All Comments on 'The Savage King Pt. 01'

by nonamesusie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YES! YES! YES!

Wonderful first chapter!! I fuckin love these type of stories!!! I just see such potential in this one! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh Please

Please, please continue this story! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great start

I really enjoyed you story. I hope you continue it.

Perhaps you could linger longer on the climax of the savage handjob, his hard thrusts into her clenching hand, his hard chest pressed against hers, hearts beating wildly.

Loved it,

Sexy Redhead

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good start

Helpful hints. Proof read before enter. Had a few female when you meant male and first person when in second(?)..I/she . Other than that. Good job. Love how it could be stand alone or possibly more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
vocab list

I would recommend putting the vocab list at the start of the story as opposed to the end

happyHooker485happyHooker485over 7 years ago
Decent start

It's an okay start, the plot is intriguing, but you need more proofing or maybe ask someone to help you edit. Agree with the comment to add more detail/depth, but not only to the sex scene, to the characters physical appearance and emotional state, too. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yes

Pleaseee continue this! Outlander gone naughty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Holy hell yes please! I’d read so much more of this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous