All Comments on 'The Scarlet Dove - Issue 03'

by ladyjane2099

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Charms

The charms of a handsome villain can be as deadly to a superheroine as a laser gun,huh? The Scarlet Dove is going to be in a major quandary with this guy.

spock21spock21over 7 years ago
Loved it! Great story!

I love your writing. This was a good story even if it was a little different.

ToukoWhiteToukoWhiteover 7 years ago
Makes me want to...

I can't help but just imagine myself as Starling in your stories...can't wait for more~

staceyshackletonstaceyshackletonalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed this change of pace, hopefully Starling can get her revenge on Pierce in future chapters. :)

joejanusjoejanusalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Just Wow! I know I'm late to the Scarlet Dove saga, but this episode was just perfect. I don't think I've ever seen the art of seduction worked so well. I hate to anticipate that there might be chemical enhancement involved. How can a woman really fault a rich, handsome man playing her so perfectly, not just crudely grabbing her until he has poor Starling totally willing and helpless after his subtle use of negging and slowly increasing the level of seductive touching over the whole night?

And I even like how you turned the end to give her a further clue and put her back in the proper headspace, temporarily at least. Now I have to go and take a cold shower. :)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Gave this yet another read from years ago. This chapter is magnificent and I love how out-seduced and over her head our heroine is!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyjane2099@ladyjane2099
613 Followers
For more on me and my writing please check out my blog: https://dangerotica.wordpress.com/ You can also find me on Twitter @dangerotica Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES