The Scarlet Dove - Issue 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The redhead was quiet for a moment. "If it makes you feel any better, he had someone helping him out," she told him finally.

"Those other two boneheads he rolls with?" snorted Don Tony. "They ain't got a complete thought between 'em!"

"Not them," she said quickly. "He kept saying something about someone called Dominion ... Saying it was Dominion's plan to set me up."

Don Tony froze, glancing briefly at the steward. It was barely a flinch, but Starling noticed. He drained his drink, then set the glass down. "Bullshit."

"I, um, I don't know," she acted confused. "That's just what he said ..."

"It ain't fuckin' possible, alright," the Don snapped. "You're sure he said that ... he said the name 'Dominion'?"

"Yeah," Starling confirmed, struggling not to grin visibly as she sensed she was succeeding in drawing him out. "Why? Who is that?"

Don Tony stood up and walked back to his little bar. "Most people don't believe he exists, but they only think that cuz he wants them to."

"But what is he really?" she pressed.

"I don't know exactly," the Don said, taking a pull from his fresh drink. "The boogeyman ... Santy Clause maybe ...whatever he is, he's big time. Some of the old timers used to call him 'the boss of bosses' like he was some kind of puppet master."

"So he works behind the scenes?" Starling said thoughtfully. "Pulling strings? What's his endgame? What's he after?"

"Same thing everybody's after, I guess," the Don shrugged.

"Money?"

He chuckled. "Power, sweetcheeks."

"Power? What kind of power?"

"That's the question, ain't it," Don Tony shrugged. "I know my family used to pay him a cut of our business, but that was before ..." He paused suddenly.

"Before what?" Starling asked.

"You're awful fuckin' curious for prisoner," he said, setting down his once again empty glass. "The fuck is this?"

"What do you mean?" the heroine stammered. "Whoever he is, he's responsible for me being here, so ..."

"Bullshit," the Don said again. "Ain't you been listening? Dominion's big time, he ain't working with no common hoodrats like Mac. This is a trick ain't it? Is Mac working for you now?"

"Not exactly," Starling sighed. "At least, not on purpose..."

She dove forward suddenly, kicking into flight and rocketing towards the desk and her bracelets. One of the gunmen was directly in front of her, and she thrust her fists out, nailing him with her torpedo strike maneuver! Behind her the sound of gunfire rang out. The gunman she struck flew backwards, smacking the desk and crumbling to the floor.

"Stop shooting you mook!" Don Tony was shouting. "You hit Big Ben!"

Starling didn't look back but dove for her bracelets. She grabbed the one with the electrolaser and slipped it onto her wrist. Whirling around and dialing up the charge, she took aim at the first male shape she saw, one of the other gunmen. Don Tony dove behind the nearest couch as Starling blasted the dark suited man! He jerked and trembled, then dropped his gun and collapsed.

"Don't move, Mr. Stewart," she instructed, climbing down off the desk and training the two red targeting dots on his chest. "Don't let anyone through that door, or I drop you next!"

The steward hadn't moved yet, and only narrowed his eyes at her now. The third gunman was lying against the wall, bleeding. Apparently he was 'Big Ben', hit by the crossfire as she'd rocketed across the room.

"Alright, Don Tony," the heroine called. "Come on out, I still need information."

The Don rose up from his hiding place behind the couch. "You sneaky bitch!"

"You've already got a mess to clean up," she began. "And you're already going to jail, so don't make this any harder on yourself. Tell me what I need to know, and I'll be on my way."

"All you need to know, is that you're in way over your pretty little head!" the Don said. "Dominion? He's the real deal ... you going after him? That's a fuckin' laugh!"

"We'll see," the heroine sneered. "That's what you thought when I came after you!"

"Guess you're right about that," Don Tony narrowed his eyes. "Mr. Stewart, get this bitch!"

"Don't be a fool," she said, turning towards the steward.

Mr. Stewart made no reply but only started forward. Shaking her head, Starling zapped him! The steward staggered as the charge hit him, but continued forward. Starling tried again, with the same lack of result.

Damn, maybe the energy cells are depleted? She thought. "Guess we'll just do this the old-fashioned way!"

The heroine leaped forward, spinning into a high roundhouse kick. To her surprise, Mr. Stewart caught her by the ankle. Then with shocking strength, he whipped her into the nearby wall! Fortunately, her enhanced reflexes and agility saved her from a crash landing. She kipped off the wall, landing squarely on her golden heels and whirled to face the tall man.

"You are full of surprises, Mr. Stewart," she gasped.

"You don't know the half of it," Don Tony grinned smugly. "See, on top of being my house steward, he's also my bodyguard and, oh yeah, a goddam robot!"

"Cyborg, actually," Mr. Stewart corrected. "Although my combat shielding is more than enough to repel your paltry Taser tech."

Scarlet Dove gritted her teeth and kicked off the wall, launching into her torpedo strike. "Repel this!"

She struck the cyborg's center of mass, driving him back against the opposite wall with a crash. But before she could make another move, one of his hands reached out and grabbed her by the throat! He rose up, seeming unfazed by her attack, and lifted her off the ground. Momentarily shocked, Starling dangled, emerald eyes wide as saucers. When she tried kicking out at the steward, he deftly caught her ankle with his other hand. He turned her sideways in midair as if she were weightless, then dropped her ribcage across his knee.

Starling cried out as the impact slammed through her torso. She rolled off onto the floor gasping in pain. Still, the tenacious heroine managed to scramble to her feet. Mr. Stewart advanced, looking much like a praying mantis on the prowl. The heroine dropped into a fighting crouch. The cyborg threw a wide looping right hook, which she easily blocked. But then his left fist slammed across her face! The force was staggering, and Starling's arms dropped immediately. That left her open to a swift right hook that found its way to her jaw as well. The punch sent the heroine stumbling, and she fell against the back of a couch. Her head was spinning, and she felt barely conscious, her arms and legs like spaghetti.

"Get that fucking bracelet!" she heard Don Tony instructing his steward. It sounded far off.

In reality, however, the cyborg was all too close, quickly grabbing her arm and yanking off the bracelet. The stunned heroine couldn't even pull her arm free of his grip; she was completely helpless! Mr. Stewart held the bracelet before her face and crumpled it like a soda can in his bare hand. That same hand then balled into a fist and hammered into Starling's stomach. She groaned and doubled over, barely able to believe a being could hit with that much force.

"That's enough, Mr. Stewart," Don Tony said.

The battered and still gasping heroine looked up to see the Don shrugging off his robe and rolling up the silken sleeves of his pajamas.

His lip curled in a snarl. "Now I want a piece of this little bitch too!"

Chapter Five

Starling staggered away when Mr. Stewart released her arm. Knees wobbling and with little strength in her arms, the weakened heroine knew she was in no shape to fight anyone ... or even mount much of a defense.

Judging from the grin on the broad featured face of Don Tony, he knew that as well. He grabbed her by the arm, yanked her back to the couch and pushed her up against it. Starling had to brace herself just to keep from falling.

"Now you gonna finally get what's coming to you!" the Don promised, whipping a high punch at her.

The dazed heroine blocked the punch, but the force of the blow sent her staggering down the length of the couch. Finding her footing, she threw a slow, weak kick which the Don laughed off. He stepped forward and punched her in the stomach. She groaned, doubling over and clutching her abdomen. Don Tony quickly pulled her upright by the hair, and slugged her in the face. He rifled another shot in the opposite direction, snapping her head back and forth. Gasping, Starling raised her hands in meager defense. Another punch pounded into her stomach. When she crumpled forward, a vicious uppercut found the bottom of her chin, snapping her head up and back. The hapless heroine tumbled backwards over the couch.

She lay on the floor for a moment, groaning and writhing in pain. She felt weak and disoriented and knew she was no match, even for Don Tony, in this state.

"That all you got?" the Don asked, coming around the couch after her. "You were so tough before when you had that chain around my neck!"

"Get back ... Stay away!" Starling cried, scrambling back and away from him.

The Don reached down and grabbed the front of her bustier. He pulled her up, stretching the spandex garment, while she grabbed for his hand trying to break the grip. Ignoring her feeble attempts to get free, he punched her in the face again. Keeping hold of her bustier, he hit her again and again! Starling went limp, hanging in her top, awash in pain and helpless against his assault. Then he grabbed the bustier with his free hand and ripped it down the middle, before letting the ruined garment and the overwhelmed heroine fall back to the floor.

Starling struggled to her hands and knees, trying desperately to crawl away from her assailant. Her tits hung between her shaky arms, naked and exposed, sending a quiver of embarrassment through the heroine. Her face and jaw ached, and her entire body was trembling with weakness.

She cried out as Don Tony pulled her back to her feet. "No! Stop! Let me go!"

Ignoring her pleas, he dragged her over and propped her against the wall. Practically out on her feet, Starling regarded him through fearful, bleary eyes, until a sudden, vicious slap to her right breast brought her back from the edge of unconsciousness! The stinging pain cut through the fogginess in her head. He did the same to the left, and this time she squealed. He slapped the right one again, then the left. Starling lifted her hands defensively, but he merely swatted them away and continued to slap her plump, round tits. She shivered in agony every time his hand met the supple boob meat, squealing and whimpering as hot tears began to roll down her cheeks. Anytime she raised her hands for protection he would causally bat them away and hit her all the harder.

"Please stahp!" Starling mewled, at last. "Please! I can't take any more!"

Don Tony stepped back, regarding her with his dark, cruel eyes. The young woman immediately wrapped her arms around her raw, throbbing breasts.

"Oh, you're gonna take a lot more than that," the Don promised. "We're just getting started!"

He stepped up and grabbed the waistband of her bikini bottoms, yanking them down. Looking away, Starling let out a helpless sob as she was exposed. Don Tony drank in the sight of the prim, shaven pussy tucked defenselessly between her creamy thighs. Starling dropped one hand to cover her womanhood, regarding the Don with abject dread.

"You pig," she whined.

"Oink oink, baby," he chuckled, grabbing her wrists.

Starling had little strength to resist, so Don Tony easily pulled her arms up over her head, pinning them to the wall. Holding her in place with one hand, he reached down and shoved the other between her legs. Whining in frustration, the young heroine squeezed her legs together tightly but was completely unable to keep the Don's hand out of her cooch. He groaned lewdly, sliding his finger into her soft pliable slit. Feeling his finger spreading her pussy lips, Starling looked up at him, round cheeks glistening with tears.

" ... No ... please ..." she begged, even as his finger slid deeper, playing with the soft, sensitive flesh between her legs. "... Don't ... ohh!"

In spite of her protests, his squirmy, wormy finger found her soft spot and pushed up inside her! Feeling his digit invade her body triggered a rush of shame.

No! I'm too weak to fight back or even resist, she thought. He's got me ...

Feeling his thick finger sliding up and down in her pussy, Starling moaned despondently. She squirmed against the wall, too weak to pull her arms free. Unwelcome tingles began to creep up her lower abdomen as he fingered her.

The hapless heroine looked up into his dark eyes pleadingly. "Please," she begged, "... Don't to this to me ... mmph!"

Don Tony silenced her by clamping his mouth around her lips. She groaned in disgust as his tongue licked and slobbered over her soft lips, trying to force its way in. The heroine turned her head, pulling away from the unwanted kiss.

"Never!" she spat, finding some resolve.

"Oh, you just ain't ready yet," the Don chuckled.

Starling squealed as he shoved a second finger into her defenseless pussy. They pumped in and out, sending a rush of warmth flowing across her hips. The heroine swallowed a moan, appalled by her body's budding betrayal.

"You just need warmed up a little, sweetheart," Don Tony grunted.

"Nngh ... never!"

In response, the Don's thumb parted her pliant labia, almost instantly finding her clit. Starling's emerald eyes popped wide open, feeling him prodding the sensitive nub. She shook her head defiantly, already squirming as he began to rub, sending an electrical charge flashing up her spine. Holding back a sensuous moan, every sexy curve trembled as a cascade of arousal flushed through her body.

"See," the Don said, feeling her girly juices beginning to seep around his fingers.

Under her feathered mask, the heroine's cheeks were bright red, burning with shame as she felt herself getting wet. Not only had she been defeated, and stripped almost totally naked, but Don Tony Scarpone now seemed to have total control of her own treacherous body.

"You're a disgusting pig!" she whimpered, trying but failing to muster any convincing defiance. "I'll never-OHMM!"

Don Tony once again silenced her with a forceful kiss. This time his tongue slipped past her lips as soon as his mouth clamped around hers. With his fingers deep in her pussy and his thumb rolling over her hot little clit, the feeling of his wide, coarse tongue filling her mouth overwhelmed the helpless redhead, stealing her will to resist. Starling whimpered as a wave of submissiveness rolled through her and she surrendered to the unwanted kiss.

Giving in to the forced make-out session, Starling was appalled to find herself compulsively returning his not-so-tender affections. Releasing her wrists, the Don dropped his hand to her chest, grabbing one of her firm, round breasts! Her arms dropped limp at her sides as the young heroine was suddenly immersed in a surge of erotic energy. Her knees began to drift apart as her smooth, hairless pussy flowed with her warm juices, her swollen clit turned white hot under the Don's rough thumb, her nipples tingled intensely, becoming little pink bullets, and she could no longer resist moaning into his mouth even as his slimy tongue squirmed against her own.

Oh gawd, this can't be happening ... he's really got me, Starling thought, sensing her body's complete betrayal. No! I can't ... I won't let it!

Finding what little strength she had left, the defeated heroine lifted her arms and shoved the Don away. "No!"

He regarded her with some surprise. "You've got moxy, sweetheart," he chuckled. "But now you can see, you ain't no superheroine ... just a super-slut!"

Starling leaned against the wall, once again covering her tits and vagina and trying to quell the lustful energy coursing through her. "Stimulating my body doesn't make me a slut!" she replied breathlessly. "It just makes you a rapist!"

"Rapist?" the Don scoffed. "Come on, honey, your heroic little quest fucked me and my whole family! So I'm just returning the favor ..."

"Never!" she gasped indignantly. "I would never ... AHH!"

This time the Don silenced her with a crushing left! Starling cried out as her head snapped painfully to the side, and her knees buckled. Before she could fall, Don Tony snagged a handful of her candy apple locks and pulled her face close, to within an inch of his own.

"You ain't got no choice," he snarled. "I'm gonna fuck you silly, then pass you around like a party favor!"

Before Starling could do any more than gasp in helpless fear, she was thrown to the floor! She tried to crawl for the door immediately but the Don pounced on her. He yanked her bikini bottoms from around her ankles and shoved her onto her back. His strength and aggression sent a harrowing shudder down her spine, and the helpless heroine gazed up at her assailant in abject terror.

"No, please," she begged as he loomed over her. "Don't do this, please!"

He silenced her with another vicious slap! He pulled off his silken shirt, revealing a barrel chest covered in coarse black hair. He leaned down, grabbing her tits in both hands and kissing her again. This time the repulsed heroine pressed her lips together trying to turn away, but the Don kissed and licked at her lips, then dragged his tongue along her soft, round cheeks. All the while his big strong hands groped and mauled her plump, tender breasts. A miserable, powerless feeling settled into Starling's stomach as she found herself unable to push him away, or even wiggle out from underneath, no matter how desperately she squirmed.

"No, stop, please," she mewled, pushing feebly against his broad shoulders. "Don Tony, please don't do this!"

Ignoring her pleas, the Don shimmied out of his pajama pants, unveiling a powerful erection! Starling shivered, staring at his cock, as a bewildering mix of revulsion, fear ... and wanting ... seemed to numb her brain.

He grabbed her knees and pried her legs apart while the heroine looked desperately for anything that might save her. He positioned his hips so she could not close her legs, then rubbed the warm head of his cock along her still sopping seam. Starling bucked wildly, kicking and twisting with everything she had, trying to throw him off or push him away in final desperation! With the advantage of his own weight above her, Don Tony held her down easily. Completely overpowered, Starling felt utterly defeated, her whole spirit seeming to wilt and shrivel beneath her attacker.

"Nonononono ..." she whimpered, covering her face with both hands as he spread her legs once more.

She felt his fingers spreading her labia and the head of his cock prodding her hole. The disgraced heroine endured a moment of utter despair and anticipation. Then Don Tony pushed his cock inside her. Starling moaned, trembling as her body was penetrated. A man's hot, rigid dick was so much different than just a finger or two, and the young woman felt truly taken.

"Uh uh, I want you to see this!" Don Tony growled, grabbing her wrists and pinning them to floor. "That's right, take it, bitch!"

"OH!" Starling winced as he gave her a sharp thrust. "Gah! ... nngh ... No! Uhn ... uhn ... uhh ... ugh!" Beneath her feathered mask, her beautiful face grimaced as he began to fuck her. "Uh ... uh ... uhg ... no! ... ah, ah ... ahh ..."

His thick cock began to swell inside her, she could feel the big round head radiating heat, flooding her hips and chest with warmth. The steel rod slid back and forth without any tenderness or affection. The Don held her down, glaring at her with naked hatred, violating her with malicious intent.

Whining helplessly with each thrust, Starling looked away and began to cry.