bad it isn't cross-posted under "Nonhuman". I think a lot of people are missing out on this fantastic story.

The voice is really great too. In the past, I haven't liked most female voices because they sound too "breathy" or forced sexy. This voice sounds very professional and I'm amazed that someone could read almost an hour without the 'uhms' 'ahs' or 'dry mouth'.

Too bad there isn't a sequel because I'd love to read and hear more about this couple. I'm also disappointed that this author hasn't written or recorded more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Brilliant!!! What an amazing story, I thoroughly enjoyed every word of it! I only wish you would make this into a series, there are so many angles and questions that could yet be explored. For instance, is she going to get pregnant, will she come to love the beast...etc.? I hope you read these comments and decide to continue the story. Thanks for sharing this wonderful work of yours!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

NO

Doombot80Doombot807 months ago

It's a shame we never learned the fate of Inga and her new mate.

Eir_Eir_2 months ago

Her father's name sound more Scandinavian then swiss🧐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous