The Scarf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another nod.

Another kiss.

"Now stand up."

You put your hands onto my breasts and gently play with my nipples before you gently move your hands upwards, removing my shirt from my shoulders. You toss it to the floor.

Your hands then slip into the waistband of my swim trunks at the sides of my hips, near my butt. Your thumbs hook over the top of the waistband. You push the trunks down to my knees, from there they slide completely down on their own.

"Lie down on the bed, in the center, like I told you a moment ago."

I do as you have instructed. As I lay back, my lust and excitement is obvious. My erection bounces against my abdomen, pelvis, and testicles as I move to the center of the bed. As I lie down on my back, legs asunder, my arms outstretched, I find comfortable angles and positions for my extremities. The scarf on my right hand is there, but not too tight. You step forward and kneel upon the bed.

You take a pillow, gently lift my head, and then place it under my head. You then carefully push down the sides of the pillow, arranging its edges so that my vision is not blocked by the pillow when I turn my head.

"You are to keep your eyes open. You are to watch me and look at me no matter what I do."

I nod.

You back up off the bed. I watch you walk to the bath. A few seconds later you walk out with something with a hand towel and something else in your hand. You take a few seconds to adjust the lights so that the only light in the room is the one small light in the entranceway. The light coming in through the window is beginning to grow faint as the sun is starting to settle behind the city's buildings. As you walk to foot of the bed, you lay the towel and a bottle of lubricant on the corner of the mattress. Yes, my interest is peaked. My erection grows even taller and more erect, standing hard and proud, pointing at a spot somewhere above my head.

In the shadowy room, you crawl on top of me, breathing deeply. Your legs are straddling my thighs, you sit astride my hips. With all of my senses at such a heightened arousal, I feel your firm breasts press against my chest as you lay your body upon mine. Your nipples point out against your suit top, pointing into my chest. You stroke my face gently with your hands and fingers. My erection is hard between your pelvis and mine. You mouth draws closer to mine. I want to move my arms around you, but I know better than to move. You part you lips and your tongue licks my lips before your kiss me hard and passionately. Your hands and arms are outstretched, your arms on top of mine your hands in mine, your breasts against mine, your tongue in my mouth my tongue in your mouth. You grind your crotch into mine. I grind back. You moan, I moan.

After several seconds of raw sexual energy feeding our passion, you ease upwards and off my chest and abdomen. You adjust your hips backwards until you are now sitting on my thighs just above my knees. I feel a new sensation as you grab the shaft of my penis you your hand. You begin to lightly move your hand and your fingers up and down my shaft. After several slow strokes, your movements become more rapid. I am so hard.

You smile at me. "Do you like this?"

Your gentle pressure on the base of the head, right at the ridge, sends shivers and thrills through my belly, my pelvis, and up my spine. I gasp and my breathing becomes heavier.

Your movements stop. You look at me and smile. You move your hips forward, up my thighs again. You bring your fabric covered vulva upward and then down toward my waist and then back downward until my erection is nestled between your labia. Even through the cloth, I can feel your thick lips enveloping the sides of my shaft. You lean your shoulders back, your hands move behind you, coming to a rest on my thighs. It is a loud moan that escapes your throat as you first throw your head backward and then forward. The to and fro of your head matches the to and fro of your hips as you rub your vulva up and down the underside of my shaft. You continue this motion for several seconds, for several long, slow strokes before you stop. When you stop you lean forward, moving your hands to my chest, your head bends down to mine and you forcefully kiss me with your tongue. You then make several more strokes with your hip during this vigorous kiss, moaning into my mouth at the same time. I'm not sure if you came, but it is obvious that your pleasure is intense.

You now move from astride me. You lay next to me, your head and one hand on my chest. You look up at me and smile, a little chortle. Your other hand starts to stroke my throbbing manhood, lightly and teasingly. Electricity flows through me as your fingers work from the tip down to my testicles. You stroke, massage, pinch, tickle, squeeze, and tweak my shaft, head, crown, sac, and testicles. I writhe and moan as the sensations are both pleasurable and slightly painful. I thrust my hips into your hand.

"You like this don't you." It is a statement, not a question.

You continue your exertions. Your lips move to my nipple that is closest to you. You bring your lips, tongue and teeth into your playing with my nipple; caressing, licking, nibbling, alternating soft and hard sucking while tonguing the tip. For several seconds my mind bounces from my chest to my groin until I am unable to separate the source of the sensations and pleasure that my body is receiving. My hips and my chest alternate in an upward thrusting, my torso rocking itself into your mouth, then your hand, then your mouth.

Then suddenly you stop all of your movements. You roll off the bed and standup. You are standing between me and window. The light that is creeping in has a silvery radiance, the shadows are long. I get a good look at you. I admire your form. I wish I could be free to grab you, to touch you, to hold, kiss, and lick... so many things I want to do. My manhood begins to bob up and down rapidly as these thoughts surge through my mind, the images of the many things I would do to you, these things that would give you such pleasure. My lust and passion to take you, to ravage you, to sex you in so many ways is becoming overpowering...

...You are still wearing your swim suit and the mesh pareo. The pareo is clinging to your hips. Your silver belly chain and anklet shimmer in the light. You do a slow runway-type turn, your hands resting on the top curve of your hips. You do a second, stopping to face me again. Your stance shows off your delicate breasts and firm butt. Your pose and show off your body to me. I stare in hungry awe.

"Do you like my body?" you ask me.

I nod slowly, and this time I lick my lips. I think you understand my answer.

You move to stand over me, near the bed. You strike a very provocative pose, turning slight toward me, jutting a very curvaceous hip directly at me. You then rock and twist your hips in the most suggestive manner, your thumbs hooked in the waistband of your suit bottom, teasing me.

"You want these off?" you, the temptress, dominant and strong mockingly, ask. Your big brown eyes feint innocence. Yes, you know exactly what you are doing, you know that you making me crazy with lust for you.

My eyes and expression must have given you my answer. You give me a wicked grin. You climb back onto the bed, again kneeling, straddling my upper torso, your knees tightly on either side of my chest. I feel your body heat radiating from your thighs against my chest. I can also smell the faint, musky smell of your arousal. You reach one of your hands down to the top of your suit bottoms. The other is against my chest. Your hand slides into the waistband of your bottoms, I see its outline trail down across your mound to your vulva. You bring it back out, holding the index and middle finger out a bit. You then slowly bring those fingers to my lips, gently parting my mouth. I allow you to spread the savor of your nectar onto my tongue. I moan and suck at your fingertips.

You sit up straight on your knees, moving your hips back and forth above me. You pull the waistband of your suit bottoms tight, forcing the fabric up, tight against your lips. I moan as I look at the covered outlines of your vulva, your thick lips slightly revealing themselves along the edges. I see your nipples thrusting outwards against their covering; they are long, hard, and thick.

You let go of the waist band, you lean forward, your hands now on each side of my head. You move your clad breasts close to my face, a nipple rubbing against my lips. I catch it in my mouth. You move your chest with your nipple in my mouth. You are now moaning. You move the other still covered nipple to my mouth and lips. Again I tongue, suck, and nibble your nipple through the cloth. You moan even more.

You sit up straight, looking into my eyes, then a sly smile. You lean backwards a bit. One of your hands tugs at the top of your suit bottom, drawing it downward. I can see your beautiful mound and just the very top of your sensuous vulva. You glide the other hand down your breast, your belly, and down into your suit bottom. I watch you as you begin to touch yourself. You reach past the fine hair that covers your mound. You stretch your fingers into the fold below. I can see how wet you are, your fingers beginning to glint with the transferred dew. Touching the top of your treasured vulva, you apply pressure. A deep sigh from your throat tells me that you have found your clitoris.

Your head falls backwards with another bit of pressure, another sigh. You begin to slightly massage yourself. You reach into your suit with the other hand, parting your lips. I see a finger enter into the moistness of your intimacy, of your sex. I am transfixed upon your lust, passion. The pleasure on your face is hypnotic. You increase the moving of your finger. Your hips begin to move to and fro.

Suddenly you stop your moving. You quickly move your legs from over me and stand. Your hands are a blur as they remove your pareo, your suit bottom and then your suit top. Your unbelievable, sensual, sexy body is totally nude, highlighted only by the delicate belly chain and anklet. You reach for the bottle of lubrication from the corner of the mattress and move to the side of the bed, near my right hand. Using both of your hands you dribble several drops of slick liquid onto my fingers. I rub my fingers together, completely dispersing the slickness over and around. Tossing the bottle towards the foot of the bed, you crawl on all fours, straddling my right arm. You continue this crawling until you reach my chest. You lean down and kiss me with urgency; there is passion in the kiss, but more urgency this time, your tongue pushing further and further inside my hungry mouth. You break the kiss and crawl over my chest with your hands. Your hands find a place on the left side of my head; your knees are the right side of my torso, my right arm directly beneath you between your knees. Your breasts are floating above my face, just inches from my eyes and wet awaiting lips.

"Finger me, all of me, my lips and my clit, now. Finger me! But your one hand only."

I reach up with my slick fingers and do just that. My fingers part your already separated, swollen, thick labia. Your intimacy is wet. My thumb finds your clit as I use my first two fingers to slide around, between, and into the opening of your intimacy. My middle finger is sucked into you as you tilt your pelvis and press into my hand and fingers. Your clit is hard and exposed from beneath its hood. I use the tip of my thumb to very gently flick and to rub it. This elicits a very breathy groan from you; you press harder as the groan becomes louder. You then kind of sit back onto your heels and onto my hand. Your left breast touches my lips. I open my mouth as wide as I can; I take in as much of your breast as I can. Your nipple gains the attention of my tongue. I use my tongue to massage your flesh, your areola, your nipple as I softly suck your breast. Your moans continue. They continue to drive me with sounds of your desire and lust. My hips buck forward as I so desire to do you in every way possible.

You move your other breast to my mouth. I devour it as I did the first. My fingers are busy attempting to maintain their place and rhythm as you are now grinding into my hand with your intimacy. You spread your hands a bit wider on the bed for balance as you cum hard, your hips bucking forward wildly as a muffled scream of ecstasy escapes your lips. You cum for several seconds, you withdraw your intimacy from my hand, pull your breast from my lips; the sensation of my touching them become too pleasurable; your body spasms above my head and torso; drops of your nectar fall to my arm and the sheet. You look spent, for a few seconds.

You raise your head up and then look right into my eyes with a hungry look. You are still overcome with desire and need.

You move astride me, lowering your hips to my groin. Your hands are on my shoulders, your breasts are dark, nipples erect. Your soaked, dripping, gaping labia seems to envelop my entire groin. My testicles are nestled at the base of your vulva; the underside of my shaft snuggled between the thick lips of your labia, your inner lips encircling my girth. My head is pressed against your clit and mound. You make two or three circles with your hips, my penis and testicles massage you completely. Your face shows of another building orgasm.

You lean back and slightly lift your hips; I inhale deeply. You grasp my shaft in your right hand, your left hand on my chest, tweaking my nipple. Clutching my shaft you begin rubbing my head against your clit. The friction is amazing. Uncontrollably, I moan and lift my hips in an effort to enter you. You resist my movement. But you move the head against the entrance to your intimacy, then slightly inside. I feel the opening of your intimate core stretch and slip over the tip of my head as you press ever so slightly downward with your hips.

But you are not yet through with your teasing, with your pleasing yourself. You move forward, releasing the head from the warm tightness of your intimacy. Again, you rub my head up to your clit; my sensitive tip is intensely stimulated by the texture of your most intimate flesh. You then rub my head back down to your entrance and then back to the clit, rubbing the clit until you moan and contract your hips forward, hard against my manhood. You seem to tremble as if a slight orgasm overtakes you.

After the two or three seconds of shuddering pass, you move my manhood back to the entrance of your intimacy. Again, I feel your opening start to stretch over my head, slowly slipping over my engorged head. I begin to feel the striations of your intimate, inner muscles, stroking, massaging my head from tip to the ridge. You lift your hips until only the tip is touching the entrance. I wince as your warm wetness releases me. Again you move your hips down until just the head has entered you. Again you raise your intimacy from me. My pleasure is becoming a lustful agony.

Suddenly, you plunge your dripping lips, entrance, and inner intimacy down, engulfing my entire throbbing manhood. You gasp, rolling your shoulders forward. I am filling you, all of you. Your intimacy is sucking me deeper and deeper into you. You splay your legs wider and wider, your pelvis harder and harder against my pelvis. I can actually feel my tip touch the deep end of your intimate passage. Gently and slowly at first, you begin to grind so that your clit rubs against my pelvis, my coarse hair rubbing and sending chills through you, chills that start in the nub of your clit. My thick shaft is tightly stretching your intimacy. Your inner muscles contract along my shaft, milking me. You increase your grinding and your thrusts. Our pleasure takes control over us both.

I am in heaven. My entire manhood is in you. You lean forward and lay upon my chest, moving your hips and your intimacy up and down, my head rubbing intently along the back wall of your passage. You move your mouth up to mine and we kiss passionately.

Leaning back up, you exaggerate your movement until I almost fall out of you; then you drop back down on me, plunging my manhood deep inside you until I press against your cervix. You have me totally inside of you. I never want leave from your depths.

You look at me again. You are enjoying being in control; my only purpose for the moment is to give you pleasure. I am enjoying my purpose. This sensation of control is new to you. You seem to revel in that sensuous, erotic feeling as you press down on me, being filled by me, being stretched by me. Your face and expression is a picture of pleasure and emotion. Your eyes tell me that a delightful feeling of climax is building slowly inside you; again.

You lean down and quicken your pace as we kiss; we are completely joined from hip to shoulders. I am now feeling the sensation of climax building from deep within my loins. You begin to rock uncontrollably, this rocking pushing me closer and closer to eruption. I have no desire to stop or to slow down my coming orgasm. I want to send my seed deep into the depths of your intimacy. Your voice and words push me harder and harder as I am now driving my manhood into you and you meet me thrusts with your own thrusts.

"OH...!" You scream between clenched teeth. "DON'T YOU DARE STOP!!"

I do not stop. I pound into you harder and harder. My manhood and pelvis is pounding into your intimacy, my testicles slap against tender flesh. We are beyond making love; passion and lust now control us completely! We are both cumming like we have never cummed before. My cum is jetting into your deepness as your cum leaks from your lips down my shaft. We both hear the increasing wet sounds of our sexual union and of our climax. Our wetness, the proof of our lust, passion, and our tryst puddles between our legs.

After several seconds your final orgasm blends with exhaustion. You collapse on top of me. I allow my arms to reach around and to grasp you firmly, our mouths lock together in a loving kiss; our breathing becomes one. Over and over waves of this soothing pleasure sweep over us. I fill you and I feel you. Together, one. The waves go on for what seem like hours, your body locked on top of mine.

The breathing, the pleasure, the feeling of completeness, me being with you, my wife; this is also pleasure.

At last our breathing calms. Our bodies are hot and beaded with sweat. You move down and place your arms around my chest, your head under my chin. I roll us onto our sides

My manhood is still inside the lips of your intimacy as we lay there for a long time, enjoying the moment together. After a while, you sit up and look down at me. "I am going to shower now. If you have the energy you can join me."

With that you hop off of the bed, and into the bathroom, leaving me to follow. I take the scarf from my wrist. I place it in the middle of the bed...

... a reminder that will be used again.

12