All Comments on 'The Satyr's Kiss'

by lady_hawke56

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
silverwhispersilverwhisperabout 17 years ago
satyrs

lady hawke, welcome to lit! this was well done, and the gentle claiming of the protagonist's maidenhead was told with sensitivity and sensuality. well done!

ed

midwestyankeemidwestyankeeabout 17 years ago
Delightful

Welcome to Lit, lady_hawke56, and thank you for sharing such a delightful and passionate first submission. I agree with the first commenter that there was a tenderness to this story that fit well with the young lady's first time. Your satyr is indeed a gentle and passionate partner.

I hope that we'll see more from you soon.

mwy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
very much an interesting

first submission to Literotica. Welcome and congratulations on a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
is that all?

too good to be so bloody short

plussevenplussevenabout 17 years ago
First try????

If this is your first try at writing erotica, I have to ask; Are you a prodigy in other areas? This is not the sort of story I am usually drawn to, so please accept my compliments in that light. It was an enjoyable read, and if I have any complaints, let me echo other comments by saying I wished it had gone on longer. Your nom de plume seems rather familiar, though I see that this is your only submission thus far. I hope you continue to contribute and I look forward to reading more.

CreativeWomanCreativeWomanabout 17 years ago
Enjoyed it very much...

I loved the imaginative way you told the story. It was very erotic. Great job!

bobsgirlbobsgirlabout 17 years ago
*Sigh*

Tender, sensual, and passionate. Very well done, lady_hawke. I am anxiously awaiting your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It was sweet

Romanticly written, very nice indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous