The Scarlet Dove - Issue 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Nnngh! UHHN uhn uhn uhuhuhuhuh...AAHH!"

A second orgasm blew over Starling, and she cried out, gushing hotly around Pierce's pistoning member. This time he did not change positions, or even slow down. If anything he doubled his tempo, fucking her harder still. The young woman felt her body release suddenly, as if the tension vanished and all her muscles went slack. If it was possible, Pierce's cock began to feel even more wonderful!

Starling's body tingled with electricity. She could feel him so deeply inside her, pumping, thrusting. Sensing his masculine energy flowing into her sent a wave of submissiveness through her. She began to crave his strength, his dominance, his control...and she wanted, needed to belong to him, to be his! At that moment, as if sensing the same thing, he leaned down between her legs to kiss her. Feeling his hot tongue filling her mouth at the same time his rock hard tool was filling her pussy, triggered an explosion of erotic energy, and Starling squealed into his mouth, cumming a third time!

She was gasping for breath as he pulled out. She wasn't sure why but soft warm tears began to trickle down her cheeks. No one had ever given her multiple orgasms before, she must just have been totally overwhelmed. If Pierce noticed, he thought nothing of it. He picked her up off the bed, making her feel small and insubstantial, and flipped her onto her stomach. Taking the cue, Starling crawled up onto her knees, arching her back like a cat in heat.

"Fuck me as hard as you want," she told Pierce, presenting her naked backside. She could feel her own juices streaming down her thighs. "You can do anything you want to me...I'm yours!"

The soft warm tears continued to roll down her cheeks. Her toes had gone numb. Her entire body felt weak and tingly, but the only thing she could think of now was pleasing Pierce. She wanted him to cum, she needed him to cum. She NEEDED her body to please him!

Starling cried out as Pierce penetrated her once more, this time from behind. His hands grabbed the curves of her hips and he began to fuck her really hard! She pushed herself up onto her elbows to brace against his powerful thrusts. Her pretty mouth hung open, issuing breathy moans, while Pierce pounded her pussy. Sensing she could take it now, he grew more aggressive, slapping her ass hard enough to make her yelp in pain, and shoving his cock as deeply into her as she could physically accommodate.

"OW! Oh...AAAaaaAAAHHH AHH AAH Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah Ah!"

Her tits shook and wobbled, continuing to make her feel sensationally feminine, as they became radiant pools of sexual energy. Feeling Pierce's cock, literally reaching her physical limits, Starling came again, screaming this time! Her entire body clenched, even making her pussy constrict around his cock. He groaned, thrusting deep inside and cumming! Feeling him spray his white hot load inside her, sent a bolt of lightening up Starling's spine and she came again, screaming over his own moans. Her hips twitched, and she rolled her round ass against his pelvis, instinctively trying to milk every drop she could while that perfect cock was still deep inside her, filling her with sticky cum.

"Oh my gawd, yes," Starling moaned. "Gimme that cum, baby...gimme that cum..."

Who was she?

Pierce filled her to the brim, and when he pulled out, cum was dripping out of her pussy. Starling collapsed onto the bed, gasping and whimpering softly. She was still crying for no reason. Her heart hammered between her breasts, and even her brain had gone blissfully numb. She could feel the warmth of his sticky semen inside her, and sensed it leaking out of her loosened slit, mixing with her own girly juices in a slippery wet mess.

Pierce fell onto the bed beside her, groaning in satisfaction. Starling crawled to him, entwining herself around his muscled frame, clutching him needily. Even though he had just fucked her absolutely silly, she craved his affection more now than ever. He barely acknowledged her as she coiled against him.

"Was it good for you?" Starling asked breathlessly.

"Good girl," he replied simply, tousling her damp scarlet locks.

Not exactly what she was hoping for, Starling gave up, dropping her head onto his chest. She was asleep in moments.

Chapter Six

Starling came to slowly, disoriented at first as her head felt light and airy. She was completely naked, lying in Pierce's bed still. He was nowhere to be seen. She crawled out of the bed, and tried to stand, wincing in pain. Her hips and inner thighs ached, and even her pussy felt raw, sore and loose, like it had been stretched out. She had never been fucked like that before. Pierce was amazing!

Starling found one of his button ups on a nearby dresser and she put it on. It covered up her more intimate parts, although it was white and somewhat transparent. Oh well, nothing Pierce hadn't already seen.

She headed out of the bedroom, moving gingerly and feeling every step. No one was in the front room, either. A vague sinking feeling crept into her chest. Her clothes, both her own from the day before and what Pierce had bought her were laid out on the couch. Starling headed towards the kitchen, he must be in the kitchen having some breakfast.

"Pierce?" she called out. No answer.

She found the kitchen empty as well. Starling stood in the door way for a long moment as the realization that Pierce was gone settled over her. Her heart sank, as a lonely sense of abandonment washed over her.

An impressive breakfast spread had been lain out on the kitchen counter, and she noticed a white slip of paper at one end of it. Starling picked it up, it was a note.

It read: "Star, Have some breakfast and stay as long as you need. Enjoy the clothes. Thanks for a wild night, call you sometime. –P"

Starling felt like a total idiot, finally seeing this for what it was. She had been played like a fiddle! Pierce Ashton was known for being a womanizer, and she was just another naïve girl he had used and would now cast aside. He knew exactly how to twist her, and had manipulated her girlish brain from the start.

I thought I could pump him for information, she thought bitterly. But I'm the one who ended up getting pumped!

Starling wandered back into the front room, and sank onto the couch.

"You silly little slut," she sighed in self-admonishment.

Starling had always thought she was too smart to get taken advantage of by some jerk. SHE had self-respect. SHE would see through their tricks. SHE never gave it up on the first date, much less the first night! And yet here she was, seduced, fucked, and left crushed and alone the next morning. Gawd, she hadn't even asked him to wear a condom and she'd let him cum inside her...hell, she'd begged for it! What if she got pregnant?

Shame coursed through her, she not only felt manipulated and used, but she felt like a total fool for going along with it every single step of the way.

Suddenly realizing she had to get out of there, Starling stripped off his shirt. She hurriedly put on her own clothes, sneering at the crimson dress he'd picked out for her. She already felt like a whore, no way was she going to accept payment for her sex!

She rushed out of the room, hurrying to get out of the hotel. Her thick red hair was a mess, she was wearing a tight, hastily buttoned blouse with a short skirt, gosh she even looked like a one-night stand. She got downstairs and crossed through the lobby, feeling as if everyone was watching her. Pierce probably brought ALL of his conquests here. Starling had never taken a walk of shame before.

Outside one of the concierges gave her a knowing, pitying look and hailed a cab. She climbed in, unable to make eye contact with him or the driver.

"We hope you enjoyed you're stay at the Summit," he said politely. "Please visit us again soon."

Starling froze, turning back to him. "What did you say?"

He swallowed, not meaning to offend her. "We hope you enjoyed your stay?"

"No," she said quickly, eyes snapping up to meet his now. "What is the name of this hotel?"

"The Summit," he said. "One of the oldest, finest traditions in Warden City!"

He pointed up at the awning above them. "The Summit" was embossed in gold. Starling blinked in shock and slid into the back of the cab without another word. The same name as the program Mendeleev had been part of at Synodyne, there was no way that was just a coincidence! Starling sat back, deep in thought. Once again admonishing herself for getting so distracted. Looked like she now had a lot more research to do in regards to Synodyne, the Summit program, and hopefully finding the link to Tom Danvers.

Turned out Pierce Ashton had given her a new lead after all, whether he meant to or not!

To Be Continued...

{Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading. This is not my usual heroine in peril story, in fact the heroine didn't even make it into her sexy costume this time. I like the idea that this series is about Starling, the girl who is a superheroine, rather than a superhero who happens to be a girl. I wanted to delve a little deeper into that by sending her on an adventure that wasn't super powered or obviously perilous this time... I know I've had plenty of times in life where I feel like my greatest weakness or peril is simply being a female, and I wanted to explore that idea with Starling a bit here. She had an important mission to accomplish but instead she found herself being distracted and seduced by a cute boy. I also think that after being taken advantage of by the brutal villains in the first two issues, Starling is primed to desire a prince charming to whisk her away. Too bad that desire was turned against her in the end! Think I've been there more than once myself... I hope you enjoyed this story, and if not, don't worry I'll be back to my usual tricks next issue, when our heroine finds herself BOUND for peril. Thank you again for reading! ~Lady Jane}